Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Shady [Christmas]...

edited December 2012 in General
So the bots have killed 5 kds in 5 days. Some tops, some randoms,all legit players. The ALs all agree to a 72 hr nap to address the multis yet Pussyland(AL) refuses. Claims he consulted his alliance? False. As far as Christmas kds are concerned they weren't even aware the bots were active... Now there in a yellow alert for "Aggressive actions by other alliances" only aggression is towards the bots pussflap. Conveniently no [Christmas] tops have been targeted by bots ofc... Only reason not to worry about them would be if ur safe from them, very shady shit going on here. Also a great way to railroad your alliance via uni gang bang btw...

Discuss.

Comments

• Lynog did it.
  • Not sure if they are behind it, but they obviously have an agreement at the least to steer clear of each other.
  • rage rage rage rage rage rage

i got swag
  • inb4 moonlight pretends he didnt do it this time
  • inb4 tyrisis posts that hes been multi'd
  • edited December 2012
    Not sure if they are behind it, but they obviously have an agreement at the least to steer clear of each other.
    Well if you think of the nap requests as a tactic to flush out which alliance was safe,and therefor would benefit from the bots this round...then it worked like a charm. More then obvious at this point. Also gotta be coincidental all the dws who rolled pussyland last round are getting suicided on and pked by bots.. Yup... Coincidence.

Fair competition is lost on you ppl, can't compete legit.
  • Too obvious, no? If I was a protected kingdom and I had controls of an alliance, I'd probably have down-played the bots or at the least gone along with the NAPs.

I think pussyland is genuinely a retard. (See: his track record)
  • we know theyre cheatin
  • xLTx did it!
  • dank...maybe you are onto something
  • Yes, ultimately xLTx is responsible for creating moo and allowing kesha to add the bot script, and alot of xLTx members have/are using the bot. But not even close to how they used too. This is just a few scrubs who can't compete any other way so they try to cheat like that means you win lmao. some convoluted lith logic right there...
  • well look why dont all the multi just disband. and lets get to playing
  • Don't hold your breath....
  • edited December 2012
    I noticed last round HG got seperated from the herd and started wandering aimlessly. It is never to late to embrace the truth bro.
  • Here we go..., yes,Dank what it is?
  • who cares i dont wanna kt bots. i dont want my team to be beat down by them either. so why dont we just play head to head and stop being bitches.
  • I'm with ya, johng. I find it very funny that three KDs in my sector all got suicided on by multis as soon as the round started. I also find it funny that as soon as my sector and I took top spots in the uni our sector was flooded by more multis that voted for another kingdom to take SL. Six multis in all voted another kingdom SL so we couldn't get sector enhancements. Now, one of my sectormates is getting probed by bots. Kind of odd that pussylands or xmas kds aren't in here defending themselves.

All three of which are more than capable of laying a beatdown on pussyland, moonlight, cobras... haha just saying.

I don't think a defense on their part will do anything at this point ;)
  • I agree. Christmas should help KT bots / multis. Even just random grabbing. But they have not even got a thread dedicated to
    This subject .none of my kingdom's have really been hit but I support inferno on this issue
  • edited December 2012
    Yep bot hunting right there:

December 19, 11:59:37 Our kingdom Dhara (1:7) bravely defended against OMGClayAiken (2:2) and lost 228 planets.
    December 19, 12:52:02 Our kingdom Dhara (1:7) bravely defended against 4Fun (1:4) and lost 206 planets.
    December 19, 13:21:29 Our kingdom Dhara (1:7) bravely defended against Jove (1:4) and lost 187 planets.
    December 19, 13:21:29 Our kingdom Dhara (1:7) has entered trouble mode. Aid will be accepted for 12 hours
    December 19, 16:55:17 Our kingdom Dhara (1:7) bravely defended against Sunshine (1:13) and lost 171 planets.
    December 19, 23:10:58 Our kingdom Dhara (1:7) bravely defended against Resu Sorcami (2:13) and lost 161 planets.
    December 19, 23:16:00 Our kingdom Dhara (1:7) bravely defended against Mr Pinks (1:14) and lost 137 planets.
    December 19, 23:19:55 Our kingdom Dhara (1:7) has entered trouble mode. Aid will be accepted for 12 hours
    December 19, 23:19:55 Our kingdom Dhara (1:7) bravely defended against TwistedClint (1:3) and lost 118 planets.
    December 19, 23:51:39 Our kingdom Dhara (1:7) bravely defended against The Uplifter (1:18) and lost 116 planets.

Do you also see Mr pinks(who is viva) not hitting the bots.
  • Nope. You will see that in our alliance we have a bot thread
    And also killing another multi. Which I will be hitting shortly when 2 war leaders come back

Dhaka is a anti turtle with 2.5k tanks and 15k goons
    And also killing another multi. Which I will be hitting shortly when 2 war leaders come back

Load of bullshit viva, so you think an anti turtle is more important than killing bots?
    You going for the easy lands instead of the multies, way of an example you make as an Al there.

• I could have double tapped him. Easy but I am saving wls for multis. Just spy on sector news tonight. You will see me hitting for even 10 land .

If I wanted to I could kill dhara and list him up for being a anti turtle. But I am not going to.

If you want me to I will though
  • It was a random hit and I won't be going there again. As I have told him. He's happy
  • Worst AL ever
  • Maybe if we all close our eyes and pretend the bots arent there they will magically dissapear!!!!
  • Cause moonlight starts with moo?

he got hit 6x before you hit him. I wonder why he has no defense.
  • Cause moonlight starts with moo?
    Cause moonlight starts with moo?
    Cause moonlight starts with moo?
  • They are just finishing sk off, bot as many real players as possible to get more people to leave.
  • I like pies response but allegedly, lovsan admitted that you and him did it last round as well as tjis round. I figure hes trolling but i have no doubt that you have a moo account (moonlight starts with moo after all).