Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Laughing cow protect cheaters. XALO AND SOLAR 2.2

12346»

Comments

• I hate how this thread became bashing dank -_-

this could of been a really good conversation about the thing line and kts and interaction...but alas its just more bullshit about how shit x player is and how y player cheats and how z might cheat later on to get revenge on a-d...sigh
    It started off with them just making up crap that I'm protecting cheaters. These guys were just matching IPvSK in an entirely different alliance, and offered to disband. Qwj who didn't even build his account convinces the allies to turn on me and Viva. Fine, but they take it a step further desiring for me to stop posting in the forum. They felt that their little smoke screen should deter me from having any right to speak on player based rules. You can see them pushing this angle every opportunity they get. Then you have this thread here with two players hitting a KT with matching IPvSK but the alliance is run by their own friends. All of a sudden we have a new rule introduced where it is ok to hit KT's with matching IPvSK. This never existed before. I'm not blaming this on Qwj either it's just certain people he affiliates with. I think it would be safer to call them that than friends since he just uses these guys. HG has a huge interest in kissing ass because if he can land with top Desert kingdoms he can become a top kingdom too. Any dumbass can grow stupid large when everyone is afraid to hit that sector, it's just common sense. The result of all of this is that I have no reason not to cheat now. I used to be a big time cheater and people forget that I'm pretty damn good at it. I used to fight this server when it had 20 galaxies on it. This again is welcomed by my competition because they have access to the bot. You see people like Jay saying at least he responds and attacks his enemies. The message is clear if you look. I need to strap up because I can't make an impact any other way. They are pissed because we did KT a lot of kingdoms. This will green light them in response to fire up the bot in a big way next round. They will again smoke screen and say it is Viva, Sky, or myself. We aren't bot users and I'm done arguing about who is using it. There will be a major multi war next round. Christmas stockings will be filled with coal, and I will appear on Christmas eve to play the role of the Grinch. They can say whatever they want but to anyone watching this it really is impossible for me to just play this game and try to lead legit. I'm too much of a threat. Bots vs multis will be the result of all this because I have turned my cheek too many times.
    TL DR as usual
    Did he sort of blame me for people saying its ok to interact on kts in that wall of dogshit he posted?

Its not me its the people I use?

I posted the kingdoms in my alliance forums for it and argued in here against the rule that they can hit kts
  • What annoyed me more is that sl was switched also. It may be 2 people but one guy did th/blockquote>

We switched SL all the time. So friends aren't allowed the same convience? In SK it takes another player to accomplish this. Are they cheating too?

We have players trying to create cheating situations. Now more and more legitimate players are being killed by these accusers influence.

Also, still no identification of the uni council. I don't trust this hidden group.
  • Are you guys joking me ?????

You saying it's fine to multi and hit kts lol. Absolutely not

Crime time and rolling dirty in my alliance had to delete as they where brothers who hit same targets

I ASK THE UNI COUNCIL TO TAKE A STRONG STANCE ON THIS.
    Thats because they both hit the same NON WAR kd's The 2 you are posting hit a kt. Pretty much irrelevant.

Puffy, we didn't hit the same target so just drop it. I did a fail SoS on the guy you are talking about, so dont drop shit you know nothing about.