Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dank's Appology

edited December 2012 in Game Talk
Suck my dick.

Comments

• edited December 2012
    Appology

1) noun. A common misspelling of "apology", usually pointed out to the writer by assholes to make themselves appear smarter than they actually are.
  • I really pity you and whatever family you have. To constantly come here posting angry shit says a lot about you as a person.
  • Maybe I should shove my head up my ass like you and jockey for a spot on the bot.
  • Such an attention whore.
  • Everbody knows that you are VBJ you aint fooling anyone but yourself.
  • I really pity you and whatever family you have. To constantly come here posting angry shit says a lot about you as a person.
    Sometimes its better to avoid conversation with those who are mentally ill my friend, look on his reply...
  • hahaha i like his replies, it really makes me happy with my life
  • Your life must really suck.
  • edited December 2012
    Everbody knows that you are VBJ you aint fooling anyone but yourself.
    Yes I'm VBJ, I'm jelly that u married my walrus of an X girlfriend! So I hacked your account to get proof of your cheating (Found it in the "Im a Angry closet homo" file on his desk top) in doing so set you up this round,it worked,you mad.

I win.
  • edited December 2012
    You don't need to admit this to us. You need to admit to yourself that you're the only person that believes you are not. So what if your girlfriend was fat. It is no reason to continue this charade. Are you worried the Scouse will excommunicate you for not being gay?
  • So HG was just my alter ego I used to kick my own ass years ago?
  • edited December 2012
    You imagined that as well. It's very telling how anytime VBJ is mentioned you freak out about his fat girlfriend. It is really not a big deal they are normal people. I can help you get past this. Repeat after me into a mirror... I am VBJ, I had sex with a girl, I am not Scouse, I am American, I am on the wrong team.
  • I never said she was fat... Your a asshole.
  • You say it all the time. What are you implying by calling this complete stranger a walrus? Not really a stranger to you VBJ but what are you implying?

HG admitted on the phone with me and Arson he is VBJ by the way.
  • Dank is VBJ, he had sex with a fat girl, Dank is not Scouse, he is an American, Dank is on the wrong team.

It works. I feel better. :)
  • I never saw the pic of vbj with his girlfriend. I did, however, see the photoshopped pic of vbj with a walrus.
  • See that guys....totally random thread, no involvement at all and it only took him 6 posts to mention scouse

this guy literally thinks of us all day
  • edited December 2012
    You gays made a thread for me so today I made my own. I hope you like it queef. I also want VBJ to come out of the closet this has gone on long enough.
  • I also want VBJ to come out of the closet this has gone on long enough.
    Watchout VBJ. I think Dank likes you.
  • edited December 2012
    If we had sex would Lynog give us bot access?
  • edited December 2012
    Danks definition of an apology is asking random guys to suck his dick via a game forum... Anyone else catch that? Such a closet pole smoker... Lemme guess u enjoy butt sex with your "wife" don't you Dank? Lmao

Imnot gay if he sucked my dick... Right Dank? He's the cock sucking faggot not me!
  • Its not gay unless your balls touch and you make eye contact at the same time.
  • Yeah VBJ just the tip. It is not gay.
  • I never saw the pic of vbj with his girlfriend. I did, however, see the photoshopped pic of vbj with a walrus.
    So you saw the picture of VBJ and his gf.
  • The walrus pic transformed the personality formerly known as VBJ into HG. It is over reaction to create a new personality to hide your girlfriend.
  • edited December 2012
    I still have his GF pics on my mac, also have one where robtomo became a basket whale
  • JOHN G your a bell end son, pipe down
  • edited December 2012
    You weren't here yet I don't think but the day before HG showed up there was a guy who did and said every single thing HG does now. His name was VBJ. Then the girlfriend pics hit and he disappeared. The next day HG appeared with the same friends and same statements... and a story about how he destroyed VBJ and took over. It was and still is priceless.
  • edited December 2012
    Arson lies all the time. Plus that is VBJs friend... oh wait I mean HGs friend... uh...