Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Laughing cow protect cheaters. XALO AND SOLAR 2.2

Comments

• Also, what the fuck is up with this uni council? I am imagining an arrangement of your teddy bears around a table with a pentagram painted on it. Meanwhile you yell "DAMN YOU MISTER SNUGGLES FOR FILIBUSTERING MY PLANS!! YOU WILL RUE THE DAY, SIR!"

At least Princess Fluffy was on your side. You two have always had a *special* bond, haven't you?
  • Also, what the fuck is up with this uni council? I am imagining an arrangement of your teddy bears around a table with a pentagram painted on it. Meanwhile you yell "DAMN YOU MISTER SNUGGLES FOR FILIBUSTERING MY PLANS!! YOU WILL RUE THE DAY, SIR!"

At least Princess Fluffy was on your side. You two have always had a *special* bond, haven't you?
    LOL

Mister Snuggles>Viva
  • Who is in the uni council?
  • Who is in the uni council?
    Me, and I rule that viva is a twat and should be ignored from this round onward for being so ridiculously stupid.

All in favour?
  • Aye.

Mister Snuggles is looking like a strong candidate for next rounds KD name...
  • For once viva is absolutely right

These guys matched and interacted so are no different to the 1.7 kds

They should die

However it is the last day almost so I wouldnt expect much activity, ill post them as free land but i doubt they will actually be killed.
  • Why does everybody share a pc when playing sk?

They should die

However it is the last day almost so I wouldnt expect much activity, ill post them as free land but i doubt they will actually be killed.

I have listed xalo as a KT
  • When all you do is lick used toilet paper then everyone auto assumes you talk shit. Viva my advice to you is make a whole new persona and never ever under any circumstances tell anyone where you are from or make another post in the public forums, You have in one single round ruined your rep for the rest of your days playing this game.
  • Qwj. I can't believe you think 2 people hitting a posted KT is interaction and justifies a KT if they both use a work computer. Mindless fools running alliances these days.
  • I have done that before when I was under the name STRIKE but its pointless as every one in sk is thick
  • When all you do is lick used toilet paper then everyone auto assumes you talk shit. Viva my advice to you is make a whole new persona and never ever under any circumstances tell anyone where you are from or make another post in the public forums, You have in one single round ruined your rep for the rest of your days playing this game.
    X1000

• Qwj. I can't believe you think 2 people hitting a posted KT is interaction and justifies a KT if they both use a work computer. Mindless fools running alliances these days.
    You mean im stupid for having some consistancy? 1.7 kds died for the same thing and you think these should live?

Are they stupid? probably not so why cant they read the rules saying DO NOT INTERACT IF YOU MATCH IPs

Get your shit together mate

Im not saying they arent 2 people but its not hard to give that bullshit excuse. I could easily create 2 top kingdoms and just act like one is my workmate and idiots like you would trust me.

They should die

There ya have it for the morons. When you apply the same rules to each kingdom it is a legit KT.
  • I have done that before when I was under the name STRIKE but its pointless as every one in sk is thick
    No no.... you are thick, do not even try dragging us down to your own stupidity level.
  • edited December 2012
    Standing on your podium preaching about rules is kind of ironic given how more than half the playerbase cheats in some form.

You could make two top kds with a proxy and get away with it, so why is doing it with one IP any different? KTs like this shouldnt be decided by an IP match, if they login hours apart then chances are they arent lying. BCarts rules mean shit if he wont enforce them, so its up to SK to police itself and the current "rules" kill more legit players than they do cheaters :p

Ive always said people who follow that line of thought went full retard. You never go full retard.
  • They never logged in hours apart. The hit the same guy within 20 mins
  • Qwj... The 1:7 guys didn't hit a KT and as long as these two hit an alliance sponsored KT, it is completely different. KTs have always been the exception to the ip+interaction rule. Now if the kd in question is just posted as free land anti turtle... These 2 should die for it. Those 2 letters spell the difference between safe and dead.
  • I do want to say I'm not defending anyone, I don't know that much about this other than what's posted here. I do see the AL stating KT and I know the situation with the other ip+interaction kds. There's 37 ticks left. Who honestly cares at this point? I'm stating the rule for the future.
  • Viva i meant in general, i know fuckall about the current case
    If people do the opposite of what you suggest they would be much better off.
  • SK is dead because of cheater, people try to be the best, cheating is their only way as in reality, they are silly weaklings
    i
    If people do the opposite of what you suggest they would be much better off.
    You support it cause you fucking love cheating. Durr, lets make multis to fight multis. lol retard
  • These cheaters are the same people who used god mode in Duke Nukem and claimed greatness.
  • LoL Forcing Xalo and Solar to be score whores Qwj is... I know ur tricks gypsy!

They can no longer share KTs for fear of being KTed themselves right? So why bother warring at all...

Two more fairly decent active players gone... Well played -_-
  • These cheaters are the same people who used god mode in Duke Nukem and claimed greatness.
    Duke Nukem 3D lmao, blast from the past there mate.

TIME TO KICK ASS AND CHEW BUBBLEGUM.... AND IM ALL OUTTA GUM.
  • SK is dead because of cheater, people try to be the best, cheating is their only way as in reality, they are silly weaklings
    Also, people quit when they play legit and some worm, (who usually has cheated before), has them kted for cheating ruining their reputation. If you want to KT someone because they are a threat and have a good active kingdom, grow some balls and say the truth.

Remember this. People that lie also cheat. It is in their nature.
  • Standing on your podium preaching about rules is kind of ironic given how more than half the playerbase cheats in some form.

You could make two top kds with a proxy and get away with it, so why is doing it with one IP any different? KTs like this shouldnt be decided by an IP match, if they login hours apart then chances are they arent lying. BCarts rules mean shit if he wont enforce them, so its up to SK to police itself and the current "rules" kill more legit players than they do cheaters :p

Ive always said people who follow that line of thought went full retard. You never go full retard.
    Really, you want to make IP and interaction be on a case by case basis?

Login a few hours apart is all it takes to fool you so dont you think its a bit of a stupid idea.

If you make it case by case all it takes is for someone to make another aim and pretend to be 2 people and leaders like you will be completely fooled.

• edited December 2012
    On the flip side of that coin,Q.All anyone has too do is NOT interact and they can match ips all they like, even archive 2 top kds lol

The rule is outdated and not officially enforced by an admin. Therefore can't be held to the original criteria IMO. Yes I think it should be case by case with stipulations.

For example,

If this was week 2 and Solar and Xalo interacted on anything I would issue a warning, "Don't interact again or it will be kted". * Minus cheater KTs and war KTs* if they did not listen to warning and matched + interacted again I would KT.

* I think ip match and interaction rules should be amended for war or uni cheat kts. When its 2 kds matching,anymore is obviously an aggressive botter and all matching kds should be killed.

@ Seven, A "Score whore" is a player who turtles to achieve scores,they don't war or make grabs unless its more then beneficial to them. They let others fail wls and wait for prime grabs. By forcing u guys to delete or be kted this community said "You can match but can't interact,so if u wanna play with your co worker you must turtle and never share a target" be it war or not. :-S
  • What annoyed me more is that sl was switched also. It may be 2 people but one guy did that