Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Laughing cow protect cheaters. XALO AND SOLAR 2.2

edited December 2012 in General
Laughing cow declared war as we found cheaters xalo and solar have same ip and have interacted as both hit KT in.oldskool

Comments

• IP sharing and Interaction, they were first 2 breaks on KT only minutes apart

December 4, 15:22:59 Our kingdom Lord Of Thunder (1:6) bravely defended against Xalo (2:2) and lost 1,587 planets.
    December 4, 15:28:01 Our kingdom Lord Of Thunder (1:6) bravely defended against Solar (2:2) and lost 1,326 planets.

Xalo 2:2
    IPvSK2: 821-65-DB-03 - December 4, 15:40:09

Solar 2:2
    IPvSK2: 821-65-DB-03 - December 4, 13:17:54
  • Are you guys joking me ?????

You saying it's fine to multi and hit kts lol. Absolutely not

Crime time and rolling dirty in my alliance had to delete as they where brothers who hit same targets

I ASK THE UNI COUNCIL TO TAKE A STRONG STANCE ON THIS.
  • edited December 2012
    I was under the impression that it's fine as long as it's a KT?
    That's normally the case unless they had interacted or done shady shit previously in the round. Viva can't kill anything on his own so you know he's just fishing for help lol

What's the matter Viva? Too scared to post a KT without 4 alliances and a bot army to assist you?
  • I was under the impression that it's fine as long as it's a KT?
    SK is a strange game. If two groupmates login minutes apart and hit the same targets, they only get KTd if they match IPs.

Essentially, you can cheat as long as you jump thru a tiny little hoop.
  • Viva, just cause you don't have friends in real life doesn't mean you can KT everyone else that does.

The matched IPs are a couple hours apart but the attacks are only minutes apart. Its not against the rules to use your buddy's computer to check your kd.
  • I still say we should KT Lynog.

Yeh and xalo is lynog
  • edited December 2012
    Viva, just cause you don't have friends in real life doesn't mean you can KT everyone else that does.

The matched IPs are a couple hours apart but the attacks are only minutes apart. Its not against the rules to use your buddy's computer to check your kd.
    First I believe you are two diff ppl,Your kds aren't large or top ranked so you didn't benefit from the rule break either. But logging into a friends computer or playing from work when others there play SK runs the risk of this accusation. My buddies got killed week 1 for this same shit lol.

And lmao Xalo is lynog... Oh that made my night.
  • You guys are both cheaters. Your a cancer to the game
  • Rolling dirty and crime time both had to delete for this reason. And they hit the same kts but not straight after each other.
  • its always good stuff seeing cheaters coming into the pfs with 1 post trying to defend themselves
  • Flazer, How else do you expect ppl who don't frequent the forums to defend themselves from accusations? Ignoramus!
  • usually when its a cheater, its always just lovsan, and he makes new accounts to defend himself each time
  • Flazer, How else do you expect ppl who don't frequent the forums to defend themselves from accusations? Ignoramus!

John even u have to admit that it's wrong and my two best kingdom in rolling dirty and crime time had to delete for LESS only 2 weeks ago or so
  • usually when its a cheater, its always just lovsan, and he makes new accounts to defend himself each time

I have a feeling it could be as these guys used to be in.oldskool until I booted there sector for not being active. These guys never spoke. But now u can not shut them up because they have been court red handed
  • What is wrong about it Viva? That I am lucky enough to work with one of my friends? I am sorry you aren't able to do the same. It is a very nice way to work.
    What is wrong about it Viva? That I am lucky enough to work with one of my friends? I am sorry you aren't able to do the same. It is a very nice way to work.

Crime time and rolling dirty 1.7 had to delete cos they had matching ips and hit the same KT
    And they where brothers who where we'll known to sk
  • This has gone both ways in the past.

That being said, and I would consider myself a friend of Recell, I don't think it's a KT'able offense if it's on a posted KT.

That's the stance of someone that doesn't have anyone share IP's (no one I know in RL plays this game), and of someone that has been an AL in recent rounds.

If you want to KT them anyways, go for it. But do it because they are in the alliance you are warring, not because of the match.
  • It's Viva... He operates on the skid marks he licks off his TP, Not logic.
  • Hes just a forum troll, his posts are designed to get a response.
  • Solar and xalo are hg's multis. Ask dank he knows
  • Wow. Friends and family can't both hit kts now because that is interaction. The iq in SK has dropped off the charts now.
  • Of course they should be KTed.
  • should they be kt'd of course for being active

I must say though the amount of BS in this thread is amazing, crime time and rolling deleted because they interacted on a nonwar time hit, they understood this and so they were like OMG lets right this wrong *delete*

These two however hit a WAR time kt and most likely was asked to by monkey, they are not cheats or multis its a fine line but they have been clean all round, kt them for being active not for being cheaters.
  • Viva is just unable to have fun at the only thing he has in life, because his profound retardation gets him killed everytime. So, he spends his time finding ways to justify his sad life by pointing fingers at other players.

Get back to your motel. Maybe a lot lizzard will touch your pee pee in exchange for a seminar on how to lie your existence into meaning.
  • edited December 2012
    People called him a cheater protector for defending his guys.
  • Ip+Interaction=death unless that interaction occurs on an alliance sponsored kt, then interaction is allowed. Always been that way, always should.

Crime and his counterpart did not hit KTs, one probed a random the other hit him. It was not 2hits.

1:10 guys freely admitted sharing to get SL and hit the same non kt.
  • People called him a cheater protector for defending his guys.
    And now I am being called a cheater protector for defending mine. Only this time, my guys didn't hit anyone outside of war, they hit a sanctioned KT during war status.
  • Dont kll them just because Dank and toilet paper face are asking for it. Leave them be
  • People called him a cheater protector for defending his guys.
    And now I am being called a cheater protector for defending mine. Only this time, my guys didn't hit anyone outside of war, they hit a sanctioned KT during war status.
    Only a mindless moron would follow behind Viva in this charade.

The difference between ignorant and stupid is, you can't fix stupid.

Viva can't be fixed.
  • Ip+Interaction=death unless that interaction occurs on an alliance sponsored kt, then interaction is allowed. Always been that way, always should.

Crime and his counterpart did not hit KTs, one probed a random the other hit him. It was not 2hits.

1:10 guys freely admitted sharing to get SL and hit the same non kt.
    They shared sl to make the hit on thunder

They cheated and hey it's ok if they can.live with cheating so be it BUT they better change there Nanette next round because I will pull them down

• I don't wish to talk or be linked which such cheaters so shut up please. The uni council is obviously too dumb to do anything about this