Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[WarpGate] vs. [Dothraki], [LaughingCow], [NoobTube], [Oldschool], [Oldskools], [BadMachine]

Comments

• You got me good lol :P
  • talelenel Elin dead

uni wins war

current KT billy gun 1-12

• uni wins war
    Huh? lol - Good job on the war deciding kill I guess?
  • edited November 2012
    I'll be honest here the uni will "win" the war, its inspite of viva not because of him. anyone can win with hundreds of wls lol.

I tip my hat to the uni.

Though it wasn't as much of a slaughter as a slug fest we killed an almost equal amount so we did very well and i'm quite proud of all of our guys. We held our own and it is more of a moral victory for our guys to know that we stayed equal to the universe in kills for awhile and still its rather close.

Viva will continue to kill us all though so it is what it is

• TO:
    viva la vida (1:3)

Subject: Re: (Blank). Sent on November 12, 15:58:19
    Just because other people were calling you:

shitdick
    limpdick
    peckereater
    dumbfuck
    idiot
    cockgobbler
    dingleberry
    fagitron
    fuckface
    tinydick
    imbecile
    tard
    retard
    numbskull
    cockmongler

Doesn't mean that I was.

---- Original message received November 12, 15:54:59 from viva la vida (1:3) ----
    >> u been calling me names in forums etc. cobras don't like me
    >>
    >>
  • Nice, they kill me and then think the war was won. Guess I was pretty important :)
  • stop mattering in the world zeal
  • finally i died too... Good war... Good activity on me ( i tried to hold on till my last breath :P )... Congrats Cya next round mates

Spread the fun war honorable spirit around... That only remained in SK...
  • Hey it was a good little fight... Gave up my kd in the process... Guess the only thing left to do is Go all Noobish with my new newbie kd and pick a fight with another newbie kd and get killed again....
  • billy gun 1-12

DEAD DEAD DEAD
  • Finally! T minus 5 days till London, didn't think I was going to make it!
  • Finally! T minus 5 days till London, didn't think I was going to make it!
    Why? MI6 tracking down all your anti-royal pictures?
  • coalition forces have killed in last 40 hours

Lucas PODOLSKI
    chyna
    will smith
    nips
    snapcase

state lines needed
  • Multi/coalition forces have killed in last 40 hours

Lucas PODOLSKI
    chyna
    will smith
    nips
    snapcase

state lines needed
    Fixed for accuracy.
  • coalition forces have killed in last 40 hours

Lucas PODOLSKI
    chyna
    will smith
    nips
    snapcase

state lines needed
    ask the multis for statlines
  • get a life. some people hate to see us doing well. while u guys farm
  • Dude you arent doing shit well thats not correct YOUR multis are doing all the work so i guess you can take credit. Your a disgrace.
  • omg I don't use multi . stop spilling lies

I admit I recreate d a few times to get in oldskool but that's it

the account s are getting deleted
  • omg I don't use multi . stop spilling lies

I admit I recreate d a few times to get in oldskool but that's it

the account s are getting deleted
    Right how do you not understand this, EVERY single one of your KTs you are posting has been multied before you killed them, do you not get it?? It is your side that is cheating and for some reason the whole uni is too scared to do anything about it and would rather side with you cheaters than help Rhodan.

Do the decent thing and kill the multis or you will kill this game off, you have no idea how many people are quitting this round cos of this bullshit.

• no one will quite

this war has been fun for every one involved.

it's been memorable . even dx members said this
  • It was memorable, until the multis joined in and you asshats started taking credit for their work. Lol none of you are of any value, coalition of SKs worst players who happily rely on multis.
  • ^^^ What Zeal said, it was fun until you guys got the multis on your side, then you ruined it.

None of our side think this war is fun now, so stop spouting shit.
  • no one will quite

this war has been fun for every one involved.

it's been memorable . even dx members said this
    trust me a lot of people are quitting, whats the damn point of playing when there's a chance the alliance you war will have multis on their side. Do the honorable thing and stop the war so we can all deal with the multis first.
  • It's too late the round has already been ruined. I won't be playing next round anyway so good luck people.
  • It's too late the round has already been ruined. I won't be playing next round anyway so good luck people.
    See you next round.
  • Na for real, alot of people dont seem to wanna come back, I was quitting and gonna stick my KD into deletion mode but a friend told me he is gonna AL next round so I will stick around for 1 more.
    See you next round.
    I literally will not have the ability to play half the round so I won't be playing.
  • Who is badmachine AL? viva is getting a lot of shit but i dont see anyone giving badmachine al the same?
  • Who is badmachine AL? viva is getting a lot of shit but i dont see anyone giving badmachine al the same?
    Illyria 1:20
  • i thought illy thought of himself as a legit player? seems more than happy to war kds that are being multied rather than deal with cheats