Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[WarpGate] vs. [Dothraki], [LaughingCow], [NoobTube], [Oldschool], [Oldskools], [BadMachine]

Comments

• john your a total and utter Pratt
    It's *Prat... You twit...

And congrats! After 80% of the top kds outside of WG are dead you finally start posting targets worth the attention of 6 alliance's. Apparently you just felt you needed to missile them thoroughly first....
  • hmmmm I don't think so. I feel you are the pussy. atleast we are trying to create a fun game. and remember this is a Game. and six alliance s no your wrong. it's oldschool. bm . LC and dalharki or whatever lol
  • Dont worry its just john being a retard

He cant cope with being a nobody
  • hmmmm I don't think so. I feel you are the pussy. atleast we are trying to create a fun game. and remember this is a Game. and six alliance s no your wrong. it's oldschool. bm . LC and dalharki or whatever lol
    Dont worry its just john being a retard

He cant cope with being a nobody
    dank > viva
    dank > pos

puff puff pass??
  • C ya is dead. need a stat line
  • same for last fantasy. Ironhide should be there within the next few ticks also
  • edited November 2012
    it is a nice war eh??
  • edited November 2012
    hmmmm I don't think so. I feel you are the pussy. atleast we are trying to create a fun game. and remember this is a Game. and six alliance s no your wrong. it's oldschool. bm . LC and dalharki or whatever lol
    Sure, By allowing WG to farm every top 50 kd via war you are making the round fun and stopping them from farming later.... Do you even read what you write?

Hmmm I wonder were the last top 20 kds in the uni are outside of WG? I wonder if there offense will require WG to consider defense? I also wonder if the potential for grab backs will deter WG from farming later?

Your a idiot hands down... Your uni war back fired and if we ever see a complete kill list for both sides I'm sure it will reflect WG tops free farming every other top in the uni via war bonus.
  • Kingdom name Networth
    1 Space Exploration (1:4) 5,230,035 *WG
    2 Shinji Hirako (1:10) 4,508,211 *WG
    3 Spotted Dog (1:5) 4,451,338 * WG
    4 GreekWarrior (2:14) 4,221,665 * Neutral turtle (Allianceless)
    5 Aftershock (1:5) 4,206,655 * WG
    6 k2 (1:14) 3,799,502 *NT
    7 Talenel Elin (1:5) 3,685,924 * WG
    8 Pinora (1:16) 3,677,534 *IDK
    9 Little Kitten (1:14) 3,627,657 *NT
    10 Burn Notice (1:18) 3,577,126 *IDK
    11 Preve (2:17) 3,573,724 *NT
    12 Inspira (2:17) 3,528,690 *NT
    13 Mischievous Klepto (1:8) 3,528,043 *IDK
    14 Mists of pandaria (2:7) 3,525,778 * IDK
    15 Land Of Gaia (2:18) 3,476,799 * Neutral (Allianceless) turtle
    16 Shazzam (1:12) 3,429,005 *WG
    17 Rodimus Prime (1:4) 3,410,060 *WG
    18 Star Kingdoms (1:11) 3,311,297 *WG
    19 Urahara Kisuke (1:10) 3,139,049 *WG
    20 Sick Lil Puppy (1:14) *NT

Tally:

9 top 20 kds are WG.
    5 top 20 kds are NT
    2 top 20 kds have indicated to me they will turtle Allianceless.
    And 4 look like there whores not warring?

Yes, This uni war looks to have thinned out the potential threats in WG for sure...and that's just the top 20 the ratio is the same for the top 50 etc... Give or take..

• Yes, This uni war looks to have thinned out the potential threats in WG for sure...and that's just the top 20 the ratio is the same for the top 50 etc... Give or take..
    how did you not see this coming, i wonder this everytime i AL or have a big KD. if your not in the stacked alliance and you have any offence > 0 you are dead. simply cause they dominate and take out biggest threats, hell if i had the size, i would too. the point is that uni agrees by declaring the uni war themselfs, and does know now how to do so

• Suicide if you must do not let WG win.
  • To be honest, those alliances should be ashamed of themselves for failing to inflict any kind of reasonable damage on one alliance. The AL's should do everyone a favour and never lead an alliance again.
    Thats pure Dumb, they reformed with all the top sectors and kingdoms, I know you are a great AL that can KT 5 kingdoms at once, but it aint the ALs fault that they are fighting all the top kingdoms.... take a reality check
  • To be honest, those alliances should be ashamed of themselves for failing to inflict any kind of reasonable damage on one alliance. The AL's should do everyone a favour and never lead an alliance again.
    Thats pure Dumb, they reformed with all the top sectors and kingdoms, I know you are a great AL that can KT 5 kingdoms at once, but it aint the ALs fault that they are fighting all the top kingdoms.... take a reality check
    well said

if i could have anyone in an alliance u would be at the top of the list m8
    Pro tip:

For a UNI KT (3+ Alliances vs 1), You post the biggest kd with the most offense FIRST, Then the second biggest etc etc and so on.

Fcks sake....You guys bragged about killing 8k landers in 6 hrs when you could have killed 15k landers in 8 hrs...noobs.
  • I need a ton of statlines updated please
  • pospos
    edited November 2012
    To be honest, those alliances should be ashamed of themselves for failing to inflict any kind of reasonable damage on one alliance. The AL's should do everyone a favour and never lead an alliance again.
    Pro tip:

For a UNI KT (3+ Alliances vs 1), You post the biggest kd with the most offense FIRST, Then the second biggest etc etc and so on.

Fcks sake....You guys bragged about killing 8k landers in 6 hrs when you could have killed 15k landers in 8 hrs...noobs.
    u are a fucking idiot john

im still waiting to hear of your achievements that make you the all knowing war general

so far all ive seen you do is cower off and suck warpgate ALs cock

the funny thing is you say we kill the kingdoms with the biggest offence first which is exactly what we did...

most other warpgate kds were just turtling scrubs

so youre full of shit, get back to taking 5 days to kill 500 land kingdoms you fucking washed up faggot
    do it yourself you cheating faggot

im sure you can view everyones alliance forums
    do it yourself you cheating faggot

im sure you can view everyones alliance forums
    yes- this is why I keep asking for them. it's all an elaborate plan to make my self look legit.
    Go ask dank to borrow his tin foil hat.
  • pospos
    edited November 2012

Go ask dank to borrow his tin foil hat.
    ill ask him tonight when we play dota m8
    Pro tip:

u are a fucking idiot john

im still waiting to hear of your achievements that make you the all knowing war general

so far all ive seen you do is cower off and suck warpgate ALs cock

the funny thing is you say we kill the kingdoms with the biggest offence first which is exactly what we did...

most other warpgate kds were just turtling scrubs

so youre full of shit, get back to taking 5 days to kill 500 land kingdoms you fucking washed up faggot
    so I would fall under this category, but Albert? rook? really? attempting to pk boobs... a barely war active kd... when asked viva I was told "we can afford to lose our kds, they cannot". what kind of al says this?

face it bud... your washed up... put down the tinfoil hat, back away from the crack pipe. it's time to go outside, get a job... move on with your life because you've already peaked in sk... all down hill from here.
  • but your the one smoking cones all the time man

i play for war as do lots of other good players so im right behind viva

if you play for score then your a fucking idiot
  • o shit another warpgate multi

• Cheators!
  • They have accused and posted fake proof on how many top kds now? Be hard to take any allegations srsly at this point...

So they start to loose the war (Top KDs killed wise) and all of a sudden every kd in WG matches ip? Also the real multis start Afro probing WG as well...

Whoever lives closest to pos,go to his house and just punch him square in the nose.
  • They have accused and posted fake proof on how many top kds now? Be hard to take any allegations srsly at this point...

So they start to loose the war (Top KDs killed wise) and all of a sudden every kd in WG matches ip? Also the real multis start Afro probing WG as well...

Whoever lives closest to pos,go to his house and just punch him square in the nose.
    id love to see u try personally

protip: u better write a will before the plane trip over though
  • edited November 2012
    HG saying others lie just lol.
  • The sad thing is we actually wanted to post cheaters, but the Uni showed no signs of letting up on the KTs to focus on cheats. We arent going to do it while you kill our active legit players, thats just silly. Fact is you guys can whine about cheats all you want but everyone is equally guilty of letting it continue.
  • C ya is dead. need a stat line

Yeah rub it in...Thanks
  • edited November 2012
    My tanks are gassing up bro I'm cracking one of these bitches for ya. Any special request? I warned em not to touch.