Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Calling out "Laughing Cow"

CyaCya
edited November 2012 in General
Hmmm, It just seems like I did one of these recently.

So I want to publicly address some more odd behavior that I just cannot wrap my head around. As I have seen things We had OldSkool Declaring on SOA. I understand that there are some personal issues there between the AL's. that is not what I am addressing. What I am addressing is what I see as a player. Here we have An alliance "OldSkool" going to war with an alliance half their size. While this is a pretty dick headed move in itself, what would triumph this action is quite possibly the actions taken on by my AL. While we have not declared a full out war, we have been "encuraged" to take on the side of Oldskool and hit the KT they have posted.

I am finding myself frustrated here, that essentially we have the the class Geek getting picked on by some bully, and my alliance leader chooses to join the bully in picking on the kick. This just isn't right. I am all for going to war, I have made mention of this in my last thread, and I was for going to war in our alliance forums, but I am not for kicking the crap out of someone who doesn't stand a chance anyway. This is wrong.

Again, I do realize that what I am doing here may get me Kt'd, but I feel somewhere, someone has to have the guts to call things as they are. And I am glad to do it.

Also, I understand that several alliances have jumped in to try and Put a stop to this by siding with SOA. I want to personally thank the kingdoms who have stood up to do the right thing.

Comments

• pospos
    edited November 2012
    what i find ironic is you wont find it as unfair when the stacked alliance at the top thats double the size of any other alliance declares on an alliance half its size.

yet when those smaller alliances band together and war the big stacked alliance since its their only hope, you call that unfair.

get fucked faggot
  • Oldskool al is mad because i didn't declare on dx which i have more friends there than oldskool
    So he sui on me on s2 then ktes me on s1

It is sad oldskool needs back up to kt eiko is is really sad but oh well its a game and another chance in about a month
  • edited November 2012
    what i find ironic is you wont find it as unfair when the stacked alliance at the top thats double the size of any other alliance declares on an alliance half its size.

yet when those smaller alliances band together and war the big stacked alliance since its their only hope, you call that unfair.

get fucked faggot
    Funny every round the same shit is said about the top alliance

• what i find ironic is you wont find it as unfair when the stacked alliance at the top thats double the size of any other alliance declares on an alliance half its size.

get fucked faggot
    I am not on record making any sort of comment about this. Your only talking because you lack attention. I think I found where the Pf multi "The Snitch" comes from. You won't get anymore attention from me.

Really, this is about calling out My own AL publicly. And the ethics that he is showing when it comes to his own leadership. I want to encourage these AL's to do better, and have them have some ethics when it comes to warring in this game and be better leaders. That's what I did when I called out the AL's and leaders of "Solja" earlier. And thats what I am doing now. Be better then this, challenge yourself to do better, be better. You have an alliance that wants to War. But lets have a real war. Not this .... whatever the heck this is. This is just shameful

• Its all on oldskool al i DIDN'T do a thing to him but not stick up for him
  • pospos
    edited November 2012
    Allies have eachothers backs no matter what. That's why you have them. Help your ally and they will help you when you need it. Don't question your leadership when they are seeing the whole picture.
  • Allies have eachothers backs no matter what. That's why you have them. Help your ally and they will help you when you need it. Don't question your leadership when they are seeing the whole picture.
    So in other words shut up and fall in line. Im sorry but that is just about the worst answer you could of given.

I have said this before, I got no problem following orders, and giving up my kingdom for my alliance. But I am also use to having AL's that have some sort of moral compass. Just blindly joining up with an ally to pick on the little guy is really dumb. If my best friend were to start beating the crap out of the retarded guy down the street I wouldn't just join him because he was my best friend. This is the same thing.

I am not here to chastise the Oldskool AL. This is directed at my AL. Doing the right thing doesn't mean doing the easy thing. Sometimes it requires us to take a stand even against our friends. (yes the oldskool AL is also a friend of mine as well) As someone who is a christian in real life,leading by example is everything to me. And if in the end all that happens here is that you that your alliance has one less guy participating in it... I.E. myself, so be it. But I hope that you can take at least something Ive said to heart, and maybe grow in your leadership role.
  • You are all taking this game way too seriously.
  • Ya know OldSchool was Wybo's alliance. Try to be original.
  • Ok ladies... Kick the tires and light the fires! Lets go uni war!!

Cya, Tell it like it is bro, but someone had to be the bad guy and even out this up coming war...
  • I am Glad that "Greatness" has stepped in and tried to make things a little more even. Kudos to them for stepping up.

It looks like LaughingCows has now Napped with SOA and will not be interfering in that scuffle any longer. But is now at war with Greatness.

• I am Glad that "Greatness" has stepped in and tried to make things a little more even. Kudos to them for stepping up.

It looks like LaughingCows has now Napped with SOA and will not be interfering in that scuffle any longer. But is now at war with Greatness.

• oldskool al is a massive noob. who cares?