Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Still Farming (People never learn)

Comments

• Been there.. now you gonna die. Stand up and say shit, next time I won't do that. You will die.
  • edited October 2012
    For what its worth Ammu, I believe ya. But, unfair gains are unfair no matter the circumstances, thus you die. I havent seen anyone farm that much land this round and live, and you can take pussyland for all i care :p
  • For what its worth Ammu, I believe ya. But, unfair gains are unfair no matter the circumstances, thus you die.
    ammu is a friend of mine, but yea pie deserved to die last round ammu this round i guess we will see how the als handle it
  • Or ban his wls for 3 days at least from even inactives if he has offense, if he has no offense then id ban him for a looooong time to make up for it. :p
  • you deserve to be kted
  • chyna didnt take near 30% of his own land in gains. he was also a KT and lost way more than he gained. Stop trying to compare bullshit
    Wasn't it an early triple tap on a suicider?
  • i'll be honest whenever i see a suicider i want to tripple quad tap, but i hit once <<

>>
    If I get first hit, I will wait for a few people to make their grabs and I will come back in with another hit after 6 or 7 hits have occurred. Its not Ideal.. but I think its fair

• edited October 2012
    I would have triple rolled that suicider too. Then gave you all the middle finger for being dweebs.

Never agreed with the NO MORE THAN x AMOUNT OF HITS. Pathetic, stupid and it's almost impossible to communicate across the server.

Everyone that has ever pushed for the adoption of this rule sucks balls.

Another reason that rule is stupid: it's too inclined to be swayed by affiliations. I've triple rolled a suicider since the informal adoption of that shit rule and not one person raised a finger against me.
  • I would have triple rolled that suicider too. Then gave you all the middle finger for being dweebs.

Never agreed with the NO MORE THAN x AMOUNT OF HITS. Pathetic, stupid and it's almost impossible to communicate across the server.

Another reason that rule is stupid: it's too inclined to be swayed by affiliations. I've triple rolled a suicider since the informal adoption of that shit rule and not one person raised a finger against me.
    one of the only retarded things ive ever heard Sci say, along with calling people dweebs this is prolly the worse post ive ever seen from him, ever
  • edited October 2012
    Blah blah blah
    one of the only retarded things ive ever heard Sci say, along with calling people dweebs this is prolly the worse post ive ever seen from him, ever
  • chyna didnt take near 30% of his own land in gains. he was also a KT and lost way more than he gained. Stop trying to compare bullshit
    Wasn't it an early triple tap on a suicider?
    Chyna has 2k land at the time, they had started to KT him, guy suicided, chyna grabbed 52/43/37 land.

• Sticky: GRAB/FAIL KT: MrJaFool 1:10 there ya go, we got him posted, hope other alliances do as well.
  • edited October 2012
    Nahhh, nahhh, facebook wasn't farming.
    (HIT THE GAS)

You fucker I am not allowed to use my phone at work. I can not explain this uncontrollable laughter.
  • I would have triple rolled that suicider too. Then gave you all the middle finger for being dweebs.

Cry more please, I've held this stance ever since Kes and you lot came up with it. Stupid, stupid, stupid. It's simple to tell if someone is farming a suicider or if they just got lucky. You don't need to have a catch-all rule for it. You just need AL's with balls enough to be able to point out the difference.

If you don't like someone getting lucky and getting too much free land, kill them for getting lucky and getting too much free land.
  • kes and you lot? this has been around since way before kes mate, way before you. Unfair gains are exactly that, unfair.

One guy is active as fuck and has a good land rank, the other gets "lucky" and gains 30% of his total land in 1 tick and you think its ok?

Stop talking out your ass Sci you look silly
  • It's simple to tell if someone is farming a suicider or if they just got lucky. You don't need to have a catch-all rule for it. You just need AL's with balls enough to be able to point out the difference.
    What's this method to tell with 100% accuracy whether someone is farming or just got lucky?
  • It's simple to tell if someone is farming a suicider or if they just got lucky. You don't need to have a catch-all rule for it. You just need AL's with balls enough to be able to point out the difference.
    What's this method to tell with 100% accuracy whether someone is farming or just got lucky?
    there isnt one, just like theres no real way of telling if 2kds with the same IP are two different people, that has a zero tolerance rule and so does this. Sci is just trolling im sure of it, if he isnt then wow. Just wow
  • I actually dont think hes trolling, i think he is that noob.
  • edited October 2012
    I have always 100% opposed a catch all for KTs if someone hit more than once on a suicider. And Kes and the lot of you had this discussion a couple years ago about voting into mainstream player made rules.

The simple fact is that it is very easy to tell. Get screenshots of probe attempts used to check. Check UC/AC times. Do some fucking research, don't just KT a fucker that sometimes has never even heard of the rule because you're too lazy to look into the case.

This catch-all has not been around forever lynog you dipshit. This is a bastardization of what used to be the modus operandi. What used to happen (and still should) would be a careful examination of the evidence at hand from the various ALs. Then they would come to a decision based on that evidence. This garbage you all are imposing is treating hitting a suicider twice like it's written into the game rules you agree to follow when you sign up.

You don't kill a motherfucker blindly for hitting intra-alliance. You look at the reason, the motivation the evidence and you weigh your options like a reasonable fucking human being.

TL;DR - You all are a bunch of lazy cum guzzling fuckheads.
  • You sound mad there Sci noob, im pretty sure players who were here around the beginning will come forward and tell you how much verbal diarrhea you are spewing right now. Top kds have never and will never be allowed to get away with farming so much land its that simple. So please refrain from typing anymore skiddy underpants on the forums until they do
  • Your wrong.

Any fucktard with half a brain can get around a AL "looking into it", one kingdom suiciding for another is actually wrote into the game rules.

2 totally anonymous kds, one suicides one grabs. You know the actual likelihood of being able to find such a grab totally legit? 95% of the time, kingdom A told kingdom B in one form or another. ESPECIALLY in the time difference that most suicided kingdoms get grabbed, usually minutes sometimes seconds. I would say it is actually virtually impossible to find such a grab so quick. This is against game rules. Before u say bla bla bla they posted in sector/alliance/universe chat, its just all a cover up, open your eyes.

So just kill them all, if they get greedy and take more than 1 of the first 10 grabs. Ill deal with killing the 5% of legit players if your killing 95% of the cheaters.

• Give the middle finger all you want Sci, you will still die for it if there are any ALs with balls and not the usual faggots that would say "omg its sci he is legit!!"

Get screenshots of probe attempts used to check? what....like they cant take a som first even if it is their farms, and wait a few mins before hitting?

• Scouser brigade says: "Here chip chap you cunt bollywogger go get a rooty-tooty-point-an'-shooty and kill ye-self."
  • Had to email that pic they were too curious. Whole place is laughing.
  • I think that gif is from a Kal Tire commercial hahah
  • edited October 2012
    SO chyna is getting KT'd for hitting the guy who suicided on him. He was the 10/11/12th hit on the suicider.

Our brave kingdom Chyna (1:4) attacked Jhana (1:2) and conquered 50 planets.
    Our brave kingdom Chyna (1:4) attacked Jhana (1:2) and conquered 43 planets.
    Our brave kingdom Chyna (1:4) attacked Jhana (1:2) and conquered 32 planets.

The guy was 1500 land when he suicided. So whoever the Taken AL is, your a complete idiot and should just delete, cause your just as bad as the AL of Solja, this guy already admited he was wrong hitting 3x times and your protecting him. And dont complain about Chyna hitting 3x times, he was being KT'd already lost half his land and he didnt get the first 3 grabs, not even the first 10.
  • In this case i believe he should die, based on many things. I agree with sci in that, if a rank 200 kd were to make those hits, he doesnt need to be KTd. Hed get smacked down hard enough it wouldnt matter :D
  • Chyna wasnt rank 1 when this happened, he had already lost half his land, from being KT. So he wasnt even in the top 100 anymore.
  • But hes pussyland, thats good enough reason for me
  • Ya but the AL of Taken is trying to say that since we are killing his farmer, hes gonna kill Chyna, now im not saying Pussyland has some "crazy" luck when it comes to hit now and again, but he doesnt cheat, he will often take more hits the then he needs. But in this situation the AL is wrong, pussy didnt farm anyone, but the AL is trying to use it as the excuse. Either way, we already got there AL down to like 500 land from 2500 so its all good.