Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ghost Kingdoms - A StarKingdoms Issue

Comments

• OMG ROUND 2 BITCHES!!!!!!
  • I got so worked up last time for nothing its just going to be the same over and over they wont meet up to fight because honestly who gets that worked up over a game :/

Either way i hint sarcasm anyways :P
  • Lynog, Skydragon probably gets off on all this and is most probably wanking off as we speak... the fucking cunt!
  • cyborg and sky are both cunts... period!
    Haha, pun intended?
  • I got so worked up last time for nothing its just going to be the same over and over they wont meet up to fight because honestly who gets that worked up over a game
    Thought that was obvious. I've said numerous times that I'm trolling about things here and in UC over the last 3 months. Don't know about Lynog though (He did give an address near to where he lives and bothered photographing it), think he's a bit more serious about things for some reason. :)
    cyborg and sky are both cunts... period!
    Haha, pun intended?
    Probably doesn't even know what a pun is. Being scouse and all that.
  • I got so worked up last time for nothing its just going to be the same over and over they wont meet up to fight because honestly who gets that worked up over a game
    Thought that was obvious. I've said numerous times that I'm trolling about things here and in UC over the last 3 months. Don't know about Lynog though (He did give an address near to where he lives and bothered photographing it), think he's a bit more serious about things for some reason. :)
    cyborg and sky are both cunts... period!
    Haha, pun intended?
    Probably doesn't even know what a pun is. Being scouse and all that.
    Lmao, I thought of that after I said it
  • Shows how much you know about me ...... CUNT!
  • Shows how much you know about me ...... CUNT!
    period?
  • edited August 2012
    Period!

Don't want to mess with him! We don't know anything about him!
  • Period!

Don't want to mess with him! We don't know anything about him!
    That's a good little boy... you wouldn't want to mess with me you stupid cunt!
  • edited August 2012
    Was your first word when you came out of your father's pussy, well.. "cunt"? :-))
  • Are you a retard?
  • Are you a retard?
    He can post without using the word cunt folks! God damned miracle boys! You saw it here first!
  • He's still a cunt!

• That's a good little boy... you wouldn't want to mess with me you stupid cunt!
    Are you a retard?
    He's still a cunt!
    Period?
  • Fking mongs. Stop filling an important thread that has a slim chance of being able to save the game full of retarded pointless spam.

Theres plenty other threads for that, this is supposed to be serious. I dispear for the people playing this game every time I look at these PFs.
    Your the fucking mong for even posting that shitty little comment... imbred twat!
  • How about... We don't abuse the ghost KD making? I'm not going to; pretty simple.

Can I quote myself and laugh?
    Only if its maniacal.
  • fags will be fags laking
  • Just noticed that you've finally changed your original post, Scars. Nice one. :)
  • Should just delete every non-ghost KD thread for the Reset, better odds of getting that chumps attention
  • everyone needs to spam PMs etc around reset time to try get his attention

@Bcartfall
  • I had a couple rounds off and now just wondering is it even worth playing again
  • Its not.
  • Yes it is! See you in-game!