Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What happened here?

Just checking in for the first time in 7 years - a year later than I said I would.

Looks like this game died in 2020 and round 93 was the last? I'm surprised that it lasted so long. The community was toxic for way too long before I decided to call it a day. I can't even remember which round was my last - somewhere around 2008. It looks like Dank was the only person still playing last year. He must have played more rounds than anyone.

I hope everyone has moved on to better things. I got myself a PS5 last year and I'm enjoying single player games.

Comments

• go to https://sklone.net/

and get discord.

• It's good to see someone has made an effort to continue the game in some form. Though I have no interest in playing. I don't have time for games like this any more. I was just checking in to see what's changed over the years.

• edited June 21

Hello Tidus. I'll just lay it out for you. I've declared you a clicker and null and voided all of your accomplishments. It was easy to do all I had to mention was that you ran away the second it was fixed. Not like you could launch any counter argument to it being you were AFK all this time. If you'd like to prove me wrong come over to SKlone. ;)

• A clicker? Can I not be a shambler instead? They're a lot scarier.

• We still exist, the community is in tact. Come talk with us. You are missed and still a legend.

https://discord.gg/WwxtCVypAc

• Why? You were declaring me a clicker last time you posted. :joy:

• I was wondering a while ago what happened to you (and a few others I remember). Are you still in contact with Ainex?

• I have the proof, come see...

• This is rather odd, I swear to God I was just thinking of “Sephiroth” from the old SK forums today and I come here randomly and here he is, albeit a post from a few months back.

“Sephiroth” if you come back and read this I’m glad to know your alive. We were never really friends, come to think of it I think my SK named annoyed you because it wasn’t spelled “See You”. Nonetheless, again I’m glad to know your out there still living life. I hope it’s a good one.