Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

IMPORTANT! POLL: What should the punishment for hitting bots before allowed be?

2»

Comments

• edited November 2018

Are you high? Barry mysticided on Cleros and he immediately logged UD kingdoms his multi, suicided all his offense on both kds on barry, and never logged in again. I hit him 2x after that before his deletion mode finished

Hitting people has consequences, you think I didnt pass up on Hazza either? I just kept my wls home for nearly 24 hours, both allowing the uni to catch up to me for my own amusement and because I was following the fucking rules.

I didnt post him up in uni chat or on the pfs, but we literally had the discussion about in discord AS IT WAS HAPPENING WITH THE FUCKING DUDE HIMSELF AND WE WERE GETTING ALONG LMAO

Join the discord and scroll up. Like I said, I made a mistake by letting you all off too easy, it wont ever happen again.

• edited November 2018

ohh bless you god of SK darius for letting us live...

• you are welcome my child

• wow, that is how you thought the chain of events happened with cleros? Darius is exactly correct and then so. after path decided to join in, which allowed voided his protection from hitting him. the stories you make up over there in your UA, get it right.

• edited November 2018

Just to put it out there... Officially, TR are not playing as a strategically motivated team this round.
    At least half of us aren't even playing.

• I dont think barry was referring to TR, just sped n pals in general

• edited November 2018

Nah most of TR isn't playing as I got botted out the gate. At least I was nice enough not to smash on Merciless outta newbie haha...

Ohhh and fuck your rules still

• u didnt want to play, and you couldnt even smash a pancake u girly man XD

• edited December 2018

Haha girly?

• u cant do shit to me greg, u cant even hurt my star kingdom

• blah blah.

what was the penalty for hitting a bot before we got political? death? fire up the robots and kill them.

anything less is just you all playing SK hows its always been played --> the strong with friends getting away with what they want.

so unless this amounts to anything stop wasting your own time :-)

• Did you not play EA or GoC Greg? This round has been somewhat ok away from cheating. Can't see why it wouldn't be something you can support.

• Did you not play EA or GoC Greg? This round has been somewhat ok away from cheating. Can't see why it wouldn't be something you can support.