Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

IMPORTANT: HOW TO PLAY FAIRLY NEXT ROUND >>>INSTRUCTIONS INSIDE

edited November 2018 in Game Talk
  1. Create a kingdom
  2. PM @PandaSK via the PFs your KD name & location.

Anyone not on this "safe list" will be considered a multi and murdered at top priority out of noob. It's that simple. Don't touch the Rob bots, everything else is fair game.

For those who do not have a PF account, here is the link for the official SK discord.

@Pandask please join asap so people can PM you there.

https://discord.gg/99hc44

IF YOU DO NOT SIGN UP AND SUBMIT YOUR LOCATION BEFORE NOOB MODE ENDS YOU WILL DIE OUT OF NOOB THERE WILL BE NO EXCEPTIONS THERE WILL BE NO MERCY THIS IS YOUR ONE AND FINAL WARNING.

AGAIN, BEFORE NOOB ENDS. THERE ARE NO EXCEPTIONS TO THIS RULE. I DONT GIVE A FUCK.

Spam the link to this thread in uni chat, sector names, sector forums, and sector messages at round start , to make sure those who don't check the PFs have an opportunity to see it.

Comments

• FYI for the discord safe list, there will be additional extreme vetting and approvals. You will need to provide past & specific KD names for reference, and a known PF posting player will need to vouch for you.

Lets make SK great again. The safelist will not be published publicly. We are operating under the assumption that some cheating faggot will decide to make bots of their own, and we have no intention of giving them a target list.

If you are caught cheating, you will be instakilled even if you are on the safe list.

• It's stupid how sk come to this. I feel sorry for any genuine new people that might stumble on this game.

What happening about account sharing, is r/r allowed?

• So what is going to stop people getting their hands on this list and finding out where someone is and gangbanging them?

What is going to happen if someone hits a rob bot "accidentally" or "unknowingly"? Will they die? If not, doesn't that give them a slight advantage?

• Only rob will have it, so unless he gives it away idk how they would

Nobody will fuck with the rob bots early if they’re built with defense.

• Is Rob using Rob in the names so we know?

• can't we just get the bots to be called "The Police" ?

• I hope all the people who will give away their locations are the ones targetted and it becomes a round of bots

• You would Flazer.

• I swear this game is on going experiment that some phd is writing a book on...

• Very nice idea, it will probably be a lot more fair this way

• @dariusayyy - the invite is no longer valid

• ** Signed up

@Pandask Hey Rob. Any food bots incoming?

• I think bots should be allowed to be hit as before.

• might change, but first prioirty is murdering non approved players - we can adapt as we go

• Once the game starts and the first round of 'unapproved' accounts are killed it should be pretty easy for the bots to keep up. Beyond that the bots should be able to be some food some not, depending on how it goes.

• Nobody hit bots early. It took a certain amount of offensive to safely do that.

• right im just saying dont hit them off the bat and think thats okay

• well, if they're function is killing non-cleared KDs, we dont need them to be very big anyway. Also, in these numbers they can wreck even a big KD, so bots that explore & build tanks should be more than enough.

• edited November 2018

• Bwahahaha this is what it's come to here? Fuck that kill my kd every Rd I won't throw my kd name in a hat. Peace the fuck out on that garbage

• Fight the power greg

• edited November 2018

@ChefGreg. Mate, if it goes to plan there will be no more destructive multies /+ bots.
    Not worth a go?

I guess there is the matter of trust.... re. One person with ALL ID's & locals... I think we just have to take that leap of faith.
    If it fails it fails. Though could be a great game if goes to plan.

And anyway mate, we will all be here to play twiddly-winks wiff ya in the off times :tongue:

• From someone who was killed by the other multis last round, I appreciate what Rob is doing.

• some people just cant deal with shit\

nothing has changed, I'm just changing the system so the players can take over administration through a bot rather than dealing with no authority and rampant cheating

Im not asking for taxes/authority to pay for social welfare, just taxes to pay for police/military/fire protection, and even the biggest libertarian wont argue against that kind of logic

• Just to let everyone know. I was debating on playing this round. I decided not to do to being to busy. So I will just be running the bots and clearing out any potential multis.

• cant ask for more than that, we appreciate your time and effor rob

• :O a round of no multi !!

• Ribs not the only not army. Just the only one who is helping.