Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

sugar bae 1:3

clearly a multi user. rob, wipe his bitch ass out

September 18, 00:53:46 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Taneleer Tivan (1:5)
September 18, 00:54:12 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Ebony Maw (1:3)
September 18, 00:54:15 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Ebony Maw (1:3)
September 18, 00:54:18 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Ebony Maw (1:3) Our FDC has succeeded in decrypting the probes origin and mission:
Origin: Ebony Maw (1:3)
Mission: Spy on Military
Probes Sent: 14 (Lost: 1)
September 18, 00:54:20 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Ebony Maw (1:3)
September 18, 00:54:23 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Ebony Maw (1:3)
September 18, 00:54:44 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Natasha Romanoff (1:1)
September 18, 00:54:49 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Natasha Romanoff (1:1) Our FDC has succeeded in decrypting the probes origin and mission:
Origin: Natasha Romanoff (1:1)
Probes Sent: 14 (Lost: 1)
September 18, 00:54:51 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Natasha Romanoff (1:1)
September 18, 00:54:54 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Natasha Romanoff (1:1)
September 18, 00:54:56 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Natasha Romanoff (1:1)
September 18, 00:55:19 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Mantis Pom Klement (1:5)
September 18, 00:55:22 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Mantis Pom Klement (1:5) Our FDC has succeeded in decrypting the probes origin and mission:
Origin: Mantis Pom Klement (1:5)
Probes Sent: 12 (Lost: 1)
September 18, 00:55:24 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Mantis Pom Klement (1:5)
September 18, 00:55:27 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Mantis Pom Klement (1:5)
September 18, 00:55:29 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Mantis Pom Klement (1:5) Our FDC has succeeded in decrypting the probes origin and mission:
Origin: Mantis Pom Klement (1:5)
Probes Sent: 12 (Lost: 1)
September 18, 00:55:40 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Maria Hill (1:5)
September 18, 00:55:42 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Maria Hill (1:5)
September 18, 00:55:45 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Maria Hill (1:5)
September 18, 00:55:47 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Maria Hill (1:5)
September 18, 00:55:49 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Maria Hill (1:5) Our FDC has succeeded in decrypting the probes origin and mission:
Origin: Maria Hill (1:5)
Probes Sent: 23 (Lost: 1)
September 18, 00:55:59 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by remote probes.
September 18, 00:56:23 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Thanos Son Of Alan (1:5) Our FDC has succeeded in decrypting the probes origin and mission:
Origin: Thanos Son Of Alan (1:5)
Mission: Spy on Kingdom
September 18, 00:56:27 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Thanos Son Of Alan (1:5)
September 18, 00:56:29 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Thanos Son Of Alan (1:5) Our FDC has succeeded in decrypting the probes origin and mission:
September 18, 00:56:31 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Thanos Son Of Alan (1:5) Our FDC has succeeded in decrypting the probes origin and mission:
Probes Sent: 23 (Lost: 2)
September 18, 00:56:41 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Dr Doom (1:6)
September 18, 00:56:43 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Dr Doom (1:6)
September 18, 00:56:46 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Dr Doom (1:6) Our FDC has succeeded in decrypting the probes origin and mission:
Origin: Dr Doom (1:6)
September 18, 00:56:48 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Dr Doom (1:6)
September 18, 00:56:50 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Dr Doom (1:6)
September 18, 00:56:59 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Gamora (1:6)
September 18, 00:57:02 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Gamora (1:6)
September 18, 00:57:05 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Gamora (1:6)
September 18, 00:57:07 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by remote probes.
September 18, 00:58:49 Forces from Sugarbae (1:3) have invaded our kingdom. Although our defenses were brave, we regret to inform you that they were unsuccessful in holding back the opposition.

Comments

• I had to delete some of the failed probe attempts to get it to fit. fucking pussy, I don't even have a lot of probes, get the som yourself. hope rob kills you first

• I think salt and sugar bae are my also, weird how the bot hasnt raped only them

• Please at least put some effort in to run multies.

Juventus Ronaldo (1:16)
    IPvSK2: 763-8C-76-80 - September 19, 03:40:02

Davishi (1:13)
    IPvSK2: 763-8C-76-80 - September 19, 03:42:15

September 19, 03:32:37 Forces from Davishi (1:13) have invaded our kingdom. Although our defenses were brave, we regret to inform you that they were unsuccessful in holding back the opposition.

September 19, 03:40:36 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Juventus Ronaldo (1:16)

• September 18, 10:19:27 Our brave kingdom Newbie (1:4) attacked Saltbae (1:3) and conquered 352 planets

• 1 TheGreatestWarrior (1:18) 1,088,230 multi
    2 Zao Noob (1:13) 1,052,051 multi
    3 Davishi (1:13) 944,446 multi
    4 CorrugatedBoard (1:17) 904,657 multi
    7 Saltbae (1:3) 746,083 multi
    8 Juventus Ronaldo (1:16) 738,065 multi
    9 Story Bots (1:18) 704,758 multi
    10 Airmanisegar (1:3) 698,654 multi
    21 Gu Gu Zao (1:8) 436,759 multi
    22 Sugarbae (1:3) 417,812 multi

all confirmed xMyx multis

• I'd put money on Tottenham Hotspurs and the other who were in my sector as being xMYx multis awell.

• yeah just kill the whole uni rob, everyone is a fucking multi or ruined by them already, no point.. maybe if you just murder the entire server again theyll think twice about using their bot/multying this much next round

otherwise every round from now on will basically last until the rank 1 kd goes down to multies and it becomes a shitshow from there just like this one

• That's what I've been saying, but everyone loves to blame me. I was multi'd by them last round. Then when I decided to wipe the server I became the bad guy. Everyone claimed the game would be so much better without my bot. Well I didn't sign up at all this round and look what happened.

• @dariusayyy You know what it's like to have your kingdom multi'd every round for being a threat. So you should understand my frustration and why it led me to do what I did last round.

• Eh I get it Rob, but you gotta learn to roll with the punches a bit more than that, dying for being a threat is just part of the game, so I made it my personal victory condition

The game is trash after 5k land anyways, you need a bigger playerbase and wars for it to be fun past that point, but the early game build-off is still fun for people like us

I just use it as justification for not giving a fuck about certain rules like taking over a kd after I've died

Honestly the thing that helps is just having friends, I'm open to people joining me, Barry, and Riley if they are quality builders, and we can form a quality builder alliance to stomp idiots like xMYx who interrupt a legit competition with their two-bit poverty attempts at taking over a dead game

Honestly this bot gives you admin control of the game, we could probably set up a system with a small council with reps from each major faction, and even someone representing the solo players able to vote on questionable cases of cheating, with the obvious ones getting instakilled

Me or Barry/ Omni / Whoever leads MY / RO Leader / etc /Team Ron

before each round we can submit our KD location to rob linked to PF name for an automatic safelist from the bots unless directly caught cheating, itll be obvious whos using multis and they wont be able to say "oh this is my flatmate" bullshit because if it were they wouldve registered

bots should be built out all tank terras and not free land, with anyone who hits or farms them being instakilled

just brainstorming but we could make it work with just what we have available today, been hearing a lot of "someone should do something" about fixing sk, but I just watched this video today so I'm a bit inspired. Obviously need you to be on board @Pandask

• btw when I say quality builder alliance, I mean a general coalition of people who want to compete against each other, not all be buddy buddy. I want to fuck everyone up, just do it fairly like I wouldve done this round had I not been multied to death

To be fair I dont think I couldve been so aggressive if Rmag hadnt been multied also

• September 19, 17:17:56 Our brave kingdom memINSANEbrane (1:4) attacked Saltbae (1:3) and conquered 338 planets.

logged on as the multis are killing me to hit that bitch.

• Wipe the server so all can recreate lmao

• I'm with Darius on this, I know it was far fetched and had room for improvements when I typed up the Treaty a few months ago but it's just going to be this same old tired ass circle jerk each round if we don't treat the Bot army as the Admin.

I've gotten quite busy in real life so there are days I don't even log in now, but dammit if I don't miss those days of actual teamwork and competition.

• I'd be down to give it a try if the community organized something like you said. The problem is getting everyone to agree and stick with the plan.

• It will need to start off as a totally oppressive system, not an opt-in. If you (Rob) are comfortable with that, I will treat it as such and expect it to be enforced as such. That is our ONLY chance of success. I am comfortable with this approach because this is not real life, and the consequences here don't really matter. It's funny because I am so, so, so fundamentally opposed to implementing systems ANYTHING like this in real life, but here we are boys, you guys are forcing us to go all Starkingdoms Stalin on you motherfuckers.

Implementing it could be as simple as a series of PF posts for discussions, trials, and making sure we spam uni chat to make sure the few people that dont post or read them are aware of the rules.

I would be willing to trust you implicitly, because you are already the current god of the sk universe with your bot, and you dont seem to align to any one particular faction, outside MAYBE being biased toward those of us from the western hemisphere, but nobody is perfect. Bean did a great job with EA as well, so we know it can be done.

Lets get it started then, we have plenty of time to plan before next round.

First post will be a negotiation of general player made rules, which have long been discussed and established, except consequences are enforced and defined around being damaged or murdered by enforcer bot kingdoms.

If you choose not to opt in, none of us will give a fuck. If you don't sign up to participate, you will be flagged as a potential multi and instakilled out of noob or within the first week.

• Hmmm...a nice lesson of why you need authority within a system

• Whoever is running these multis is literally logging into each one manually several times a day. Astounding amount of effort for someone who is fighting a battle they can't win.

• they live in malaysia man, what else are they going to do all day?