Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Clean up

I know it's not something BCart really does anymore but could we get a multi clean up/round reset with a multi search that actually disables multis.

Comments

• Wow @Robtomo you really are an insecure piece of shit.

• @dae Good to know.

• @Pandask good, now you are aware of it maybe endeavor to fix it. I dunno maybe ask the wife to stop cucking you. Or even just let you out of the closet so you dont have to watch her get railed

• @dae Good one.

• edited July 2018

Can we get a real admin that is actually active and doesn't cater to cheaters? We haven't had that ever. Maverick was the closest thing to it but left because he couldn't actually do anything besides the forum. Maybe BCart is like Moses he has been around alot longer than most of us suspected. He will live 500 years and take 120 years to complete the game.

• this place feels like an insane asylum. we're all running in circles, doing the same thing with the same results.

with that being said

dank for president

• "Men of SK" they said, “Why are you standing here staring into heaven? BCart has been taken from you into heaven, but someday he will return from heaven in the same way you saw him go!”

• Mav didn’t leave, BCart banned him, I remember he made an account called “bcartfuctme” but I forget the actual circumstances.

• edited August 2018

Oh wow it's Forlorn my arch nemesis for reasons I can't remember. Mav left because he wanted administrative rights on the actual game and not just the forum. BCart flipped out and guarded the code like it was KFC's secret recipe and banned him when he made a public thread regarding it. He dared BCart to ban him for it which didn't happen until Mav started backing another game made by some SK vets. Maybe, just maybe BCart made the right call there but I love to bust his balls anyways because he wouldn't do the job correctly on his own. I think that things fell apart after he was banned and Galaxy Ablaze showed up at the right time to take a chunk of the population. It's funny that the game still exists and hasn't changed a single thing since day one. SK slowly bled to death after that first cut.