Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

List of kds easy to make powerless

13»

Comments

• edited April 2018

This dumb fuck can't even spell but expects us to believe he can build a great math based kd? Both Turbo and your KDs are fucking garbage. Worst DW builds ever... A fucking one eyed sloth with down syndrome could out build and out spell both you cunts

• darius knows he's lucky i don't play this or else i'd eat his kingdom for BREAKFAST.

• jesus christ daniel you got an ugly fucking head. More than happy to go toe to toe with you ya pommy fkn sheep shagger

• Any one who wants to go toe to toe with me then we could possibly arrange this.
    I am one of the only people on this game who has publicly give people his exact name and location out .
    While all the rest of you act big shots you won't give me your details .
    Tj had the balls one but then decided to block me after I trolled Greg into thinking I messaged his gold club job.
    The lot of you stupid daft Americans are one hit wonders
    Think ta hard but ya just a bunch of little nuggets

Gregory is a mug who flips burgers round for a living and rolls a few hot dogs about
    That's says eery thing you need to know about him
    He butters buns for a living

Tj works in Disney land and dresses up as mucky mouse and goofy .

I mean common is that my competiton?

A burget flipper or some cunt who swans round Disney land dressed as a cartoon character

• Once again your illiteracy is top notch. Kudos on the rewashed n tired come backs. Wow you stalk people's FB bc "you carnt be arsed to care about this game"? Makes absolute perfect sense

• @Viva begged me to get his fat slob sister a job even offered to let her suck me off which is the reason why I blocked also.. just the fact that he kept trying to stalk other ppls FBs asking me if I was friends with other skers and if I would tell you their profiles/name fcking creep. you look like you have fcking scurvy mate.. youre about as malnourished as a starving Ethiopian I'd f*cking murder you mate guaranteed.. caskets @Viva caskets .

• Calling people's family is below the belt .

But I am in America in next few month
    So we can meet up for a chat and you can tell me how you feel ?

• ya'll still have facebook?

• If only there were some sort of online arena where we could settle our PF disputes and determine who is the smarter and better person objectively

• Give me a ring @viva cunt.. one suggestion travel insurance cya in a bit you inbred twat.

• No problem

What's ya number I will ring ya now .
    Private pm me it if you don't want others to see

• Yes wobba
    Daniel viva price

• I remember viva hiding like a bitch when lynog used to call him out...
    Yep. Viva is hardcore.

• sk fight club. good times good times

• Everyone can beat me, it's alright.

• Can you visit korea on your way. In fact viva should have a world trip of arse kickings

• Actually visiting Carl in Liverpool next may.. if you want to get your shit stomped in on both sides of the pond Viva lmk

• Least nothing has changed around here.... Did he update the PFs view and ignore the rest of the game?

• Darius will do things for entertainment while Sped is often motivated by growth. An example would be a planned gang bang. If it's his turn in the line and variables have changed he'll just back out. Screw everyone that was before him. I just wanted to toss that in since this thread is dying out. I like both of them but if you want some action Darius is always the better choice. They are both great players of course.