Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

List of kds easy to make powerless

Comments

• Guys, get a room

• edited April 2018

April 25, 13:15:53 Forces from Sketches of Spain (1:16) have invaded our kingdom. Our defenses were brave and they were successful holding back the opposition.
    Our military has lost: 28 soldiers, 0 laser troopers, 751 laser dragoons, and 120 tanks.
    April 25, 13:19:42 Our tactical defense systems report that several Residences were burned by remote probes. 10 of our residences were burned.
    April 25, 13:19:44 Our tactical defense systems report that several Residences were burned by remote probes. 10 of our residences were burned.
    April 25, 13:19:45 Our tactical defense systems report that several Residences were burned by remote probes. 9 of our residences were burned.
    April 25, 13:19:46 Our tactical defense systems report that several Residences were burned by remote probes. 9 of our residences were burned.

ah the final middle finger as you reeeeee quietly into the abyss, eh sped? :)

• Did team Ron not give you a hand sped?
    Or are they all just whoring it up as usual .?

You went with a wimper there sped .
    Bitterly disappointing from you

Pathetic !

• shut up viva

• Viva hoping for some more time.

• Just saying @ Eightysix

Sped also seems to take this too seriously
    Just laugh it off .

It must be sad to need this game as much as I see that he needs it's ( Barri and darius also rely on it a lot )

• Considering we don't finish rounds and hardly play past two or three weeks, I would say not. Nothing wrong with playing and being competitive for a short period and then coming back on round reset. I feel sorry for those that go the distance.

• I only play this for riley and barry lol

• I "went the distance" last round and it was miserable. It felt never-ending. If only I was good enough to do well early and get killed. These days, I can only get killed early for being a noob trying to get away with making too many goons before LD's finish researching, lol.

• @Cam ye you overdid it

Both you and sped forced us to kill you guys haha, couldnt have an AT forcing the top defensive while his sectormate hybrid turtled

• Aww poor Riley got hit and is whining about it now. Cute little threat in your preferences.

• @SpedSK well suicide broke yes for the 2nd time this round..... Definitely not a threat about bored with this round anyways........ Glad to see you have joined my fanclub and keep tabs on me :)

• did someone hear a ghost?

• just our stalkers in the bushes hahahah :P

• Who was the first attack dubs ?

• @Viva who the f*ck said you could ask Riley a question?

• @Viva one of your fuckboy RO kingdoms or multis you should know this...

April 23, 01:53:47 Our kingdom Haunted Asylum (1:12) bravely defended against Toffee Crisp (1:6) and lost 188 planets.

• So you fuck over one of the dudes who killed that mofo kd for you?
    Sound....

• Ah toffee hit you aka turbo ....... hes a loose cannon what can I say
    I am not playing this round so I am out the loop

Oi shut it Tj you fucking gay retard
    Do you ever get cocky with me
    Especially when you look like a retard
    Weirdo

Proper bell end you ya absolutely disgusting no wonder your single without a girlfriend

Your probably gay.
    I bet you and Gregory stick golf balls up each others arse.

• Hey Viva... Why don't you come out of hiding since you don't care so much? Or are you just going to watch as your friends are farmed down one at a time? Keep running that dick sucker boy, won't be long before you get shit on bitch. You showed up in numbers last Rd and thought you were big dick swanging and still got raped. You're truly a pathetic cunt

• Purple rain 2.14

• @dariusayyy
    Yeah, it was hard because as a heavy-pop dw, my income was shitty. I waited to get LD's done before making more defense and the risk didn't pay off. I was hoping that my goons could be used as defense but it just didn't work out. Definitely not one of my better DW rounds but when comparing my income to my sector mates, I was screwed anyway as the Terra's were all much higher income.

• Youve gotta run super high pop and pfs as dw, plenty of big robs around to keep up if youre active, main risk on dw is in the opener imo but just dont attract too much attn and youre gucci

• @Viva shows how much you know about me lolololol. Literally nothing you said about me was even close to correct but whatever you says f*cking chav .

• @tj chavs have better insults than this shriveled up old man ballsack. Dude repeats himself with the same tired insults like they have meaning or that anyone gives a shit. He is just angry at the world because his mother was a crack whore and he is nothing more than a crack baby

• Trust me I have more things going for me than every other dip shit on this game
    Not beigoing funny but you're all freaks and geaks
    Literally if it was a one on on fight I think I would smash every single person on its game

Literally without breaking sweat and in first gear .

Only person who would come close is turbo or Mr boom

• Viva quite literally, I'd give you about 30 seconds before I put your teeth through the back of your skull.