Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

So bots killing anyone not just the cheats now then

2»

Comments

• Lmao It was so obvious Land Fiend and Carbon were yours. You didn't set out to kill cheaters, you gave excuses and simply wanted to ruin everyone. I'm guessing you wanted to archive first for once. You can't build a kd and cry if you group gangs up on you, sure thats a flaw in the game state with no alliances to back each other up.

Take control of yours bots then and remove carbon and luvgal.

• He also killed me and viva who where the other top kds never touched carbon or luvgal.
    So pretty clear luvgal is connected to him.
    Good work on the hits at him rob.
    "RobtomoRobtomo
    1:59AM

Yet you're posting on the pf's at the same time your bots are killing mine and switching SL to Carbon and Luvgal. How gullible do you think we are? If you were next to me right now I'd smack you so hard rice would fall out your ass."

• Yeah if you were only targeting cheats, why target me?

• LuVgAl is clearly civic, Carbon probably is as well. He's so use to playing with himself all day our presence breaks his concentration

Our brave kingdom Froosh (1:15) attacked LuVgAl (1:19) and conquered 5,532 planets.

queue the arsons

• Hazza, do you really think he was targetting cheats. It was just Team Ron he was killing at first and was saying they were multis, they were not cheating. Are you that dense Hazza? Did you really think he would leave everyone alone lol.

• Civic = GarbageBoy who lies to try and protect his friends. Everyone needs to make accounts and take them down while we still have time left.

• Only Rob has the power to do that, there's no room for legit players. Felt good smacking Luvgal tho, gonna do it again when my WLs get back, may triple tap if Rob's bots take off enough

• This fucking lying little dicked faggot goes on rants like anybody will believe anything he says... Bwahahaha now he has a bot and still can't finish #1!?!

Dude you're fucking garbage. seriously I won't be back next round or any after that so go jerk your 4 inch dick to the delusional thoughts that you won and you're good. Fucking loser

• you know its bad when the 3-4 major groups left in this game will stop insulting each other to take down this kid. I even said to TR last night i'd actually be willing to side with viva to get this shit figured out... and i hate viva

• Is he having fun playing with himself now? I plan on coming back next round and join in the destruction...if I am going to get killed for no reason...might as well have fun and get a reason to get killed off.

• Two people playing a few hundred kds each. Pretty sad Christmas

• Rob is just killing off his mains so he can't have the satisfaction of finishing first

• He will finish first with his bots, but doubt that is a prestation

• So, I've been killed again.

• It's the end of the road for this game
    I know I've said it before but this a as bad as it ever has been

• Yup agreed. Normally if I die even by bots I’ll recreate and at least be able to grow but now GarbageBoy Civic just kills everyone regardless of who they are or what they have done. If Rob comes back next round to keep Civic busy then I’ll play otherwise GarbageBoy can have this game and I’ll stick with Clash of Clans I guess.

• I just recreate my kd and landed at 2:19. Feel free to kill me.

• You’d have to kill yourself.