Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How to fix the game - Wobba Treaty of 2018

13»

Comments

• Contact Telekom Malaysia with his ip address and report abuse.

• Remind me not to make Rob mad... Dude be like a P.I.

• edited December 2017

@Robtomo Wow.. not bad and good try. But try harder next time. By the way, what type of abuse you want to report? SK bots abuse or I abuse you?

• The thing is Hikaru, I can get your personal information off of an Ip address alone. I'm just not sure if I'm willing to take it that far. Do you really want people knowing where you live, where you work, your phone numbers etc? All because you're a douche bag on the internet?

• Ohh @xHikaruu wanna meet some friends near the corner shop

• Yea @xHikaruu we know where you live now

• It looks like it was a solid apartment complex at some point.. little rundown but not bad to say the least I thought you lived in a hut

• @TJx2ndCx i live in a cave.

• @dae what corner shop?

• For the record, I did not intend for this thread to become a witch hunt. Side-stepping the part where some parties may have brought that on themselves, the discourse and activity in this thread has proven that there simply aren't enough players around for us to have a round that was like the old days. But perhaps we could have one that mirrored the old days. I still think there is merit in the idea of starting the next round with our PF names, no hiding, also no grudges, which may be impossible for some of you. At least if we use our actual PF names we will be able to monitor any potential farm grabs and we will see, without an air of mystery of who's who, who can build the most effectively. If you suspect farming, Spy on sector news, see who PlayerX hit, spy on the build of that person, attack them for yourself and spread the info around.

• Won't happen wobba sorry... Hikaruu already stated he won't stop until some of us quit lol.. I personally take pride in destroying him fairly and getting to him to this point.. sorry essskay lololol