Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

So who made these new bots?

Comments

• Hi SpedSK, im sorry to kill you off. Your goons is increasing and I did not see any increment on your defense in this 10 hours.
  • Can you not read? I told you we were in growth and I was training nothing but tanks.

Post my SOKS, show how retarded you are. I had put 2k tanks into training before switching to growth. If you had any hint of a brain you would have seen my tank count did go up.

You're a fucking clown.
  • Im so sorry. If i know you are Jiren. I wont kill you. You helped me to tap my target last round. How could i compensate you? I give you one of my bot id? You can choose which one you want.
  • You can fuck off and leave this game alone. Can you do that for me?

You can't even police this game correctly. At least Rob and Moon use their brain when killing people off.
  • I know you are mad. All i can say is sorry for killing you. If you still wanted to play this round i will protect you and let you grow peacefully. Anyone hit you i will hit them back but not killing them. This is all i can do for you.
  • Fine. PM me your biggest KD and I will play it.
  • @chefgreg bla bla bla.. why should i compete with you when you can gether all your fucktard friends to kill me?
    wah wah wah... All i read here was you are a trash builder and get fucked up for being fat and complete shit
  • @chefgreg bla bla bla.. why should i compete with you when you can gether all your fucktard friends to kill me?
    wah wah wah... All i read here was you are a trash builder and get fucked up for being fat and complete shit
    Gucci gang, Gucci gang, Gucci gang, Gucci gang (Gucci gang)
    Gucci gang, Gucci gang, Gucci gang (Gucci gang)
    Spend ten racks on a new chain (yuh)
    My bitch love do cocaine, ooh (ooh)
    I fuck a bitch, I forgot her name (brr, yuh)
    I can't buy a bitch no wedding ring (ooh)
    Rather go and buy Balmains (brr)
    Spend ten racks on a new chain (huh?)
    My bih love do cocaine, ooh (brr)
    I fuck a bitch, I forgot her name, yuh (yuh, yuh)
    I can't buy no bitch no wedding ring, ooh (nope)
    Rather go and buy Balmains, ayy (brr)
  • edited November 2017
    @chefgreg bla bla bla.. why should i compete with you when you can gether all your fucktard friends to kill me?
    Thats among the shittiest songs ever written... And the guy is seriously fucking mentally handicapped, like stay the fuck off the couch medicine dumb ass
    Thats among the shittiest done every written... And the guy is seriously fucking mentally handicapped, like stay the fuck off the couch medicine dumb ass

You're not partying hard enough bruh B-)
    Thats among the shittiest done every written... And the guy is seriously fucking mentally handicapped, like stay the fuck off the couch medicine dumb ass

You're not partying hard enough bruh B-)
    More like I dont party with fucktards... Take me to Ultra or EDC anyday over that faggotry
  • ur just mad because you remember all the names of the girls u fuck
  • ur just mad because you remember all the names of the girls u fuck
    i totally started to count n write em down haha
  • Ya'll get the bag and fumble it. I get the bag and flip it and tumble it.
  • @robtomo why are you not playing this round?
  • edited November 2017
    Ya'll get the bag and fumble it. I get the bag and flip it and tumble it.
    Straight οut the lot, 300 cash, and the car came with a blunt in it

• Walks in.... Walks out again -- My Mistake ;-)
  • edited November 2017
    @mrelm, pm me your kd name if you are not a part of them. I will check my kill list to avoid killing you. My aim for this round is to rip off tj rico chef and the gang.
    You say you are here to kill us and all you managed to do is piss everyone else off and accidentally killed Greg most likely thinking he was someone else. You are nothing but garbage at building KDs, running bots, and trying to play police in SK. You fail at SK and life GarbageBoy. Hope @Robtomo finds the time to make some KDs and wipe your dumb ass from this round.
  • Who is running these two sets of bots?
  • reading these threads makes me glad i haven't played in awhile. sounds like bots have reached critical mass and every idiot now has access to one.
  • Civic is the only one using a bot this round. The group of DWs and TFs are just people’s multis trying to fight off Civic and his idiots he has backing him. Only person that can stop Civic is Rob.
  • @RiCo, stop talking rubbish here. Do you think that Rob can stop me? Whatever his bots can do, my bots also can do it. Don’t become the boot/ass licker. This round I’m taking over. Gather up your team to shot down my bots.
  • What team has a chance against bots? The game has always been flawed with cheating, but the bots have really taken the biscuit.

• Rob actually knows how to use his bot. We probe your bots and laugh at how crappy of a build you use on them. Such a waste to be honest. You should get with someone that knows what they are doing to help because you are hopeless GarbageBoy.
  • I just come here once in awhile to build one kingdom and Don't get involved in any political bullshit.. I don't have or want friends here.. is it possible to play without being killed unfairly for no/bullshit reasons?
  • I just come here once in awhile to build one kingdom and Don't get involved in any political bullshit.. I don't have or want friends here.. is it possible to play without being killed unfairly for no/bullshit reasons?

Not with asshats like hikaru or whatever his name is
  • Rob actually knows how to use his bot. We probe your bots and laugh at how crappy of a build you use on them. Such a waste to be honest. You should get with someone that knows what they are doing to help because you are hopeless GarbageBoy.
    Crappy or not you still died on my bots attack. You are good in hiding this round but I found your kd already. Just have fun for this few days. Your turn coming soon after lovsan’s super ultra manually login multies is completely wiped out.
  • edited November 2017
    ..... Your turn coming soon after lovsan’s super ultra manually login multies is completely wiped out.
    The country is starving! 8-X

I put forward a new motion... that we leave Lovsan's multis for food, rather than throwing them out in the Walmart dumpsters.
    Have mercy on the homeless & destitute...

Call me.. we'll talk :-c
  • they r all inctive, take your time.