Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CountDankula (2:14) !!??

13»

Comments

• edited September 2017
    Moonlight you tell Alot of pork pies , I bet you are really geeky in real life I would love to give you a good slapping .
    In fact this games full or retards I would love you all in a line and slap you all one by one .

Apart from a small minority in this game the rest are retards

For Alot of people who don't know moonlight had been cheating for Mmmm 10 year maybe 12 at this game .

I think it was maybe a decade ago when you framed me for you're multis .

I am glad every one knows who awful at this game you are .
    High probes and pyramid robbing your pringle bots .

I have a strong feeling you're a Virgin.
  • Viva you need a new approach. You accuse EVERYONE of cheating. Does it mean you're right once in a while? Sure, but that's what happens when you just blindly point fingers at people. The "boy who cried wolf" story applies here.
  • Moonlight you tell Alot of pork pies , I bet you are really geeky in real life I would love to give you a good slapping .
    In fact this games full or retards I would love you all in a line and slap you all one by one .

For Alot of people who don't know moonlight had been cheating for Mmmm 10 year maybe 12 at this game .

Hahahaha... You have the balls to talk about pyramid farming when I'd say a third of your land came for free this round. So many ppl saw how bad you cheated, the fresh inactives with 5 mill stacked... The people who suicided only to be hit by you then killed off quickly! Pathetic you cheated your ass off and still couldn't dominate... Sad Lil cunt you are
  • what about my cute puppy named darcy
    #DoItForThePuppies
  • what about my cute puppy named darcy
    #DoItForThePuppies
    Hahaha fuck you Gary
  • edited September 2017
    so why did pringles target me lol?
    well whoever he is, hes a coward.
    at least rob has the balls to own it.
  • so why did pringles target me lol?
    well whoever he is, hes a coward.
    at least rob has the balls to own it.

You were that Darcey kingdom I was told the other day .
    No wonder you kept probing me

Just delete when pringles gives you news it's pointless that's what I did
  • Moonlight you tell Alot of pork pies , I bet you are really geeky in real life I would love to give you a good slapping .

Hahahaha... You have the balls to talk about pyramid farming when I'd say a third of your land came for free this round. So many ppl saw how bad you cheated, the fresh inactives with 5 mill stacked... The people who suicided only to be hit by you then killed off quickly! Pathetic you cheated your ass off and still couldn't dominate... Sad Lil cunt you are
    ^^^ Chef speaks the truth. Couldn't have said it better.
  • http://nl.tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2mhu07c&s=9#.WddY_4VNeEc

Megagirl, you made 1 mistake in this screenshot. You see the 242 new news above abd the time at 10:46
    But in the universal talk you already reacted at the 242 new news and the failed probes by Count Dankula before the other 240 new news with destroying power came. At 10:45 you said to Count to quit using his bots and at 10:49 you knew it was him doing two failed pa's by his account. How is it possible to react at somehing you haven't opened yet