Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CountDankula (2:14) !!??

Comments

• How do you even remotely find that rewarding/satisfying/fun to do.

I go into every round without any grudges yet because of people like you players are instantly found and unable to play with anonymity.

I can't be assed to play with a proxy every time I login nor am I willing to install/pay for one on my phone.

Even if I didn't post once on PFs/SFs/Uni chat it wont matter because some asshat who can't move on will gang up with 5 people, suicide my power and ruin my round.
  • Because you're trying so hard to cover up your tracks. You and Zam tried to frame count Dankula in this very thread. All you did was have the bots probe mega man right after count to make it look like he was behind it. Or last round when you tried to accuse cam newton for the bots. I don't even think cam knows what a proxy is let alone running a bot program.

1. learn to quote
    2. you cant get the 'new news' twice. once it is seen, it has been seen.

so what you are claiming it means me/mega suicided power BEFORE we saw count probed him.

• Because you're trying so hard to cover up your tracks. You and Zam tried to frame count Dankula in this very thread. All you did was have the bots probe mega man right after count to make it look like he was behind it. Or last round when you tried to accuse cam newton for the bots. I don't even think cam knows what a proxy is let alone running a bot program.

I'm innocent!

I go into every round without any grudges yet because of people like you players are instantly found and unable to play with anonymity.

I can't be assed to play with a proxy every time I login nor am I willing to install/pay for one on my phone.

Even if I didn't post once on PFs/SFs/Uni chat it wont matter because some asshat who can't move on will gang up with 5 people, suicide my power and ruin my round.
    i didnt include you or cam in the list btw.
    Darius & co cheated several times last round, so they were included.
    it was actually rob that told me who you were, asking me to hit you
    (which i didnt)
  • Doesn't matter who you include.

I don't go into the round thinking "Where is Darius/Barricade I want to hit them". If I happen to outgrow people and hit them, so be it.

But to purposely point people out at the start of the round is a jackass move.

By all means, keep your database going and keep an eye on who you suspect of cheating. Compile evidence throughout the round if you need to but don't just out them right from the get go. I can see why Darius feels the need to make multiple KDs at the start of the round so he can actually play.
  • Doesn't matter who you include.

I don't go into the round thinking "Where is Darius/Barricade I want to hit them". If I happen to outgrow people and hit them, so be it.

But to purposely point people out at the start of the round is a jackass move.

By all means, keep your database going and keep an eye on who you suspect of cheating. Compile evidence throughout the round if you need to but don't just out them right from the get go. I can see why Darius feels the need to make multiple KDs at the start of the round so he can actually play.
    Well i can be a jackass :P
    (just to clarify a little, it was not ment specifically for those 2, about 20 people were in the list)
    i believe you and cam didnt match your old kds when i made the list

cam did tell me who he was, but that's a different story

• Why would Cam tell you who he was after you accused him of running multies.

I would have matched with my KD last round unless you only ran your database at the very start of the round (I logged in through proxy for about 2 days and said fuck it).
  • edited September 2017
    lol,

except the winner out of all of this, every time has been viva.

and rob, the captca comment was referring to kesha's old bot, where you had to do it manual
    apart that you can bypass captcha in sk, there are also 100's of services that solve captcha for you.

so my statement stands, if i owned pringles.
    1. i would not have asked you to kill cheaters/request you to kill multies suiciding on me last round (i would have done it myself)
    2. viva would have died last round with all 4 of his accounts
    3. viva would not have left newby this round
    4. i would not have tried to buy your bot (pretty dumb to try and spend 400$ for captcha solving... you can get 10.000 captcha's solved for like 1$)

and @ barri, ofc i knew where you were. so did 20 others because i send a list of all kds from last round to several people (including rob)

Have you been on the heroin today moonlight how am I coming off best here in the last 8 hours I have had 800 news
    I have had around 4000 burnt down

I can post screenshots if you want
  • There is no doubt in my mind. Continue about your business.
  • Why would Cam tell you who he was after you accused him of running multies.

I would have matched with my KD last round unless you only ran your database at the very start of the round (I logged in through proxy for about 2 days and said fuck it).
    we talked after this round ended.

i only scanned twice this round, only logged in once or twice a day myself. And there were so many multies it was useless to post people
  • edited September 2017
    lol,

except the winner out of all of this, every time has been viva.

and rob, the captca comment was referring to kesha's old bot, where you had to do it manual
    apart that you can bypass captcha in sk, there are also 100's of services that solve captcha for you.

so my statement stands, if i owned pringles.
    1. i would not have asked you to kill cheaters/request you to kill multies suiciding on me last round (i would have done it myself)
    2. viva would have died last round with all 4 of his accounts
    3. viva would not have left newby this round
    4. i would not have tried to buy your bot (pretty dumb to try and spend 400$ for captcha solving... you can get 10.000 captcha's solved for like 1$)

and @ barri, ofc i knew where you were. so did 20 others because i send a list of all kds from last round to several people (including rob)

Have you been on the heroin today moonlight how am I coming off best here in the last 8 hours I have had 800 news
    I have had around 4000 burnt down

I can post screenshots if you want
    lol
    so i had more residence burned by them this round, can also post ss.
    so even if this is true, untill you die, i will call bs.

it's probably not even true
  • You talk the most poo ever moonlight
  • If there were mine

1 ) why would I kill my friends
    2) why would I burn over 4000 of my own buildings

What I would do is suicide 1 probe on my power when I have 1.6mil stored power

Mmmm mmm

A bit like Megaman did
  • If there were mine

1 ) why would I kill my friends
    2) why would I burn over 4000 of my own buildings

What I would do is suicide 1 probe on my power when I have 1.6mil stored power

Mmmm mmm

A bit like Megaman did

(which i didnt)
    cheated several times last round? what are you on about? I dominated like crazy without anything shady on me, got murdered by bots, then came back on one of barrys friends account bc I felt like playing more than that. Idgaf what KD I'm on if its early enough I'll be r1, and big surprise I was.

This round I barely logged in thru newbiemode, fucked over barrys start entirely as a result, and exited with 4k scis/900 tanks as a joke. Lo and behold thanks to IP tracking, I get 3 intel probes on my SOK, SOM, and SOR. What legit player uses 3 PAs on that shit on some random top 10 terra? Fucking joke status lol. Instantly got double tapped by an obvious multi with 3k tfs and still crawled back into the top 5 until saying fuck it and rolling lovsan for a laugh. Wouldve been r1 easy if I played safe and bot farmed with RWCE, had TFs and was max rob every tick with 60k probes. Fuck you greg too :)

you seriously think I would even bother to cheat? seriously, for all the shit you talk about me, when have you ever heard "and then Darius' multis or Darius' bots" or some other faggy shit murdered me? Never. I dont cheat offensively. I dont even cheat to build, not because of some honorable morality issues, its because im too fuckin lazy as is.

I'll admit to "cheating" by taking over an account, but never more than one at a time. Too much work and im not gonna fuck with proxies. The simple fact is that every KD I touch is always a threat, not because I inherit great KDs, but because I can make any KD great again.

• We ate you Darius just saying....
  • what about my cute puppy named darcy
    Heard he shit in your work shoes!? Confirm / deny
    if i was a puppy, i would boob in both of arsons work shoes :)

(which i didnt)
    cheated several times last round? what are you on about? I dominated like crazy without anything shady on me, got murdered by bots, then came back on one of barrys friends account bc I felt like playing more than that. Idgaf what KD I'm on if its early enough I'll be r1, and big surprise I was.

This round I barely logged in thru newbiemode, fucked over barrys start entirely as a result, and exited with 4k scis/900 tanks as a joke. Lo and behold thanks to IP tracking, I get 3 intel probes on my SOK, SOM, and SOR. What legit player uses 3 PAs on that shit on some random top 10 terra? Fucking joke status lol. Instantly got double tapped by an obvious multi with 3k tfs and still crawled back into the top 5 until saying fuck it and rolling lovsan for a laugh. Wouldve been r1 easy if I played safe and bot farmed with RWCE, had TFs and was max rob every tick with 60k probes. Fuck you greg too :)

you seriously think I would even bother to cheat? seriously, for all the shit you talk about me, when have you ever heard "and then Darius' multis or Darius' bots" or some other faggy shit murdered me? Never. I dont cheat offensively. I dont even cheat to build, not because of some honorable morality issues, its because im too fuckin lazy as is.

I'll admit to "cheating" by taking over an account, but never more than one at a time. Too much work and im not gonna fuck with proxies. The simple fact is that every KD I touch is always a threat, not because I inherit great KDs, but because I can make any KD great again.

2 kds last round and sharing rileys ac= several times, didnt mean much by it
    it's nothing i never did, i dont even care much about it. a bit anoyed barri used multies on me, but thats about it.

i didnt think you cheated this round, barri did though.
    as i already said ingame, i didnt know you got grabbed twice out of newby, i grabbed you because you are a good builder and saw a opening/chance to knock proper competition down (not counting cheaters like viva/rob).
  • edited September 2017
    what about my cute puppy named darcy
    Heard he shit in your work shoes!? Confirm / deny
    confirmed
  • #robforpresident2020

he'll bot u.s out of debt through a botnet that mines bitcoin
  • Trump utilizes Robtomo bots to neutralize North Korean ballistic missile computers.
  • the fact you sad fucks think youre so sophisticated as is, is the saddest part of all

trying to play zero sum games and game theory in forum chats and covering all your moves with counter moves .... for this....

mind = blown how autistic most you cunts are lmao
  • edited September 2017
    the fact you sad fucks think youre so sophisticated as is, is the saddest part of all

trying to play zero sum games and game theory in forum chats and covering all your moves with counter moves .... for this....

mind = blown how autistic most you cunts are lmao
    You must be new here. Have a seat.
  • im new to the boards and a long time lurker, on and off playing the game

this game is no longer a game, its infantilism ad nauseum
  • im new to the boards and a long time lurker, on and off playing the game

You shouldn't use big words here.

• edited September 2017
    im new to the boards and a long time lurker, on and off playing the game

How long? I've never seen your name and I have been around nearly since inception.

So either you are new or a coward hiding behind another name..
  • I have seen Elva around maybe the past 6 or 7 rounds.