Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

how many real players there are?

2»

Comments

• I miss the days of 20 galaxies, those were the days...and cheaters got disabled. What a thought.
    lolol nowadays you get chastised by a self-proclaimed benevolent bot owner for calling him out on using bots

seriously the idea of using cheats to beat cheats is idiotic. better to let there be one or two actual bot owners and then the rest of the players band together, than to exacerbate and muddy the situation even further with more bots. go phuck yourself Pringles' owner lolol
  • It is because you are dumb and a cunt.
    if you really think 50 people can fight 50 bots you are delusional, and here its like 20 players vs 150 bots.

so i said it again, i dont kill legit players unless they target me (like kt/shotgun etc.)

ps, maybe i should just remove your sl vote again and let you sort it out with just actives in your sector, gl with that.
  • yeah you would you trolling, pathetic cunt. which merely proves my point about your horseshit spiel about being benevolent and non-pvp...until it fucking suits you.

youre a fucking waste of space and a contributor to the cancer in this game. go kys.
  • yeah you would you trolling, pathetic cunt. which merely proves my point about your horseshit spiel about being benevolent and non-pvp...until it fucking suits you.

youre a fucking waste of space and a contributor to the cancer in this game. go kys.
    you know i could also just wipe you for beeing an anoying whining ass.
    i did not harm anyone this round, i even gave people sl.

and all you do is whine, i am no saint, i never said i was benevolent, i am not doing it for the 'good of the game' i said i would not kill people that did not cheat, except when they target me, that is all.
    But i don't mind killing people like you if that is what you prefer
  • Cunt is my favourite word :)
  • Yeah back where there was up to 8 galaxys of actual players
    was a lot more then 8 bud

Aww the good old days!!
    saw this and it made me smile
  • Wow surprised I remembered my log in lol. Glad to see some people are still around. How is everyone?
  • Well....seeing as both servers are over run by bots, I can tell coming back to this game was a mistake. Good thing I only wasted a couple of weeks on it. Yall have fun with the mess this game has devolved into.
  • Bots arent being used for anything bad.

Still somewhat fun to play.
  • -1 more after this round.
  • edited September 2017
    -1 more after this round.
    Don't worry bud I'll make an extra bot kingdom named blood To fill in.

bahahhahaha
    as long as is your bottom bitch. that's how I roll.
    Absolutely, we will farm it just like we do your actual kingdoms. It will be like you never even left.
  • I dunno, is it even worth multi’ing the game? Or can we come and play in peace? Lol
  • I dunno, is it even worth multi’ing the game? Or can we come and play in peace? Lol

Bloody hell are you still alive I assume you died .
    not worth it broski
    Absolutely, we will farm it just like we do your actual kingdoms. It will be like you never even left.
    nothing would make me happier
  • fk ya'll
  • i missed the start of the round but i might play next round.. maybe.. prob not.