Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Round 82 cheaters

Comments

• Alright I killed the 1:1 kingdoms. Now we wait for someone to go R/R so I can kidnap them and watch them suffer like a wounded animal.
    So what you're saying is you're going to convert JoeyBagODonuts into my pop farm? Ya know Rob you are the most benevolent bot master I've ever met! I appreciate your helping efforts and I won't forget to include you in my "I'm number ONE" video
    Almost, but I was actually gonna let you pop farm Miss Meadows (1:2). It makes the most sense.
    Hahaha I referenced Joey cause that was my KD... Along with Cruel Intentions and New York, New York State of mind and one other name you use for bots lol.
  • I had a kingdom named Cruel Intentions on s1 round 20 I believe. Persona finished rank 1 that round.
  • I think i finished 7th.
  • Rob and Moon are obviously close friends. At least on a texted based internet game from like 99.... :,D
    No idea how you suddenly involve me in this
    but since i dislike you and i hope more people do:

The Scavenging (1:8) = US navy
    Zero Turn (1:8) = US Air Force

Lmao... this is the second time now that you have pointed Eric and I out, only thing is you did it with your "Point" PFs account last time. :) and your still mad about last round I get it... glad you caught cheating early on and had to be wiped. Best thing Robs done all round.
  • I think i finished 7th.
    Wow nice, how many kds did u run that round to make that happen? You're a real hitter robotmo.

• And Vanu Soveriengty was a kingdom I shared with Jaguar v2 Sk in round 2. We finished 4th.
  • Most of the kingdom names I use are from archived rounds where I had top 10 finishes.
  • And now I wake up to msgs from players asking me to just give my account to David instead of deletion... haha this game has become sooo sad. You all really need more Vitamin D. Try some sunlight. Moms basement wasn't supposed to be for life! :P later fags.

PS: I offered my KD to Davud the moment it happened... he turned it down.

O and fuck you Moon/Point.. no worries won't ever see my IPs on SK again. :) legit player leaving for good.

You get a trophy!
    You get a trophy!
    You get a trophy!
    Trophies for everyone!!!!
  • edited September 2017
    Davids a good friend so I will be giving him my KD.. Eric aka TX-50 aka zero turn, never did anything to any of you with the exception of Point/Blank last round... that is the only KDs he's ever pissed off so why he is being tracked and pointed out to kill confuses me if Moon is not Point... lol hope everyone sees now. Bye guys... really didnt want it all to end like this.
  • I had a kingdom named Cruel Intentions on s1 round 20 I believe. Persona finished rank 1 that round.
    Yeah I had a bit if a thing for ole Buffy the Vampire Slayer... And the fact she was a evil bitch snorting coke in that movie made me love her so much more :P
  • Davids a good friend so I will be giving him my KD.. Eric aka TX-50 aka zero turn, never did anything to any of you with the exception of Point/Blank last round... that is the only KDs he's ever pissed off so why he is being tracked and pointed out to kill confuses me if Moon is not Point... lol hope everyone sees now. Bye guys... really didnt want it all to end like this.
    I can't say I blame you buddy. Best of luck in RL sir
  • And now I wake up to msgs from players asking me to just give my account to David instead of deletion... haha this game has become sooo sad. You all really need more Vitamin D. Try some sunlight. Moms basement wasn't supposed to be for life! :P later fags.

PS: I offered my KD to Davud the moment it happened... he turned it down.

O and fuck you Moon.. no worries won't ever see my IPs on SK again. :) legit player leaving for good.

You get a trophy!
    You get a trophy!
    You get a trophy!
    Trophies for everyone!!!!
    So let me sum this up.
    You bring me up in a conversation i had nothing to do with, with bad intentions.
    and then you whine when i tell people who you are?

And no real loss i guess, since you can't even outgrow robs bots :')

• Look Point... I get it I said some hurtful things to you last round that you took super personal. I would have too. MB. Please leave my friends out of it. I will quit. RN. You can run the game along with your besties.
  • edited September 2017
    Or Moon... sry whatever name you're going by this round...

• And please for the love of god stop saying you have nothing to do with it... hahaha I may not be very good at SK but I know a lot of people too, and they talk. :)
  • Dude. You had Rob kill a blind guy...
  • This made me laugh . ( not the David thing that's sad but the khan thing i have less sympothy for )
    Maybe because i mock u constantly for being a multi? Call me bach Viva, because i love symphonys. I think u meant sympathy, but it might be hard for u to figure out w one hand one on robotmo's tool every time u post
    Maybe if you built even a half decent kingdom then you wouldn't be suspected of being a multi

Barricade mentioned several kingdoms and I noticed you never spoke in uni chat and you farmed multis
    That was all I said on the situation

I think people feel sorry for David but no you.
    Barricade and Viva are huge dicks for having our community vision impaired fella killed... A big BOO for you dick heads

David, have your wife pm my pf account... You can have my kd buddy
    You sir have no authorization to do that.
  • edited September 2017
    David's been givin 3 KDs now... Uh oh. LOL.
  • I remember playing with a blind guy once whose wife helped him play and he had a surgery scheduled for some months after we spoke; any chance it's the same guy?
  • I remember playing with a blind guy once whose wife helped him play and he had a surgery scheduled for some months after we spoke; any chance it's the same guy?
    id say 99.99991% chance its the same guy.
  • Dude. You had Rob kill a blind guy...
    on that you can blame Viva, Darius and Barricade :P oh and robtomo :D

Yes that was David. He did have the surgery. He has however lost full vision. Luckily, theirs an App for that...

Yes that was David. He did have the surgery. He has however lost full vision. Luckily, theirs an App for that...
    i been wondering, can they replace eyes yet? i know there are some electronic devices atleast that can bring some sight, but they prolly cost like tons.
  • Lol like Donovan said I've been offered 3 kds but im only going to take one. However, I will only take if it that player just doesn't want to finish this round off because I never meant to guilt trip anyone into giving me a kd. My only intention was to lay out the truth that I wasn't cheating and the speculation of if I was blind. But to those that have offered me kds it is a genuinely kind gesture and I absolutely appreciate it :)

i been wondering, can they replace eyes yet? i know there are some electronic devices atleast that can bring some sight, but they prolly cost like tons.

He owns a seeing eye dog. As far as robotic eyes go... I don't think so.
  • edited September 2017
    Dude. You had Rob kill a blind guy...
    on that you can blame Viva, Darius and Barricade :P oh and robtomo :D
    The root of that comes to Lovsan for have multis.
  • And Vanu Soveriengty was a kingdom I shared with Jaguar v2 Sk in round 2. We finished 4th.
    You know that is me?
  • Yeh lovsan could have easy said 1.1 kingdoms aren't his and been honest
    Ultimately he let them die and has been active on this page .

• edited September 2017
    Yeh lovsan could have easy said 1.1 kingdoms aren't his and been honest
    Ultimately he let them die and has been active on this page .

i did say, people didnt belive.

i mentioned days ago that i dindn't have terra kds, so dont blame me.
  • I thought you said you didnt have many not any