Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Round 82 cheaters

Comments

• its an extension for chrome, pretty handy. i dunno why i would be running tor on vpn, the thing was to be able update 2 kingdoms at once and mostly it was just around 10-20 mouse clicks that was required per kingdom, all bsgids saved in the browser so it was just click click click :P the less typing, the faster it is.

oh and its also nice that you can use only 1 email adress for as many bsgid you want :)
    Lol yeah until one day Bcart pops up and decides he wants to run a scan. I didn't take a chance like that, everything about my Bsgids are 100% unique.
  • its an extension for chrome, pretty handy. i dunno why i would be running tor on vpn, the thing was to be able update 2 kingdoms at once and mostly it was just around 10-20 mouse clicks that was required per kingdom, all bsgids saved in the browser so it was just click click click :P the less typing, the faster it is.

oh and its also nice that you can use only 1 email adress for as many bsgid you want :)
    Lol yeah until one day Bcart pops up and decides he wants to run a scan. I didn't take a chance like that, everything about my Bsgids are 100% unique.
    well, i guess bcart doing something is the least of our fears :P
  • Alright I killed the 1:1 kingdoms. Now we wait for someone to go R/R so I can kidnap them and watch them suffer like a wounded animal.
    Wow thanks Robotmo! I was Dothraki horde, made 1 hit on a kd all round that was an active and that was one of them that u multied. What is ur goal? Eliminating cheaters? Cuz ive never cheated. So... what is it? U just like being the big guy? Not hard with that bot program u run, wiping out legit players and.... what? That's what I'm missing. I know u pretend to be the good guy, but i find that image u try to cultivate hard to reconcile w u wiping out players that have literally never cheated.

No one has even ever accused me of it, so good for u and ur bot program robotmo. Ur a real champion. Letting multies live w their primaries and wiping out legit players in the same fell swoop.

The only player worse than u is Viva, because he pretends to play legit and at least you cheat openly.
  • 1:1 really getting wrecked. First our SL gets multied and delete and now rob removes 2 actives, just because Viva said they dont talk.
  • they have made advances in technology that actually read things to you from your computer. it's crazy I know. I had fun putting spaces between each letter when I chat with him.

and his ol lady helps him also.

But. you know. good job I guess. level 10 douche mode achieved.

viva, get off his dick.
    Lol, seriously Viva. If u sucked any harder on robotmo in the pfs u would lose teeth.
  • 1:1 really getting wrecked. First our SL gets multied and delete and now rob removes 2 actives, just because Viva said they dont talk.
    Ya I don't talk cuz i dont want Viva's accounts finding me. Good reason to wipe my kd though.
  • It is true I am blind. I used to play this for years before I lost my sight back in Dec of 2014. My iPhone has a voice over tech that reads whatever I'm touching in the screen, so even though it takes quite a bit of time I still pull up sk on my browser and build things. However, it's my wife who runs it for the most part. I dictate on what to build, probe, attack and she does it for me. I've tried to let go of this game several times since the loss of my sight but it's one of the few things that brings me joy. I was an avid gamer, my favorite game was Halo and I was looking forward to Halo 5 but then I lost my sight just a few months shy if it's release. I'm sorry, I'm really not trying to make this sound like a sob story but I just wanted to be clear why I still go through the trouble of playing this even though it's lost it's luster and it's difficult. I'm just grateful that my wife loves me enough to run my kd for me and even though I have been botted 3 times by you I still come back every round to try and have some fun.
  • jesus christ this is the most elaborate guilt trip troll I have ever seen or rob you are the definition of evil now lmao
  • edited September 2017
    Good job everyone.... Rob, Daniel, Lovsan, especially Moon , you all get trophies. Enjoy your old game. I'm done for good. Account in deletion.

• jesus christ this is the most elaborate guilt trip troll I have ever seen or rob you are the definition of evil now lmao
    lol this guy got me feeling like a real ass.
  • edited September 2017
    It is true I am blind. I used to play this for years before I lost my sight back in Dec of 2014. My iPhone has a voice over tech that reads whatever I'm touching in the screen, so even though it takes quite a bit of time I still pull up sk on my browser and build things. However, it's my wife who runs it for the most part. I dictate on what to build, probe, attack and she does it for me. I've tried to let go of this game several times since the loss of my sight but it's one of the few things that brings me joy. I was an avid gamer, my favorite game was Halo and I was looking forward to Halo 5 but then I lost my sight just a few months shy if it's release. I'm sorry, I'm really not trying to make this sound like a sob story but I just wanted to be clear why I still go through the trouble of playing this even though it's lost it's luster and it's difficult. I'm just grateful that my wife loves me enough to run my kd for me and even though I have been botted 3 times by you I still come back every round to try and have some fun.
    I'm really sorry about all this David. I should have spoke up when I saw the warning. Get posted... at least had let someone know (other then you obvi). But It all happened so quick tho, I'm sure if anyone who has the free time checks the time stamps on when Hoard and David made those hits it's pretty close to when the warning came out.. not everyone reads PFs or cares enough too.. obvi not David.. haha blind joke cause I can do that, me and this guy have been in the same Kik chat for about 6 yrs now...
    Either way I'm sure David won't be quitting he loves this game, but for me... enough is enough. Seriously.
  • edited September 2017
    Rob so did you really have to kill us over in 1:1? I'm sure you noticed that after your warning not to grab any land from the kds you were killing we didn't make any more grabs. Is this your almighty rule from now on that we can't grab from those kds anymore? Are we still allowed to grab from your bots once we reach that point in future rounds?

On a separate issue it's incredibly hypocritical that you kill us for trying to adapt and live in this game that you have ruined. You call us cheaters and thats why you're killing us, yet you're the biggest cheater of them all. I just hope you understand your hypocrisy
    LOL Posts: 0

Let me guess you don't have a PF account? But you got my warning about attacking free land which means you have been monitoring this thread. Yet your kingdom has been discussed in this very thread about being a possible multi since yesterday and you decide to speak up once I kill it? Stop fucking trolling me.
    You're a flaming homo cuz u didn't post that warning until after he and i made our ONE hit. Go suck one robot, you wiped two legit players for making ONE hit on an under defended kd BEFORE u issued ur warning.
  • ..... Nuff said.
  • Rob and Moon are obviously close friends. At least on a texted based internet game from like 99.... :,D
  • How does a blind guy react so fast to a multi suicider? Also your SL wasn't multied. He was fed on for weak defence and high land.

Two cheaters talking about how they cheat and Lovsans kd is still alive? SK is garbage now. Everybody so scared to die they just give the best cheaters blowjobs in pfs and hope they dont get killed. Pathetic how much you dudes care about a game that hasnt been popular in 15 years.
  • How does a blind guy react so fast to a multi suicider? Also your SL wasn't multied. He was fed on for weak defence and high land.
    September 16, 06:58:35 Our kingdom Brood Tyrant (1:1) bravely defended against Reserved For Me (1:15) and lost 468 planets.
    September 16, 07:38:41 Our kingdom Brood Tyrant (1:1) bravely defended against 4D Chess (1:15) and lost 424 planets.
    September 16, 08:18:56 Our kingdom Brood Tyrant (1:1) bravely defended against Mister Darcy (2:5) and lost 384 planets.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Brood Tyrant (1:1)
    Sector Leader

Delete

Subject: (Blank). Sent on September 16, 12:49:08
    This is an official message from your Sector Leader.

Please change your votes for SL. I will be deleting. No point in playing when people have so many multiple accounts. I just logged into 346 new news mostly sabo or suicides on my power. Im done. Good bye SK

after this he got eaten up.
    Fast reaction when u login to a message that ur kd was wiped, idiot.
  • I was first to break and did so perfectly fine. He was 16k tanks def on 4700 ranked 2nd. I broke him and shared with the usual suspects. We farmed him, none of us has any need to arson and sabo him... 346 news is bullshit.
  • This made me laugh . ( not the David thing that's sad but the khan thing i have less sympothy for )
  • I was first to break and did so perfectly fine. He was 16k tanks def on 4700 ranked 2nd. I broke him and shared with the usual suspects. We farmed him, none of us has any need to arson and sabo him... 346 news is bullshit.
    How would you know how many news it takes to wipe a kd? U familiar w the bot offense? Yes? Then how? No? Then ur just running ur mouth and have no idea. Either way u shouldn't be posting rookie.
  • edited September 2017
    This made me laugh . ( not the David thing that's sad but the khan thing i have less sympothy for )
    Maybe because i mock u constantly for being a multi? Call me bach Viva, because i love symphonys. I think u meant sympathy, but it might be hard for u to figure out w one hand one on robotmo's tool every time u post
  • David normally tells me who he is before the round so I can avoid attacking him , this round he never so I kind of assumed he wasn't playing ( I new who feed me and his group mate was so I new they were legit players )

It's 100% true David is blind he has a rare eye disorder he even has a guide dog , he started playing this game when he could see like you and me , he plays this game for rest bite but mainly his wife does the attacks for him
    He has a special phone so he can see and focus on images better which helps .
  • edited September 2017
    This made me laugh . ( not the David thing that's sad but the khan thing i have less sympothy for )
    Maybe because i mock u constantly for being a multi? Call me bach Viva, because i love symphonys. I think u meant sympathy, but it might be hard for u to figure out w one hand one on robotmo's tool every time u post
    Maybe if you built even a half decent kingdom then you wouldn't be suspected of being a multi

Barricade mentioned several kingdoms and I noticed you never spoke in uni chat and you farmed multis
    That was all I said on the situation

I think people feel sorry for David but no you.
  • This made me laugh . ( not the David thing that's sad but the khan thing i have less sympothy for )
    Maybe if you built even a half decent kingdom then you wouldn't be suspected of being a multi

Barricade mentioned several kingdoms and I noticed you never spoke in uni chat and you farmed multis

By "people" u mean all the accounts u created and post with? I think u forgot to leave a compliment for ur daddy robotmo in that post, how unusual for you.
  • Rob and Moon are obviously close friends. At least on a texted based internet game from like 99.... :,D
    No idea how you suddenly involve me in this
    but since i dislike you and i hope more people do:

The Scavenging (1:8) = US navy
    Zero Turn (1:8) = US Air Force
  • edited September 2017
    I was first to break and did so perfectly fine. He was 16k tanks def on 4700 ranked 2nd. I broke him and shared with the usual suspects. We farmed him, none of us has any need to arson and sabo him... 346 news is bullshit.
    How would you know how many news it takes to wipe a kd? U familiar w the bot offense? Yes? Then how? No? Then ur just running ur mouth and have no idea. Either way u shouldn't be posting rookie.

Lol "rookie" cade is total noob rookie for sure !!!!

Lol "rookie" cade is total noob rookie for sure !!!!
    Lold

Barricade and Viva are huge dicks for having our community vision impaired fella killed... A big BOO for you dick heads

David, have your wife pm my pf account... You can have my kd buddy