Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Round 82 cheaters

Comments

• It's a sad day when you look around and only
    Myself , Barri , hazza , , silver surfer , Rob Tomo and xROx players are the only legit players left.
    Very sad.

Sped and greg multi and farm
    It's just not ideal
    this will be my last round.
    Proof? Oh right, you have none. Just like TJ or anyone else who says I cheat.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out. Who am I kidding though, we know you will be back.

Have you seen the clip of TJ the guys a joke he's not even a man he's a right geek with glasses
    Guys a laughing stock so I would never listen to his opinion

To be fair sped I don't really even know you at all
    I get confused with you and flames but atleast he has reasons

How have I upset you in the past ? Your a below average player we have never even locked horns

Your like a wet fart

Atleast me and greg has a rivalry a real hatred
    Your just a little runt on the outskirts sucking off team ron players
    Will tickling lovsans balls
  • broken calculator round? greg kept failing every hit? lol
    I failed one hit do to Viva making alliances n placing peace... When we'd war said alliance he'd delete it and do it over... I was shit faced downtown at the local pub and failed haha

So did 5 or 5 of your alliance
    Cam newton and several others
    Tj aswell
  • who cares, everyone else is trash, darius#1
  • Except your number 2 behind me :)
    Myself , Barri , hazza , , silver surfer , Rob Tomo and xROx players are the only legit players left.
    Very sad.

It's just not ideal

Don't let the door hit you on the way out. Who am I kidding though, we know you will be back.
    Still not going to let that go huh? Totally forgot about that... lololol
    Very sad.

It's just not ideal

Have you seen the clip of TJ the guys a joke he's not even a man he's a right geek with glasses
    Guys a laughing stock so I would never listen to his opinion

To be fair sped I don't really even know you at all
    I get confused with you and flames but atleast he has reasons

How have I upset you in the past ? Your a below average player we have never even locked horns

Your like a wet fart
    ld me to
    Atleast me and greg has a rivalry a real hatred
    Your just a little runt on the outskirts sucking off team ron players
    Will tickling lovsans balls
    You're one to talk? You look like a straight up inbred chav! Moving on though.. I'm not playing Greg told me to come check out the PFs because Viva was running his mouth about me again. Good day gentlemen!
  • He hasn't been seen for years he was before I joined the Romanians from what I recall

It's a shame you got Roi to leave last eould accusing him of alsorts
    He is a legit player it was sad
    I've never accused roi of anything other than terrible messages haha
  • who cares, everyone else is trash, darius#1
    #1 will always be Sephiroth... You're just a poser in his shadow!!!
  • Just make me #1, I'm the only legit one left
  • Just make me #1, I'm the only legit one left
    not the only one.
  • Darius has always been a cheater lol. Last round I played almost 4 years ago we spent half the round killing his cheating arse.

What's up TJ!! Love seeing the 2ndC tag, miss those days. Anyone seen Kestrel, Demos, or any of the Liverpool boys? Might need to get AIM again just to see if anyone is on anymore.
  • Darius has always been a cheater lol. Last round I played almost 4 years ago we spent half the round killing his cheating arse.

What's up TJ!! Love seeing the 2ndC tag, miss those days. Anyone seen Kestrel, Demos, or any of the Liverpool boys? Might need to get AIM again just to see if anyone is on anymore.
    Hey buddy! Long time! Kes and I still play off and on along with 1 or 2 other old 2ndC ppl.. most haven't been around but a handful of us started playing again earlier this year. I still talk to Qwj, Jones, and Lynog they're all doing well, but none of us really jump on aim mostly WhatsApp and Facebook group chats! How have you been?
  • Jiren 1.16 = Multi
  • Why is that?
  • Pyramid back farming

Idk what round that was, probably one of my RR godmode rounds.

I remember meadows made over 100 kds manually to kill me as RR and couldnt do it for a week. Only converted because I was having trouble at work having to have a computer in front of me for the end of every tick haha

What you dont understand is I never cheat to build or to ruin competition. The only cheating I do is to extend my ability to play the game. For example, I got murdered by bots last round for no reason at all. Should I just throw up my hands and be done? Nah, fuck that thats exactly what the bot owner wants me to do, someone offers me a decent KD and I convert it to rank 1 because I will be rank 1 guaranteed on any kd I touch.

Eventually I'll die on that one and the cycle continues. The reason I'm so dangerous Rico is because you can kill any one of my KDs, but you can never kill Darius

• Idk what round that was, probably one of my RR godmode rounds.

I remember meadows made over 100 kds manually to kill me as RR and couldnt do it for a week. Only converted because I was having trouble at work having to have a computer in front of me for the end of every tick haha

It was around 20 kds.

I dont know why people make up these numbers, just speak about the history accurately.

Im not gonna undermine you, youre a good builder just like Barri, Jones, Rob, Greg, Ron, Lynog, Undercover, Sephiroth, FTB, Sped, Smithsk, Roi and so many others. Cheat or no cheat i wont get into that, but to win is to set up the game the way you like it. That often brings cheating into the picture.

Yeah, thats about it.

It was around 20 kds.

I dont know why people make up these numbers, just speak about the history accurately.

Im not gonna undermine you, youre a good builder just like Barri, Jones, Rob, Greg, Ron, Lynog, Undercover, Sephiroth, FTB, Sped, Smithsk, Roi and so many others. Cheat or no cheat i wont get into that, but to win is to set up the game the way you like it. That often brings cheating into the picture.

Yeah, thats about it.
    No offense to Darius but now that I know he use to go by Cyrus.. I wouldn't even include him in that list. Darius is great but has nothing on 75% of the ppl you listed R

It was around 20 kds.

Yeah, thats about it.
    No offense to Darius but now that I know he use to go by Cyrus.. I wouldn't even include him in that list. Darius is great but has nothing on 75% of the ppl you listed R
    Lol TJ, back then I was 12-14 with a 10:00 bedtime and high school with a brick phone and no internet access from 6 am to 5 pm when I got home after swim practice. Being top 10 in a 10k+ player game with only 8 hours to play actively is nothing short of amazing now that I think about it. Even back then people had internet on phones and office jobs etc.

Im sure most of you already know where I am, even with the retarded start I've had and 0 free land, plus lazy gameplay I can just inch up whenever I feel like it

PS it was way more than 20, I had NAPs up on half the uni and she was still getting through with 50+. 20 isnt enough to kill a RR that size, you can ask her even tbh

I've solved this game, its just a collection of formulas and thats why it comes so easy now compared to how it used to be. The rest is a bit of experience to understand the flow of the game, but the last time I ever really felt challenged or completely overpowered by a builder was by Barry my first round on EA.
  • People still brag about being good at starkingdoms? Requires 0 skill guys. Its always the ones who admit to cheating bragging about being such good builders. You can literally rebuild the same kd round after round after round after round. Its not that impressive. Be 100% legit no farms and play oceanic and finish first thats impressive. Terra form is easy mode. We all can tell when a player has bank farms by now been playing this shit 17 years as im sure most of you have. Its obvious when a person income exceeds all things possible 3 days into the round. The "tracking banks" excuse is played out.
  • edited September 2017
    People still brag about being good at starkingdoms? Requires 0 skill guys. Its always the ones who admit to cheating bragging about being such good builders. You can literally rebuild the same kd round after round after round after round. Its not that impressive. Be 100% legit no farms and play oceanic and finish first thats impressive. Terra form is easy mode. We all can tell when a player has bank farms by now been playing this shit 17 years as im sure most of you have. Its obvious when a person income exceeds all things possible 3 days into the round. The "tracking banks" excuse is played out.
    Most of the time I play pure income because I'm lazy and dont need to rob for income. Much of my skill when I really give a fuck comes from optimizing hits perfectly, and I'm not talking about now with free land bots everywhere and any retard can do it

ps, finishing a round means you lost lol. People always remove the biggest threat, their method & level of effort for doing so is what determines the actual winner

With bots that measurement has been diluted though
  • edited September 2017
    Jesus fuck Darius, calm down with these novel replies.

I made you run for your money a few times on EA too. :P
  • Good to hear Kes still playing. Keep me in mind next time you guys make a group. I'll stick around for awhile, got bored of Clash of Clans finally so need something to play. Sad not even seeing any alliances though but would be fun just playing with old friends again.

And yes Darius you had gone RR and I ended up taking over Pies alliance while he dealt with his RL stuff. Took us forever to kill you then we got GBed by the Uni. Just remember for 2-3 rounds last I played your name always came up with cheating so we were always trying to find you and kill you haha
  • What about that time I whooped Darius and co in EA?

You finished the round out but I finished first.
  • What about that time I whooped Darius and co in EA?

You finished the round out but I finished first.
    most EA games were me, riley, and barry vs 7-10 of you guys and it was an even fight lmao
  • Uh it was me Cam and someone else.

Why do exaggerate everything?
  • Uh it was me Cam and someone else.

Why do exaggerate everything?
    I dont exaggerate shit man, you just dont realize because you dont see our perspective

Ron, Flames, Greg, theres like 7-10 people who were glad to take us down at any opportunity. Just because you have only a few friends doesnt mean we dont constantly have more enemies
  • Each rounds were far too short.didn't have time to setup.

I still think rounds should be split into stages. Noob, setup, war.

5 day noob, 9 days to setup where you can only hit kingdoms under 500 land. Then 4 weeks of war.

Set round length to 6 weeks.
  • @Robtomo

I think there are mutli kds of Lovsan that you missed and he continues to cheat.

His kds all have similar themed names, such as finnish or stoner names as you said. There is another them Game of Thrones names. When I was attacked by two of his DWS his land was quickly farmed by 1:1 game of thrones players, not sure if 1:18 kds got anything.

Anyway Lovsan just got hit and the game of thrones kds appear to get involved. Coincidence? I think not. I think they also belong to him.