Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Round 82 cheaters

Comments

• No just the plague.
  • edited September 2017
    No just the plague.
    Any time you want to hop on a plane to England then let me know and I will meet you and give you a good old slap
    Virgin boy
  • edited September 2017
    My mam sister and nana is over Orlando at the moment they had to stop in the room for like 36 hours
    They said it went ok in the end
    We don't get storms like that in England
    Orlando got a lot luckier then the southern gulf side of Florida... There's literally a new lake as my backyard lol

Good your family was safe through it. It could have been much worse so I'm not bitching about the results to much
  • edited September 2017
    Now before there is any whining. The owner of the manual multis was the same owner of Diamond Girl (1:16), and Great White Shark (1:16). As long as there is no further confrontation with any of his multis he still may have, I will allow his main account to live.

Although it was dirty how he did Noobicade.
  • No just the plague.
    Any time you want to hop on a plane to England then let me know and I will meet you and give you a good old slap
    Virgin boy
    The only thing you ever slap is more cheese on your pizza. I saw ur comment about telling everyone who ur kd is at the end of the round too. You mean which kd of urs ends up being the largest.

• Now before there is any whining. The owner of the manual multis was the same owner of Diamond Girl (1:16), and Great White Shark (1:16). As long as there is no further confrontation with any of his multis he still may have, I will allow his main account to live.
    bull shit. kill him
  • Why is it every time you go to kill someone Rob, Don't Push Me, Relic or Reserved seem to hit them first. This is the 3rd or 4th time it has happened.

September 15, 13:56:37 Our kingdom Great White Shark (1:16) bravely defended against Relic Hunter (1:18) and lost 299 planets.
    September 15, 15:48:45 Our kingdom Great White Shark (1:16) bravely defended against Reserved For Me (1:15) and lost 272 planets.

-=Killing Starts=-
    September 15, 17:58:27 Our kingdom Diamond Girl (1:16) bravely defended against Do0msday (1:20) and was victorious.
  • Coincidence, but if you can honestly sit there tell me that them 2 kingdoms I just killed weren't multis. I'd be inclined to call you a liar.
  • I bet you probably know who they belong to as well it's pretty obvious by watching login times lol.
  • Why were they multies? Where is the matching IPs?
  • edited September 2017
    If you look at some of the names of the multis, specifically Mandariini and Poliisi Auto. What do we see? Hmm they're written in Finnish. Who do we know that plays today with a history of making manual multis in the past that also hails from Finland? Lovsan.

We also know that Lovsan is fond of weed. Now lets look for references to weed in the kingdom names. Well what do you know Stonerbank.

We also know he has a top DW kingdom and was more then likely threatened by Noobicade's Tf rush.

You can also see by monitoring the login times that when Lovsan's main hasn't been on in more then 3 hours, non of the multis have been either. Same went for Diamond Girl and Great White shark. The login times were literally super obvious.

Also there was an incident with one of the multis, Lovsan and Countdankula.

I ended up messaging Count Dankula from a bot kingdom and here's what he said:

Message from Count Dankula:

(September 13, 06:02:52 Our brave kingdom CountDankula (2:14) attacked Corey Price (2:11) and conquered 98 planets.
    September 13, 06:26:36 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by remote probes.
    September 13, 06:37:16 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Corey Price (2:11)
    September 13, 06:37:19 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by remote probes.
    September 13, 06:38:36 Our kingdom CountDankula (2:14) bravely defended against Its Only Smellzz (1:16) and lost 192 planets.

I saw Price posted as a multi in pf, grabbed him, came back to him saying I only had 7k tanks at home and Smellz saying nice, then proceeded to grab me.)

Now why would a fucking multi that hasn't spoke all round suddenly announce in uni chat that CountDankula was open? And provides Lovsan with the Som.
  • edited September 2017
    Like I said Lovsan can keep his main if he stops with the fuckery. I also know who owns the pringle bots and where his kingdom is located, but he's been a good sport so it shouldn't be an issue.
  • Like I said Lovsan can keep his main if he stops with the fuckery. I also know who owns the pringle bots and where his kingdom is located, but he's been a good sport so it shouldn't be an issue.
    except bankfarming his army
  • I hit shark before Rob killed him. I did so with risk of a suicide back. I didnt claim any land benefiting from Rob. I lost 600 land and 4k tanks. Plus aggressive probings to these multis. I would be at the top otherwise. I dont care for the rank, just dont come.out with bullshit accusations with the state of my kd.
  • So who the hell can any of us grab without dying a horrible death by bots (Rob's, Pringles or Lovans?). Every KD is either part of an army, or being killed and therefore makes you prone to death for hitting them..
  • He said only once he has ruined their defence you can not hit them. Nothing about fair grabs before hand.
  • Like I said Lovsan can keep his main if he stops with the fuckery. I also know who owns the pringle bots and where his kingdom is located, but he's been a good sport so it shouldn't be an issue.
    But he said he doesnt own a kd. He just made a pf multi to hide his true identity because he idolizes Batman.
  • edited September 2017
    bravo robtomo :)

ill post more when i wake up a bit.
    Why does he get to keep his main? I run no multies and u threaten to kill me an everyone else for paying attention to nw/ land ratio and poppin fat kds because ur bot accounts shred their defense, but multies get to live? Cool sory bro, he a friend of urs? Is this a "I can run a bot program while u play legit so i can dictate terms" kind of deal?

Viva suckin robotmo's wang in every single one of his posts too, does he get special treatment or is he just blowing you because he is scared of someone who multies better than him?

I appreciate ur help if ur trying to make the game fair, but making it fair means killing multies, not letting them keep SOME of their kds, nor the biggest one they could make out of a dozen or so in acouple weeks

• Yup pretty hard for anyone else to play when Viva has his own personal bot army at his disposal. No wonder he won last round.
  • Are you talking about the pringles?
  • No I'm talking about Viva having Rob in his back pocket.

Rob says he'll kill those who get free land, refuses to kill 1:18 KDs who got a ton.
  • Nobody controls my actions I've killed Viva multiple times in the past. The problem is 90% of the server got free land from that list of multis. I'm not gonna punish two kingdoms because you want to be rank 1.

The best I can do is make a list of everyone who got any type of free land and we can do a community vote whether or not everyone is forgiven or everyone is killed. I think we both know how that will go tho.
  • Make a list then. And whoever got the most land should be dealt with accordingly. Like I said, you don't need to kill them but they need to be reprimanded.
  • Kill the top two or I'm out, trying to compare a 50% lead to 10 land hits? Or hell,kill them all won't bother me, kill them and they will be back, they are lifers, let them rule along with other multis runners and farmers and I really won't come back here
  • If you look at some of the names of the multis, specifically Mandariini and Poliisi Auto. What do we see? Hmm they're written in Finnish. Who do we know that plays today with a history of making manual multis in the past that also hails from Finland? Lovsan.

We also know that Lovsan is fond of weed. Now lets look for references to weed in the kingdom names. Well what do you know Stonerbank.

We also know he has a top DW kingdom and was more then likely threatened by Noobicade's Tf rush.

You can also see by monitoring the login times that when Lovsan's main hasn't been on in more then 3 hours, non of the multis have been either. Same went for Diamond Girl and Great White shark. The login times were literally super obvious.
    you went thru a lot of police work heh, like the finnish kd names. I never had intention to make the kds to do harm to the players, when i decided to play i was thinking that there will be lot bots and i tought heck, lets do it oldschool style and make some extra kds. My only goal was just to keep growing them and try to play them as much solo i can, yes i did attack few of the kds, mostly because i was in a hurry but i havent farmed a single kd of them or robbed my kds. the bots are good enuff for money. I also been trying to avoid hitting normal players, just been hitting the inactives and bots when i been assed to go and attack, most kds were mainly turtles.

i suspected Reserved for cheating and i didnt know who he was, so i did a bit shit stuff to him but i am sure it wasn't all me, i dont recall doing that much damage and most the kds were quite shit. I killed 1 kd only with the multies and it was frankfurt 1:10 because it suicidide broke Great White Shark. i guess thats when the kds were found out.. stupid me using tor for the kds.

also when the round startered and i was makign kds, i didnt figure how the round would be, no alliances etc, so now its quite a relief i dont need to login to 40 kingdoms anymore lol.
  • Don't worry running multiple accounts around here is the norm.
  • I miss the old days. When cheaters were actually ashamed of having to cheat on such an easy game. Cheaters dont even lie about it nowadays. If you have multis and youre not rank 1 youre garbage.
  • its not about being rank #1, i dont need multis to make a good kingdom. I also always been quite honest about what i do here, ofc sometimes some white lies has been needed and so on.