Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Multi Circle Jerk

edited September 2017 in General
After some thought, fuck this game. Just trolls and multis. I'm convinced the game will end with 1 person having a hundred accounts. Why even play this mess any more? No alliances...no wars....probably half a sector of legit players left. Yeah fuck this, I'm out. I am well aware no one gives a shit, but I will never check this again so fuck what you think anyways.

Comments

• I know Persona isn't playing anymore, neither are TankWolf, Fade, HertogJan,
  • That qualifies as old?
  • I want to know what happened to random, raven, Irish and a few others
  • edited September 2017
    Last I heard Omni was playing Bean's SK Clone.

As for Raven he is on Xbox Live from time to time. Usually it's his kid that is on but sometimes I catch him on there.
  • Omni I just don't like him at all .
  • whats wrong with Omni? he is decent guy and a good leader.
  • edited September 2017
    So...i happened to think of some (mostly) well known players and I was wondering if anyone knew if any of them still played.

Omni(assuming not otherwise there would still be a lithuanian thing going on)
    Dank(epic fucking troll, still remember Fight Club)
    StarFox(one of my favorite people on here ever)
    Cere4l(was in a sector with him once, seemed like a good dude)
    Cyrus(fucking hated that guy, was always at odds with him)
    Lethal
    BotD
    Persona
    Flazer
    Tyrsis

I'm sure there are way more but those are the ones I could think of off of the top of my head.
    Hi, I'm Cyrus, I go by Darius now

I have no idea why we were at odds, but I was public enemy number 1 here for a couple years recently because I was trolling the shit out of pfs nonstop and am usually rank 1, cant imagine I had a much different personality back then, but I wasnt nearly as good a builder being 14 years old or so and with a bedtime

Omni was around not too long ago, we all left to a clone for a bit with no/limited cheating, was good times.
  • Lol, good laugh when I read the "(fucking hated that guy...) part, and Darius said he's Cyrus.
  • Lol, good laugh when I read the "(fucking hated that guy...) part, and Darius said he's Cyrus.
    Lmao same
  • Omni=Plays Occasionally still.
    Dank=Still trolls
    StarFox=Long Gone
    Cere4l=Played a few rounds ago if I remember correctly
    Cyrus=Darius, Confirmed
    Lethal=Don't know him
    BotD=Saw him about a year ago
    Persona=Gone
    Flazer=Assumed gender transition, still youtubes Civilization (I think)
    Tyrsis=Haven't seen in a few years

• There was one guy I used to group with, however, I can't recall his forums name.

Know he went by red xiii one round.b
  • FadetoBlack! TankWolf! Should have remembered them! Thanks for all the input guys. That is hilarious you are still around Darius. Yes, you were quite the troll and quite possibly the cockiest player I have ever met on here. The last few rounds I had played we were always in opposite alliances and both in top sectors and trying to deal with you was thoroughly unpleasant. That was quite a few years ago though. I'm sure if you have been playing all this time you really are one of the best because you did fairly well back in the day.
  • Also, Bowser... what happened to him.
  • So...i happened to think of some (mostly) well known players and I was wondering if anyone knew if any of them still played.

Lethal
    BotD
    Persona
    Flazer
    Tyrsis

I'm sure there are way more but those are the ones I could think of off of the top of my head.

I have no idea why we were at odds, but I was public enemy number 1 here for a couple years recently because I was trolling the shit out of pfs nonstop and am usually rank 1, cant imagine I had a much different personality back then, but I wasnt nearly as good a builder being 14 years old or so and with a bedtime

Omni was around not too long ago, we all left to a clone for a bit with no/limited cheating, was good times.
    I remember when you were a little jitter bug! Always wanting to kill people off... Ah good times
  • So...i happened to think of some (mostly) well known players and I was wondering if anyone knew if any of them still played.

Lethal
    BotD
    Persona
    Flazer
    Tyrsis

I remember when you were a little jitter bug! Always wanting to kill people off... Ah good times
    ye now everyone plots my muder for dat rank :)

Lethal
    BotD
    Persona
    Flazer
    Tyrsis

ye now everyone plots my muder for dat rank :)
    Hahaha if it's any consolation you're my favorite villain... You play the role perfectly
  • I thought I was your favourite gregory
  • I thought I was your favourite gregory
    I'll give you best troll... Lol
  • So noone remember Bowser?
  • So noone remember Bowser?
    I remember a bedrock not a bowser..
  • and noone remembers depressland or vindi !? :(
  • edited September 2017
    Depress
    Vindi
    Threads/Ithica
    Storlock

I'd have to login to my AIM to remember more.
  • ^Yup remember them all too. One person I was always cool with and wondered what's up with his life was Mount Everest SK..
  • i have forgotten about AIM messenger, to be honest!
    Ahh, the good old times in aim... I actually used it only for SK! :P
  • edited September 2017
    ^Yup remember them all too. One person I was always cool with and wondered what's up with his life was Mount Everest SK..
    I liked that guy too
  • I haven't seen Victus in 4-5 years
  • I don't remember bowser or depressland but i could smack myself for not remembering vindicator. When i started playing I used his newbie guide and attack calculator.
  • I talked to Ty a few months ago. He isn't around here anymore, but is still alive.