Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Next Round Proposal

edited August 2017 in General
No rules. no player rules, no multi rules, no sharing rules.

The era of Anarchy.

I vote yes.

Comments

• SO basically a normal round?
  • with no bit ching. basically
  • I will follow the fair grab policy. Unless the person is a bot or suicided.

• player created and enforced policy. no reason to.

• I only play with legit people .
  • I only play with legit people .
    Makes sense. Probably why you're #1 in a round that most people got multi'd or botted.
  • that explains a lot

also i did post this earlier in the round (in 1 of the cheater topics), that bud/viva = a cheat
    he matched ips with Five Guys (1:15)
  • The account was given to me off xROx mid round when Budweisher was in around 20th position .
    I did not broadcast the switch the only people who new were xROx comrades and rob tomo
    No one else was required to be informed .

I am unaware of any activity from bud before my takeover however he has been 100% clean since the take over
    Fair and legit hits and semi activity .

Not sure why I need to explain this .

I am legit and I have been legit since I joined my romanian comrades.
  • I think rob should kill the account since you cheated by taking it over mid round. Just one guys opinion though.
  • edited August 2017
    whats more unbelievable that viva doesn't cheat or he has friends.

Obviously kidding and don't know anything about the situation but if you take over an account it should be made clear who that person was before the account was taken over and he backs it up otherwise 99% of the time its just that guys multi. If the person is not prominent or did not make his presence known at all then you look incredibly suspicious.
  • edited August 2017
    I mean you've definitely grouped with mgross two rounds and Pussy was mgross so I mean it's a little suspect... ohh and that thing where ppl got botted after rolling you too... but whatever... Good job on a that #1 lol
  • so is that a yes? or we getting de railed
  • Actually this round i was not aware who bud was... to be honest...
    Viva was bertrand, for all i knew...

Due to the fact, that you guys know that i have grouped with Viva we dont group anymore actually. Grouping with him = death to me. I dont want that :D
  • August 31, 01:19:30Our brave kingdom Budweisher (1:16) attacked Careless (2:16) and conquered 7,024

Scar just stop spouting on , my intrest is minimal as it is.
  • I chat regularly with Viva, and throughout this round he's constantly told me land, need more land... Lol..

But can confirm to my knowledge, he doesn't multi, if he up matches, it's coincidence. Just like that time my mobile IP once matched with someone from Wales.whonwas on the same mobile network as me.
  • August 31, 01:19:30Our brave kingdom Budweisher (1:16) attacked Careless (2:16) and conquered 7,024

Scar just stop spouting on , my intrest is minimal as it is.
    You act like I care. :)
  • And just for the record...

It means that you had 2 kingdoms this round that were never touched by multi's or bots. That's impressive in itself!
  • And just because it's appropriate.

August 28, 05:43:44 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Crito (1:2)
    August 28, 05:43:47 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Crito (1:2) Our FDC has succeeded in decrypting the probes origin and mission:
    Origin: Crito (1:2)
    Mission: Spy on Military
    Probes Sent: 1 (Lost: 0)
    August 28, 05:43:49 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Crito (1:2)
    August 28, 05:43:52 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Crito (1:2)
    August 28, 05:43:54 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Crito (1:2)
    August 28, 05:43:56 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by remote probes.
    August 28, 05:44:53 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by remote probes.
    August 28, 05:45:18 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by remote probes.
    August 28, 05:46:13 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Crito (1:2)
    August 28, 05:46:17 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Crito (1:2)
    August 28, 19:44:47 Forces from Ava (1:12) have invaded our kingdom. Our defenses were brave and they were successful holding back the opposition.
    Our military has lost: 231 soldiers, 0 laser troopers, 15,121 laser dragoons, and 5,683 tanks.
    August 29, 07:16:43 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Crito (1:2) Our FDC has succeeded in decrypting the probes origin and mission:
    Mission: Spy on Kingdom
    August 29, 07:16:46 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Crito (1:2)
    August 29, 07:16:49 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Crito (1:2)
    August 29, 07:16:52 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Crito (1:2)
    August 29, 07:16:55 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Crito (1:2)
    August 29, 07:16:58 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Crito (1:2)
    August 29, 07:17:01 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Crito (1:2) Our FDC has succeeded in decrypting the probes origin and mission:
    August 29, 07:17:05 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Crito (1:2) Our FDC has succeeded in decrypting the probes origin and mission:
    August 29, 07:17:08 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Crito (1:2)
    August 29, 07:17:13 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Crito (1:2)
    August 29, 18:08:45 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Crito (1:2)
    August 29, 18:08:49 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Crito (1:2)
    August 29, 18:08:51 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Crito (1:2)
    August 29, 18:08:54 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Crito (1:2)
    August 29, 18:08:56 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by remote probes. Our FDC has succeeded in decrypting the probes origin and mission:
    August 29, 18:11:29 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Crito (1:2)
    August 29, 18:11:45 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Crito (1:2)
    August 29, 18:11:50 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Crito (1:2) Our FDC has succeeded in decrypting the probes origin and mission:
    Mission: Spy on Buildings
    August 29, 18:11:58 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Crito (1:2) Our FDC has succeeded in decrypting the probes origin and mission:
    August 29, 18:12:00 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Crito (1:2)
    August 29, 20:25:10 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by remote probes.
  • August 30, 21:44:49 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Crito (1:2)
    August 30, 21:44:53 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Crito (1:2)
    August 30, 21:44:56 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Crito (1:2)
    August 30, 21:44:58 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Crito (1:2)
    August 30, 21:45:00 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by remote probes.
    August 30, 21:45:30 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Crito (1:2)
    August 30, 21:45:34 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Crito (1:2)
    August 30, 21:45:37 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Crito (1:2)
    August 30, 21:45:40 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Crito (1:2) Our FDC has succeeded in decrypting the probes origin and mission:
    August 30, 21:45:42 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Crito (1:2)
    August 31, 01:14:34 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by remote probes.
    August 31, 01:19:15 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently attacked by remote probes. 1,266,159 energy was destroyed by a suicide attack.
    August 31, 01:19:30 Forces from Budweisher (1:16) have invaded our kingdom. Although our defenses were brave, we regret to inform you that they were unsuccessful in holding back the opposition.
    We have lost 7,024 planets, 1,518,927 platinum, 34,085 civilians, 0 energy, and 187 honor.
    Our military has lost: 2,145 soldiers, 0 laser troopers, 50,451 laser dragoons, and 24,706 tanks.
  • edited August 2017
    Ava also hit me and killed 20k units just two days ago
  • KD is a jerk. :)
  • The account was given to me off xROx mid round when Budweisher was in around 20th position .
    I did not broadcast the switch the only people who new were xROx comrades and rob tomo
    No one else was required to be informed .

I am unaware of any activity from bud before my takeover however he has been 100% clean since the take over
    Fair and legit hits and semi activity .

Not sure why I need to explain this .

I am legit and I have been legit since I joined my romanian comrades.
    Wait.

Let me get this straight.

Last round after I was killed as Rollo and took over Dank (Arsons KD), rob killed me because of account sharing / I took over an account.

But now when you do it, it's all of a sudden ok?
  • ill be around...was very quiet/inac this round
  • I may come and play again this round. Haven't played in several.
    Inbox me your location bro
    Not sure if I am playing but to beat team ron up it may be worth it .
    They got smashed this round , embarrassing outfit.
    They got multied this round, you mean?
    Didn't you die too? But legitimately?
  • Me and viva are grouping next round. Ron and Rob can round our group out.
  • edited August 2017
    lets see how next round goes :)
  • Me and viva are grouping next round. Ron and Rob can round our group out.
    I wouldn't group with you scars
    You are a legend in the game but I think we best off on the opposite side