Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Bot owner + Screenshots

Comments

• Someone also has my account info which I have no idea how be cause I changed my password. They bought warp gate with my sector funds and changed us to growth. Somehow, when it was 24 hours after the switch, the timer reset and said that I couldn't switch for 23 more hours. Probably my last round here. Thanks to whoever did all of this bullshit. I think I know who it is but won't call them out in case I'm wrong.
    that does suck. did he also get your kd killed, or did you do that yourself?
    GJ Blank + Point on using multies to hit the two sectors who got you rolled with sector weapons.

Not obvious at all.

Edit: Oh and Zeus was hit too.
    this is the same shit as earlier in the round, and it's why people accused us in the first place....
    AFTER our targets are down, stuff like this happens.

With what cam just said it could also explain his ip match with the bots. If he doesnt own them'/can't controll them, then i am sorry we started this.

But you should look at it from our view, we been getting multied/harassed by the bots the entire round. People accuse us because of dumb shit. And then we find someone matching ip's with the bots....

Like with the kt on kes, he was all tanks, 0 goons and we hit him down asn an alliance. he was 100% harmless after that. Bots finish him off and we get accused because it was our kt. But that didnt benefit us... he was already 'gone'

Same with the bots on you, useless to us. we could already 1wl you.
    If we controlled the bots we would be using them to kil those manual multies, because they actually almost killed us twice now.

I would also never dmpd/virus you, it is 100% useless. The moment it happend your kd was already ruined by our hits and bots. + even before bots we could 1 wl you.

I if i owned the bot, nothing of this would happen......
    I would have send a dmp on my own sector for 3 reasons.
    1. Coast guard loves to whine, so that would be fun
    2. It would not hurt myself at all, since i have 0 income, and 0 power, so wouldnt even affect me.
    3. It would look like its you guys doing it'

I get how this looks, but we don't own them and never have

Has Budweiser and Pussy gone untouched thus far?
  • Who can guess your password? Lol

And why would they only do those things and not disband you...
  • I love how people try to justify the "If I wanted to hit you I would have" card.

We were in the same Alliance. He had no reason to think you would leave the alliance, suicide his power and use war bonus to hit him. Worst of all you act like it was some easy task, despite you needing what, a 40-50% bonus to hit him?

Pussy move is what it is. Funny how weeks ago you stated "people wanted to KT you because you abused war bonus". Now look who does it.
    Funny you should say this. Exactly what Rob did to me in a previous round.
    Lol Noobicade is still salty about getting rolled. Let's face it, you can't stand toe to toe with me. I've proven that many times.
  • You can play better than most Rob. I dont really rank anyone in this game because it is situational. Everyone has got one over on each other at some point in time. We only know who the consistent players are.
  • Yes
    No
  • ^^^This
    You are indeed consistent, consistently bad XD XD
  • Pussycat is the multiking and/or (is) supported by moon or one of moons mates either way same shit
  • Pussycat is the multiking and/or (is) supported by moon or one of moons mates either way same shit
    Nice useless comment,
    You dont even have a clue what kd i was this round. So what is this based on?!

i never botted anyone during all my time in sk. i fought xLTx with multies when they multied me. Which i always openly admitted, and that was it
    Nice useless comment,

i never botted anyone during all my time in sk. i fought xLTx with multies when they multied me. Which i always openly admitted, and that was it
    Either your point or you have given point access to your ip tracker ergo either you are point or he is your friend... didnt matter who i hit nothing happened shortly after i announced i was gonna roll pussycat i got wiped out with 300+ new news from all the coffeetea and goodbye sk multis.

Point is protecting pussycat so either you run the multis your friend runs the multis or your friends friend runs the multis. Welcome to guilt by association if it ain't you.
    Nice useless comment,

Either your point or you have given point access to your ip tracker ergo either you are point or he is your friend... didnt matter who i hit nothing happened shortly after i announced i was gonna roll pussycat i got wiped out with 300+ new news from all the coffeetea and goodbye sk multis.

Point is protecting pussycat so either you run the multis your friend runs the multis or your friends friend runs the multis. Welcome to guilt by association if it ain't you.
    That's a whole lot of assumptions in 1 post
    Because someone says he has access to my tracker does not mean he does
    He also said it is in google docs (according to sped) And i can tell you, it's not.

I am not him, but even if i was, this post is useless, i don't bot. i never have, i never will

go look at viva or 1 of the other 10 people claiming they were ganna make a bot over the last 10 rounds. I only played 1 round last 2 years...
    Nice useless comment,

He also said it is in google docs (according to sped) And i can tell you, it's not.

I am not him, but even if i was, this post is useless, i don't bot. i never have, i never will

go look at viva or 1 of the other 10 people claiming they were ganna make a bot over the last 10 rounds. I only played 1 round last 2 years...
    Point is the one claiming access not sped and he has done so multiple times and thrown out so called proof based on your database. Make of that what you will, i don't really give a shite. But this does seem to be a reoccurring accusation towards your general area from multiple sources and shit sticks. You name pops up and people who are against those who invoke your name mysteriously invoke multi attacks.
    Nice useless comment,

Point is the one claiming access not sped and he has done so multiple times and thrown out so called proof based on your database. Make of that what you will, i don't really give a shite. But this does seem to be a reoccurring accusation towards your general area from multiple sources and shit sticks. You name pops up and people who are against those who invoke your name mysteriously invoke multi attacks.
    he claimed a bunch to sped about it, sped asked me.
    unless he can show you a screenshot of my database, (which he can't) its not mine he's using.

and that is just plain bs.
    first of all i wouldn't bot darius.
    second i would bot viva (and he wasn't)
    i also would bot lissa because she anoyed me.

but believe what you want, every fcking week you people accuse someone else. i have seen fingers pointed at like 10 people. and the ONLY reason people point at me is because of my 'cheat history' and that entire history is multing xLTx kds after they multied me. (which i always openly admitted, even at the time)

Nice useless comment,

he claimed a bunch to sped about it, sped asked me.
    unless he can show you a screenshot of my database, (which he can't) its not mine he's using.

and that is just plain bs.
    first of all i wouldn't bot darius.
    second i would bot viva (and he wasn't)
    i also would bot lissa because she anoyed me.

but believe what you want, every fcking week you people accuse someone else. i have seen fingers pointed at like 10 people. and the ONLY reason people point at me is because of my 'cheat history' and that entire history is multing xLTx kds after they multied me. (which i always openly admitted, even at the time)

As you say. Either way i don't really give a shit about past accusations. I firmy believe who every the fuck pussycat is either is or connected to the fker using the multis. You don't like you name associated with mud the don't lets those fkers in tge myd invoke your name
  • i already said from the beginning that that wasnt me. its you all that didnt believe me (points at viva..)
  • Pussycat is definitely the multi king
    Meow
    Meow
    Hahaha
  • Lets give everyone access to bots and just have a bot war.

Now we're getting somewhere.

I srsly googled "how to be a bot controller on starkingdoms" today.

maybe you should first google; "how to build a proper sk kingdom"

maybe you should first google; "how to build a proper sk kingdom"

That's a pretty good one. :)
  • sk never changes :)
  • lol truth, same old SK :P
  • Hey zamerano tell me again how you are not the multi owner? I attacked your cheating ass and I get multied... Hahaha you fucking little dicked baby back bitch! You truly are a pathetic cunt
  • The bot owner clearly tags onto peoples altercations.
  • Hey zamerano tell me again how you are not the multi owner? I attacked your cheating ass and I get multied... Hahaha you fucking little dicked baby back bitch! You truly are a pathetic cunt
    These are all facts.
    Here we go again, randomly accuse people of running bots because things happen to them.
    Pussycat is definitely the multi king