Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

what is SK to you.

edited July 2017 in General
how serious do you take it?

I don't take it serious. I just treat as just another game. Yes I check it far too often, but that's as I have nothing to fill my life with... If I did, I would probably leave SK,or at least be less active.

(I expect to be flamed big time, and have most people calling bs on this post...)

Comments

• edited July 2017
    I have found hazza to be worst sector/ alliance mate i have ever met outside of dk hitler. When i first returned to sk after a four year break, he was my sl. I was bashed, got mad, pulled the sok of the kd who bashed me and passed it around. The bashing kd got hit, and then he double tapped me. My own sl, hazza here, told me it was my own fault for pulling that sok in the first place.

In retaliation, i haunted hazza for several rounds, hitting him mid/ late game and then reminding him of his douchery. He whined of course, saying he didnt carry grudges from round to round, so i dropped it.

Acouple rounds ago hazza makes a kd that's some sort of rabbit or bunny, dont remember exactly. Im outside the big alliance, and this mid/ late game again, so i try to gather up what's left of the resistance in 1 alliance, he is one of them.

Hazza whined CONSTANTLY, just a crying nonstop. Says he will track hof, but wont check threads for weeks until i finally delete them. Hours after these old threads that havent been posted in for atleast three days gets deleted, he is flaming me in uni chat and afs, and every where anyone can hear him squak. Keeps sayin he was just ABOUT to help out.

Hazza, you suck. If you expected to get flamed its because you deserve it.
  • Sorry, but who are you again?
  • I use it to kill time but end up making time for it and taking it far to seriously. I came back for the people but most the player base I knew is long gone. one day I'm expecting the server to go down for good. out of nowhere
  • Mostly play for the social aspect of it, with the nature of competition just adding to the fun. And yes this game is dying round by round and I keep hoping there will be some sort of resurgence; however similar to Blood I one day expect to go to Starkingsoms.com and be redirected to a domain for sale page..
  • Khan is a below par player.
  • Khan is a below par player.
    At least spell it right bro.
  • Kahn > Hazza
  • edited July 2017
    Sorry, but who are you again?
    Find yourself in the rankings, go up. I'm in there.
  • edited July 2017
    Kahn is good people.
  • Sorry, but who are you again?
    Find yourself in the rankings, go up. I'm in there.
    so you build tanks instead of low nw units... means nothing...

• sk is life
  • sk is life
    this is great!
  • With all due respect, Hazza is still our friend, whatever the talent he lacks in building his kingdom, he compensates in doing HoF most of the rounds... :D
  • I'm the black sheep of the family. The person you all hate but forced to invite to family reunions.
  • Hahahah i guess everyone has a role in the SK community
  • He says he doesn't care but is always being a bitch. I would love to see a Hazza try hard kd.
  • With all due respect, Hazza is still our friend, whatever the talent he lacks in building his kingdom, he compensates in doing HoF most of the rounds... :D
    Except he sucks at doing HoF as much as he sucks at KD building.

hahahah this is true

hahahah this is true
  • It's a disease and addiction, always check in time to time for 14+ years , to see who has showed their face or play.
  • It is a game of Universal Domination...my friend.
  • A place to talk shit, use blatant vulgarity, offend minorities, and foreigners. Also try to bang fat chubby girls.