Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dont Look Now (1:18) multi + proof (matches with Red Pickup Truck (1:11))

13»

Comments

• Shaqua 1:10 matched with Rollo, Ive seen they had the same IP's
    Shaqua is in 1:15 btw ...

• You got broke by me before yo
    Shaqua 1:10 matched with Rollo, Ive seen they had the same IP's
    Lul. If you're going to accuse me of cheating don't make yourself look like an idiot.

• Some of you guys are truly the village idiot
  • Yeah, you broke me and I'm watching you. You matched IP's with him.

Dunno what you use that small kd for, maybe probe farm??
  • Yea, I broke you and you whined like a bitch. Just like you're doing now.

No I didn't match with him, nor anyone else because I own 1 KD.

• Yeah, you broke me and I'm watching you. You matched IP's with him.

Dunno what you use that small kd for, maybe probe farm??
    At least strange is that kd since a day in my news

May 17, 11:51:50 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Shaqua (1:15)
    May 17, 11:51:52 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Shaqua (1:15)
    May 17, 11:51:59 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Shaqua (1:15)
    May 17, 11:52:00 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Shaqua (1:15)
    May 17, 11:52:02 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Shaqua (1:15)
    May 18, 08:01:20 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Shaqua (1:15) Our FDC has succeeded in decrypting the probes origin and mission:
    Origin: Shaqua (1:15)
    Mission: Spy on Kingdom
    Probes Sent: 3,947 (Lost: 138)
    May 18, 08:01:24 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Shaqua (1:15)
    May 18, 08:01:28 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Shaqua (1:15)
    May 18, 08:01:32 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Shaqua (1:15)
    May 18, 08:01:34 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Shaqua (1:15)
    May 18, 11:30:53 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Shaqua (1:15) Our FDC has succeeded in decrypting the probes origin and mission:
    Origin: Shaqua (1:15)
    Mission: Spy on Kingdom
    Probes Sent: 3,222 (Lost: 121)
    May 18, 11:30:55 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Shaqua (1:15)
    May 18, 11:31:10 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Shaqua (1:15)
  • Wait... my #1 KD is in that video... Nikola Tesla
  • I'm not very smart, I'm probing myself with my own multi :(

May 20, 04:00:01 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Shaqua (1:15)
    May 20, 04:00:03 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Shaqua (1:15)
    May 20, 04:00:04 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by remote probes.
  • Diversion
  • barricade confirmed multi lord
  • Shaqa was probing me the tick he was outta newb. .. never grew after that