Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dont Look Now (1:18) multi + proof (matches with Red Pickup Truck (1:11))

edited May 2017 in General
http://i.imgur.com/SxMn0W4.png
http://i.imgur.com/azNjDHf.png

matching with:
IPvSK2 834-8C-8F-AA
IPvSK2 550-1B-1F-DD

Both ips are still currently on both kds. pls remove them rob

Comments

• Sorry but since when has matching IP's been against the rules?

Show interaction.
  • hahaha. ok XD
  • Yea go try another KD
  • Haha sped there's 30 active players...... no one's brother is playing
  • Just saying.

I don't know who they are and don't really care.
  • May 14, 18:24:30 Our kingdom Grolsch (1:2) bravely defended against Red Pickup Truck (1:11) and lost 24 planets.
    May 14, 18:24:39 Our kingdom Grolsch (1:2) bravely defended against Red Pickup Truck (1:11) and lost 21 planets.

May 14, 01:04:43 Our kingdom Grolsch (1:2) bravely defended against Dont Look Now (1:18) and lost 153 planets.
    May 14, 01:04:47 Our kingdom Grolsch (1:2) bravely defended against Dont Look Now (1:18) and lost 131 planets.
  • could be coincidental. not enough interaction. could be public cafe, school, roommates, siblings.
  • was kd open? or a kt?
  • was kd open? or a kt?
    i like how this is even a discussion. Just chalk it up to how SK is played these days.
  • was kd open? or a kt?
    i like how this is even a discussion. Just chalk it up to how SK is played these days.
    Yeah no shit, Grolsch was posted as a KT for hitting arson... I was posted(Fwank 1:1) for hitting YPC (15k tank defense 120k goons)

People blame rob and bots for ruining the game, I think it's more of poor leadership/UAs than anything.

• No shit, lol matching ips in this game is pretty obvious at this point. Like I said there's what tops realistically 60 ppl? Same person lol 100%
  • See, that wasn't hard. That's all I asked for.
    May 14, 18:24:30 Our kingdom Grolsch (1:2) bravely defended against Red Pickup Truck (1:11) and lost 24 planets.
    May 14, 18:24:39 Our kingdom Grolsch (1:2) bravely defended against Red Pickup Truck (1:11) and lost 21 planets.

May 14, 01:04:43 Our kingdom Grolsch (1:2) bravely defended against Dont Look Now (1:18) and lost 153 planets.
    May 14, 01:04:47 Our kingdom Grolsch (1:2) bravely defended against Dont Look Now (1:18) and lost 131 planets.
  • Grs was a KT.
  • Grs was a KT.
    doesnt mean the multi/ip sharing is acceptable
  • Dont Look Now (X:2,Y:9) DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD

welp guess that takes care of that lol
  • thnx rob
  • HAHAHAHA
  • Dont Look Now (X:2,Y:9) DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD

welp guess that takes care of that lol

• Only kill they got all round was from rob lmao
  • as i said before in several chats..

arson also matched with Red Pickup Truck (1:11) in the past, not at the same time though
    so no 'proof' of that. but i kept an eye on red pickup to catch him mathing arson again, didnt expect this :P

just means the sharing/multing goes even further
  • prove it moon. you little vindictive fuck. i'll see you next round :)
  • Matching ipvsk and hours apart interaction isn't enough to kt someone. now if the interaction was under half an hour you have an argument for kt
  • was kd open? or a kt?

goes from 153 grab to 21 land grab. and hours apart. it's fishy but that argument is moot now

there is no proof that i can give that you/others would accept. so there is no use.
    it's raw data collected, so i could also change the data making you match. so it is not something anyone would consider proof, i could fake a screenshot if you want though XD

Doesn't change the fact that you matched ips with him

I have kept tracking of ips for many rounds, there is 1 thing i have never done with it though, that is lie or try to frame anyone with it.

as for the "vindictive fuck" i hit you (had 30k tank def more home after my hit then you had total) and was multied the moment you logged in/found out and posted kt right after :P

Now you tell me who is the "vindictive fuck" :P
  • edited May 2017
    prove it moon. you little vindictive fuck. i'll see you next round :)
    there is no proof that i can give that you/others would accept. so there is no use.
    it's raw data collected, so i could also change the data making you match. so it is not something anyone would consider proof, i could fake a screenshot if you want though XD

I have kept tracking of ips for many rounds, there is 1 thing i have never done with it though, that is lie or try to frame anyone with it.

as for the "vindictive fuck" i hit you (had 30k tank def more home after my hit then you had total) and was multied the moment you logged in/found out and posted kt right after :P

you seem upset. i'm sorry you're so upset. have a seat, lets talk about it.

now point on the doll where they hurt your feelings.

P.S: You went into no state and had to send half of your tanks out on 4 wl to break me. go lie some more cunt.

you seem upset. i'm sorry you're so upset. have a seat, lets talk about it.

now point on the doll where they hurt your feelings.

P.S: You went into no state and had to send half of your tanks out on 4 wl to break me. go lie some more cunt.

ehh no? :P
    i had 115k lds 25k tanks home terra sl after breaking you. (+ i did not go to nostate till i was posted kt) (on 13k land)
    you had 110k lds 20k tanks mystic, not sl (on 17k land)

+ you raged an awfull lot for someone that was 'going to quit in 3 days anyways'
  • i didn't rage. dont see me making threads trying to get people killed do you?

nah i just posted you as a kt. get rekt.
  • edited May 2017
    i didn't rage. dont see me making threads trying to get people killed do you?

nah i just multied you. get rekt.
    The 30 sabos right after you logged on from multies says otherwise :P

And well your not going to kill your own multies, are you? and people are allowed to know what you are really like :)
  • edited May 2017
    i didn't rage. dont see me making threads trying to get people killed do you?

And well your not going to kill your own multies, are you? and people are allowed to know what you are really like :)
    where the multis at boy ill kill em

you assume i dont have friends, i have plenty playing. with an active chat going everyday. but i guess havings friends = multis go figure lol.
  • i didn't rage. dont see me making threads trying to get people killed do you?

where the multis at boy ill kill em

you assume i dont have friends, i have plenty playing. with an active chat going everyday. but i guess havings friends = multis go figure lol.
    the moment you matched ips with them in the past i will asume they are multies. specially the moment the arson/sabo me right after you wake up and login to see i hit you (like was about 1min difference) ofc the kds logged on, sabod me and logged of.

but maybe i misjudged you
    YPC (1:3) Red Pickup Truck (1:11) Dankalicious (1:18) Charmander (1:18)

Red pickup matched Dankalicious
    Red pickup matched YPC
    YPC matched Charmander