Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

just me whining

2»

Comments

• just a reminder, Hazza already owned the thread... Please pay respects to the man
  • Hi I'm ron and yeah tr isn't in 1:18 ....although I may start talking to u again arson but I want my pet dragon ....
  • edited May 2017
    impossible to build a kd now a days. 5 hits in a few days and I've been doing nothing but doing my own thing hitting inactive kds and the bots. good luck
    Seriously every round it's the same - they all group together (this round its in greatness) and whats the point? Seriously, you guys have more nw than the rest of the uni put together. What are you even playing for?

1 [Greatness] 63,547,128 12,709,425
    2 [Shameless] 18,605,335 6,201,778
    3 [Emirates] 3,445,300 3,445,300
    4 [Trumps] 2,013,951 2,013,951
  • Can't lie I'm not a fan of it and I'm in greatness.
  • the whoring continues.
  • Yea let's have sector wars
  • edited May 2017
    Hi I'm ron and yeah tr isn't in 1:18 ....although I may start talking to u again arson but I want my pet dragon ....
    ok ok ill killt hat bitch danerys and steal one.
  • lol Viva, I am not TR. They may be in my alliance but I can't help that nor do I care. I talk to two people who used to be in TR but all 3 of us left.
  • Why dont you talk to me cam? We used to have so good of talks about hockey now you no love me no more :(
  • Damn canadians and their whining
  • Please make the alliance name: Pussy

Cause that's what they are
  • wait. I'm Canadian?!!!??
  • edited May 2017
    yeah woah hey woah, canadians arent pussies..... watch hockey and see

where do you live blood
  • ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Flames is right.... plus universal healthcare to deal with all the broken teeth from all the hockey we play!
  • Washington.
  • My best friend lives in DC and won tickets to tonight's game 7. Got to see my Pens in person stomp some Capitals ass. Can't beat game 7.
  • the other Washington. Washington state
  • Please make the alliance name: Pussy

Cause that's what they are

Still a little salty? Wipe the sand outta your vagina eh?
  • My best friend lives in DC and won tickets to tonight's game 7. Got to see my Pens in person stomp some Capitals ass. Can't beat game 7.
    thats pretty sweet
    Poor ovechkin lol
  • If the oilers made it through another round I was thinking of going to Nashville for a game :(
  • Come to Nashville anyway and watch the Preds beat the Ducks.