Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

just me whining

edited May 2017 in General
impossible to build a kd now a days. 5 hits in a few days and I've been doing nothing but doing my own thing hitting inactive kds and the bots. good luck

Comments

• One does not simply quit SK for good.
  • Are you Pete? Sorry bud didn't realize you'd been tagged up
  • I'm getting railed like an amsterdam hooker Blood - Were you Blood Fury 1:12, blood? I was Hudson in 1:5... wish it could have worked out better for us bro.
  • Hi hazza, you got hit so quitting...

Oh wait.. I'm hazza...

Bare with it, just mass defence, and ask the SL to put you as protected.
  • lemme know before you suicide plz. its not like rules matter any more anyway
  • I'm getting railed like an amsterdam hooker Blood - Were you Blood Fury 1:12, blood? I was Hudson in 1:5... wish it could have worked out better for us bro.
    I'll tell you the same thing that I told Propane:

I have no problem with you until you come after my alliance. Your sector targeted one of my guys, therefore, we retaliate. It could have worked out for you. You could have left my alliance alone and grown. You chose to pick a fight that you simply could not win and now you and your sector suffer the consequences.

Also, who was that genius Terra that suicided with all of their units on one WL? That was "brilliant" haha.
  • Haha thats a joke. I got hit 4 times in the first day after the two sectors left alliance. It could have worked out for us? As in greatness could farm us until end of round? Of course we cant win this fight, but its better to fight and be killed than to sit around and get grabbed every day until round ends.
  • Da fuck? You off your meds Cam?? This all started with a pissing match over sector state that escalated into 1:3 and 1:18 leaving United. Greatness and Shameless were formed and napped to create the mega alliance and hit around (mostly 1:5). All good though fellas, live and ya learn. But don't give me this bs like we were aggressive against your alliance. The entire uni was hitting bots. Shut up and sit down.
  • Da fuck? You off your meds Cam?? This all started with a pissing match over sector state that escalated into 1:3 and 1:18 leaving United. Greatness and Shameless were formed and napped to create the mega alliance and hit around (mostly 1:5). All good though fellas, live and ya learn. But don't give me this bs like we were aggressive against your alliance. The entire uni was hitting bots. Shut up and sit down.
    this isn't true, not all of the uni was hitting bots... they were actively hitting our actives :D

A guy in 1:18 showed me his news where people from your sector were aggro'ing him. Not once did I say anything about going after anybody when 1:3 and 1:18 joined. In fact, I clearly said the exact opposite stating that we were not going to be the universe bullies and that there was to be no gang-bangs. Once I saw his news from your sector, it was game on. Again, you guys chose to pick the fight with us, we just fought back.
    this isn't true, not all of the uni was hitting bots... they were actively hitting our actives :D

Posted on May 6, 04:32:07
    May 6, 04:27:37 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by remote probes.
    May 6, 04:30:04 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was HudsonCommodore (1:5)
    May 6, 04:30:09 Our tactical defense systems report that several Power Plants were destroyed by remote probes. 0 Nuclear Power Plants and 14 Fusion Power Plants were destroyed.
    May 6, 04:30:13 Our tactical defense systems report that several Power Plants were destroyed by remote probes. 0 Nuclear Power Plants and 14 Fusion Power Plants were destroyed.
    May 6, 04:30:17 Our tactical defense systems report that several Power Plants were destroyed by remote probes. 0 Nuclear Power Plants and 14 Fusion Power Plants were destroyed.

Posted on May 6, 04:37:37
    May 6, 04:34:56 Our tactical defense systems report that several Power Plants were destroyed by remote probes. 0 Nuclear Power Plants and 8 Fusion Power Plants were destroyed.
    May 6, 04:35:01 Our tactical defense systems report that several Power Plants were destroyed by remote probes. 0 Nuclear Power Plants and 7 Fusion Power Plants were destroyed.
    May 6, 04:35:03 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Brand New (1:5)
    May 6, 04:35:06 Our tactical defense systems report that several Power Plants were destroyed by remote probes. 0 Nuclear Power Plants and 7 Fusion Power Plants were destroyed.
    May 6, 04:35:09 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Brand New (1:5)

Posted on May 6, 05:29:37
    May 6, 04:51:00 Forces from Brand New (1:5) have invaded our kingdom. Although our defenses were brave, we regret to inform you that they were unsuccessful in holding back the opposition.
    We have lost 909 planets, 4,840 platinum, 6,101 civilians, 30,238 energy, and 173 honor.
    Our military has lost: 2,473 soldiers, 61 laser troopers, 3,544 laser dragoons, and 2,988 tanks.
    May 6, 05:18:22 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was HudsonCommodore (1:5)
    May 6, 05:18:30 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Jennifer (1:5)
    May 6, 05:18:38 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by remote probes.
    May 6, 05:28:52 Forces from HudsonCommodore (1:5) have invaded our kingdom. Our defenses were brave and they were successful holding back the

Posted on May 6, 08:33:58
    May 6, 08:23:25 Our tactical defense systems report that several Power Plants were destroyed by remote probes. 0 Nuclear Power Plants and 32 Fusion Power Plants were destroyed.
    May 6, 08:23:29 Our tactical defense systems report that several Power Plants were destroyed by remote probes. 0 Nuclear Power Plants and 30 Fusion Power Plants were destroyed.
    May 6, 08:23:32 Our tactical defense systems report that several Power Plants were destroyed by remote probes. 0 Nuclear Power Plants and 29 Fusion Power Plants were destroyed.
    May 6, 08:23:35 Our tactical defense systems report that several Power Plants were destroyed by remote probes. 0 Nuclear Power Plants and 27 Fusion Power Plants were destroyed.
    May 6, 08:23:37 Our tactical defense systems report that several Power Plants were destroyed by remote probes. 0 Nuclear Power Plants and 26 Fusion Power Plants were destroyed.
    May 6, 08:24:07 Forces from The Broker (1:5) have invaded our kingdom. Our defenses were brave and they were successful holding back the opposition.
    Our military has lost: 995 soldiers, 37 laser troopers, 1,945 laser dragoons, and 1,730 tanks

What was that you said? Hitting bots and not acting aggressively towards us? Right....sabotages and failed grabs...that's not acting aggressively at all, is it? I'm supposed to just look the other way at an entire sector clearly going after one of my alliancemates? Nope. Before you sit here and try and make me look bad, why don't you come at me with some actual facts like I did. The second they joined us, you were going after them. Don't get me wrong, I do see your point to where you may feel like eventually it would be a farm fest and that you needed to take a stand now...I get that. But I said that we were not going to be the universe bullies, and we weren't. You just picked a fight with us and we weren't going to stand for it. No worries, that's how the game is meant to be played.

• One does not simply quit SK for good.

I realize this now
  • 1:18 was robbing inter alliance before they left.
  • Hi hazza, you got hit so quitting...

Oh wait.. I'm hazza...

Bare with it, just mass defence, and ask the SL to put you as protected.

Hate to say it but hazza owned you

• 1:18 was robbing inter alliance before they left.
    Welcome to sk
  • i heard 1:18 likes massive amounts of cock
  • this thread was made out of sheer frustration. disregard
  • The most annoying thing is that you have to wait 5-6 weeks until the next round begins. Or wait... the spring and summer is here that means that we who got killed was the lucky ones. Let me pretend that atleast.
  • An issue is
    1.18 was all team ron and went to the top alliance initially for cover
    They were always going to jump ship as they are nw whores and do nothing

1.3 was sucking off 1.18

Both team ron.

And cam newton has constantly got TR sperm around his mouth.

They are all chumps
  • edited May 2017
    Nobody in 18 was TR, except me, and Ron is really not talking to me.

Try again Viva.
  • who's ron?
    so you wont suicide for me?
  • who's ron?
  • who's ron?
  • guys, for fucks sake, i have trouble remembering my own name half the time, who the fuck is ron?!
  • just a reminder, Hazza already owned the thread... Please pay respects to the man
  • just a reminder, Hazza already owned the thread... Please pay respects to the man
    so you wont suicide for me?
    depends on who lol