Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Multis

12346»

Comments

• Kill me or don't kill me Rob, I still have a shit opinion of you. I'm days from the first child, so I really didn't care. I would say I was more pleased that I didnt have to log in anymore.

At the end of the day Rob, you need these bots to be relevant. I really don't know what happened to you to be this fucked up.
  • Classic rob post at the end of the witch hunt too.
    Exhaustive frivolous search only halted by the cries of other players I actually have respect for. Your search yielding some dumbfuckery display of your utter incompetence followed by some cheeky comment "haha i got u, i win haha".
    All the while I get to sit and laugh at how stupid you were to even look for my non-kingdom in the first place. Only when meadows called me out for trolling with a lack of actual kingdom did you gain any sort of sense of the situation.

If this is really what you were going for with this shit. Good for you, but I think it's pretty clear you're just trying to save face at this point because I played you like a god damn fiddle. Look at the time you wasted on literally nothing.

Grats bro. Can't wait for you to try and find me next round.
    No time was wasted. I killed Noobicade, that's a victory in my book. Look at the amount of effort you put into flaming me. Its obvious I upset you. It will be alright Syl, it's just a game, no need to cry.

I'm just having a good time man, if you think my typing a lot means I'm upset then you're sorely mistaken. You don't think I get a kick out of flaming you? It's not upset. It's fun.

If you haven't noticed I write fucking novels half the time, as if you're surprised that I write a novel to flame you?

Seems like the guy who went on a multi-week witch hunt to find one player is inherently childish and stupid. Your actions speak multitudes louder than any words I can express. Meanwhile I'm chilling playing real games hopping on the forums every so often to laugh at your stupidity and make another cheeky post calling you out for the underheel scum sucking fuckwitted crusty vengeful bitter pathetic man-child modality that we all know is your operation.

Who's the one who spent a huge chunk of money to win the game because players fucked with him so hard he literally cried his way to a programmer so he could spend the next 5 years getting back at the community?
    Sure as hell wasn't me.

You're eternally pathetic for that. That kind of response is by far the hardest I've ever seen anyone in any game QQ and I don't expect to see anyone top it for the rest of my life. That's by far the most pathetic thing I've ever heard of someone doing in a videogame. That's miles below swatting streamers. That's miles below ragequitting on team games. Miles below those smashing keybooard, COD spazzing. I would even go as far as to say it's below WoW based suicides and every other sad sack reaction gamer dweebs do that is contemptible.

You have no argument. King baby. One finger on the button, the other up his ass thinking he's proving himself to be something on this dinosaur of a game.

I've said it before. You're addicted to this it's your satisfaction. You can't leave, even if you wanted to you couldn't keep away, meanwhile I have little affiliation. I'm free, I've moved on and I've already won. You're trapped like a fucking rat. You've already went down as undoubtedly the biggest loser in the history of Starkingdoms by the widest possible margin. You've already solidified it for yourself and you consistently prove it on a round by round basis. It's almost impressive but it's really just very very sad.
  • edited April 2017
    I ain't playing this round...I'm free.

• Lol as if I put a whole lot of effort into tracking you down. 90% of the people messaged me personally letting me know who they were out of fear of being accidentally killed. I think I spent a whole 5 mins sending a few in game messages. Or maybe it is the whole other 2 minutes I spent pressing two buttons on a piece of software to update the kingdoms that you're referring to. I don't know where you're getting information from that anything I did was even remotely time consuming, but I assure you that is incorrect.

Trust me the majority of my gaming time is spent split between Player unknown battlegrounds, League, and occasionally Wow. I just don't get the same satisfaction as I do killing players on those games as I do SK. There's something about grown men crying and raging in the forums about there precious kingdoms being deleted in 2 seconds flat that amuses me.

As for me spending a HUGE chuck of money. That's relative. What I consider alot of money is probably totally different from what you do. Just because you're a washed up, broke, half steppin moist ass bitch, don't assume everyone els is. What actually influenced me to get a bot was Kesha. I got raped by his several times, then figured if these third world country xLTx clowns want to play like that, then I will fight fire with fire.

When it comes down to it, you're nothing more then a sub par kingdom builder with a loud mouth. You never did, nor will you ever do anything of significance in this game what so ever.

• Lol as if I put a whole lot of effort into tracking you down. 90% of the people messaged me personally letting me know who they were out of fear of being accidentally killed. I think I spent a whole 5 mins sending a few in game messages. Or maybe it is the whole other 2 minutes I spent pressing two buttons on a piece of software to update the kingdoms that you're referring to. I don't know where you're getting information from that anything I did was even remotely time consuming, but I assure you that is incorrect.

Trust me the majority of my gaming time is spent split between Player unknown battlegrounds, League, and occasionally Wow. I just don't get the same satisfaction as I do killing players on those games as I do SK. There's something about grown men crying and raging in the forums about there precious kingdoms being deleted in 2 seconds flat that amuses me.

As for me spending a HUGE chuck of money. That's relative. What I consider alot of money is probably totally different from what you do. Just because you're a washed up, broke, half steppin moist ass bitch, don't assume everyone els is. What actually influenced me to get a bot was Kesha. I got raped by his several times, then figured if these third world country xLTx clowns want to play like that, then I will fight fire with fire.

When it comes down to it, you're nothing more then a sub par kingdom builder with a loud mouth. You never did, nor will you ever do anything of significance in this game what so ever.

for someone who claims he wasn't even going to play this round you were sure are active both in game and on forums.

When you had the chance to prove to everyone that you actually know how to build kingdoms in EA, why didn't you ever take that chance?

Because you were afraid. Afraid to get stomped, laughed at, and trained. You tried to cheat in that game, you tried to bot it and couldn't so you never played it. Nobody even knows if you know how to build kingdoms because you cheat so hard that perpetually irrelevant. Literally anyone who went to EA will agree that EA was the last and only battlegrounds that existed for this game, and probably ever will.

So you think I'm a bad builder because I don't care about SK kingdoms? wow good for you. I have not at any time EVER made any stake of claim of how good of a builder I am. You have no idea my building ability. I have multiple solid finishes, and controlled some rounds in EA with top offense and maintaining worthy defense. I chose the ranks. I proved myself to be able to build and compete when I want to. What have you done?
    hurrkadurr press 1 button win. giieyes im suew goed
    Regardless of how good I am, which I'm not out to prove at all anymore. At least I proved it when I could.

You proved yourself to be a small crusty pansy ass wussy little bitch, who if he can't play this game without cheating then he won't even play at all. Nothing you say about your skill or anyone else's skill means anything because you refused to show us what little skill you posses. All that's left to assume is that you're just really bad. Considering your farmed KD last round was built pathetically bad. You might as well just play clash of clans and pay 60k there too so you can feel good about yourself because that's all this is. You have nothing else and you need to feel good somehow so you do this. Congrats, you're nothing but a total Chump and you've made this game WAY more fun for me getting to rip on you because it's so fucking easy. There's an unlimited amount of fodder and I can't figure out what's more funny. Making fun of you or the fact that I don't even have to, in order to laugh at you.

Your modality here is pathetic and I really can't say it enough.
  • edited May 2017
    Haha, looks like it doesn't solve anything, now he kills me as well. Only conclusion for me is that youbsee me as a big threat against someone in top kd's.

I really think he has some friends at the top, and just kills every threat around these friends with big offence, just pathetic and you should get a life and don't take SK that serious that you want to take revenge for ages ago

Maybe we give him to much attention in this threat.
  • This game is exactly why some people have dead end jobs
    Like burger flippers etc because they spend to much time on this server they spend ever hour of every day like a heroin addict scratching about and getting excited after ever tic.
    I believe if your flippers burgers for a living then you've failed your family.
  • Haha, looks like it doesn't solve anything, now he kills me as well

Inreally think he has some friends at the top, and just kills every threat around these friends with big offence, just pathetic and you should get a life and don't take SK that serious that you want to take revenge for killing an account a few years

Maybe we give him to much attention in this threat and he gets horny because of that
    Who are you
    Countdankula
  • I was chubzie this round

Probably team Ron to blame
    They have alot of manual multies

Probably team Ron to blame
    They have alot of manual multies
    Rob killed him idiot... that's why he's posting in the thread where rob is the main focus...

• Perfect Conclusion
  • The thing that I don't get is that rob never actually killed me despite me revealing where I am... not that I really give a shit either way but it's just kind of random
  • Moral of the story, if you spend any money on this this game including premium, although especially on a bot program, you probably should reconsider your priorities in life.

Even if you say it's for the fun of making some people you've never met rage, why don't you go out and skin some squirrels in the woods because it's about as psycopathic and odd.
  • Once upon a time, we likely all spent money on a premium.

• Even if you say it's for the fun of making some people you've never met rage, why don't you go out and skin some squirrels in the woods because it's about as psycopathic and odd.
    have a seat, tell me more about these thoughts.

• Even if you say it's for the fun of making some people you've never met rage, why don't you go out and skin some squirrels in the woods because it's about as psycopathic and odd.
    I heard he scalps them and is working on a mask/suit to become the squirrley killer. Part of his signature is the pile of men's nuts he stores in a pile in the corner of his yard.
  • You got me, Syl you're my next victim.
    finding syl is like finding waldo, good luck

I heard he scalps them and is working on a mask/suit to become the squirrley killer. Part of his signature is the pile of men's nuts he stores in a pile in the corner of his yard.
    Bro!!! LMMFAO