Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

IKEA aka Ironm, Mrelm at sector 1:15 under account name Kong

edited March 2017 in General
The famous of Viva ally, IKEA actually at sector 1:15, his name is Kong. Here attacked the proof for your reference:

1. Yes I did told him i'm dking because he was my friend, he used his famous Ironman logo previously that why i recognized him:
http://imgur.com/a/KDHyi
From here you can read that actually i'm confess and already became a good player which dont like multi activity.

2. He were working with Mr. Putin(Viva) previously to steal Stick figure SL post, which i begging IKEA dont ruined our sector:
http://imgur.com/a/3SfmA
He says he no problem to hit me, but his size is still smaller than me. actually he means he using his multi to hit me.

Since that Kong(1:15) is IKEA, ofcourse Free Willy (1:15) is also multi of IKEA, because Free Willy knew i'm dking although i only told Kong.

And the last but not least, an uneducate Remy which constantly hits and sending harass message although unknow the real situation:
http://imgur.com/a/clssa

Comments

• Haha you are a sad person. Bye bye :)
  • personally I think dking is a loser but you volunteer to be a friend of viva so what does that make you?
  • You've used multis all round dking shut up
  • personally I think dking is a loser but you volunteer to be a friend of viva so what does that make you?
    I attacked the guy i wanted and then we attacked the same targets, we dont talk at all except for the attacks if that makes me and Viva friends so be it.

And i wouldn't be so fast to say something if i was you psy. Have you already forgot that you like to hit kds that have been softened up by bots for days? nice hit right?

• ? I never hit you last round... even after you were softened up by who ever owned the bots. I've also never taken first or even 5th hits on kd's that Rob has softened up. you guys keep accusing me of that but no one actually wants to provide proof of it
  • Cool story bro
  • Haha you are a sad person. Bye bye :)
    You are a sad person lol because you failed to ruined the legit player game, the person you hate still at the top of the game. As i said to you, this game is for fun, at the end you cant claim a single cents for it. I literally laugh when see you take the game so seriously until busy login to every single accounts on everyday, but your multis still a failure, because their best network just about 3 million, Other people have reached 20 million. You are a sad person, your rank nothing same like your dead boss Mr Putin Viva.
    :)) :)) :))
    I attacked the guy i wanted and then we attacked the same targets, we dont talk at all except for the attacks if that makes me and Viva friends so be it.

And i wouldn't be so fast to say something if i was you psy. Have you already forgot that you like to hit kds that have been softened up by bots for days? nice hit right?

Still bullshiting? no talking but could switch SL votes together at the same time to ruined the sector.
  • All your lands belong to me, disband now and save yourselves some time?

Gracias
  • Just tell me who to send my WLs to.
  • I dont hate people, and i have told you 4 times since yesterday that i have never had more then one kd at the same time.

Psy if it wasnt you i appologise, i got hit two times after the cleamupcrews had made my defence weak. One attack was from NO ONE (smooth?) And i dont remember the name of the other kd.
  • Thanks for the free land. Go back to your shanty dking
  • because he's a dumbass (dking) just want to point out that i'm mrelm in 1.15 and not actually mrelm :p
  • because he's a dumbass (dking) just want to point out that i'm mrelm in 1.15 and not actually mrelm :p
    Dking mind is blown
  • edited March 2017
    I dont hate people, and i have told you 4 times since yesterday that i have never had more then one kd at the same time.

Psy if it wasnt you i appologise, i got hit two times after the cleamupcrews had made my defence weak. One attack was from NO ONE (smooth?) And i dont remember the name of the other kd.
    I had given my account away around when cleanupcrew came out of newbie mode. Which kd were you? Pretty sure I could break almost anyone so wouldn't have needed cleanup crew to soften people up
  • Never mind i had a fun time last round anyway.
    Waiting for the next round now but still three weeks to go :(
  • I hit you if you was ikea ? Didnt realise u had been multied so after that you or whoever multi killed e me lol
  • Yes i was Ikea last round. I got attacked by Insanity and NO ONE and i thought it was Smooth and Psy but apparently i was wrong.
    I played by myself that round and i have never had a multi so no idea who killed you.

But i got a message from a guy with multis that said "for what its worth" and then he had copied the attacks on Insanity from 8 of his multi kds.
  • I hit you if you was ikea ? Didnt realise u had been multied so after that you or whoever multi killed e me lol
    Dont trust this IKEA, i was his best supporter on last and this round, he told me he swore he wouldn't reveal my identity . I also thought that he is not multi likes he claimed, but found out that he is a multi and ally of Viva. Larpa at sector 1:16 also his multi, becoz Free WIlly and Larpa are the two knew i'm dking.

• edited March 2017
    I was no one but I gave my account away to someone who got Multied way before that like 2nd week of the round.
    Dont trust this IKEA, i was his best supporter on last and this round, he told me he swore he wouldn't reveal my identity . I also thought that he is not multi likes he claimed, but found out that he is a multi and ally of Viva. Larpa at sector 1:16 also his multi, becoz Free WIlly and Larpa are the two knew i'm dking.

Have you ever heard of something called friends? Google it!

• Have you ever heard of something called friends? Google it!
    Fuck you, i will not believe you anymore because the bastard like you doesnt deserve any friend.

If they are your friend i advise them to stop befriend with you, because your are betrayer to your friend. But ofcourse pointless because they are not your friend but just your multi accounts.

• Cmon! It's spring, weekend and soon summer go out and have a nice day instead. I know i will do that and good luck to you the next round (i'm not sarcastic). Cu m8
  • dkinghitler why have you not killed yourself yet? go away

Hey I know those guys! dking you must be on your period, shut up.
  • Lol didn't realize I was a multi... wish that I could use this power to go to work for me too...