Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Proposal for new "terms" for Defence out needs expansion..

1235»

Comments

• just let this thread die already.
  • edited November 2011
    We like bump. Bump with me.
  • We can keep it ajar for now
  • Ooo hey, twist on old classic..

When is a kd not a kd..

When its ajar.. Get it, a Jar.. You know, a jar.. A container with a lid.. Its a jar, not a kd..

Hell why do I waste my time
  • why does a jar have to have a lid? can a jar not be a jar without one?

i demand proof.
  • we are all missing the main question here, what does this jar have in it?
  • prolly nothing but goons.
  • lols @ above posts.
  • edited November 2011

No, as far as I can remember (always) there has been a rule that any hits past the 3rd from the same alliance would be a gangbang. So if 3 hits make you a suicider, then yes you are free land. If you think about it, it makes perfect sense. It allows a kingdom to send out about 50% and get hit 3x, and still not be a suicider.

I guess my point was you can kill someone for whatever reason you want. Gang Bangs only matter if there are people that can do something in retaliation for them. I know I'm not articulating this very well at the moment but I know you know what I mean.

Basically I'm looking at the posts defending that one kd as QQ over someone being kt'd. Maybe the "anti-turtle" excuse was "unfair" or w/e but still you got kt'd it happens.. move on..
  • lols @ above posts.
    Yeah shame Hyrule had to ruin it by being all SK Serious talk again...
  • I knew I was good for something.
  • edited November 2011
    You're just mad you went ajar a few too many times and got smashed. :D
    The kd i left behind did, not me :) Modgys little ass hair clingon Random is shit and couldnt take being rolled a day out of newbie and arsoned/sabotaged with every single PA everyday so i got involved in the modgy rolling and bailed the server :-))
  • You're just mad you went ajar a few too many times and got smashed. :D
    The kd i left behind did not me :) Modgys little ass hair clingon random is shit and couldnt take being rolled a day out of newbie and arsoned/sabotaged with every single PA everyday so i got involved in the modgy rolling and bailed the server :-))
    I'm actually wondering if that first sentence made sense, or maybe I'm just not bright enough to figure it out.
    i lol'd
    i lol'd
    l0l

• Stir that pot
  • shut up blood, you made a pile of shit kd that takes 0 effort so when you get screwed over dont complain. if you can more than break yourself by ridiculous amounts then you deserve whatever happens to you.

lol
  • as lews said. #ajah