Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hey Tmonsta

edited February 2017 in General
Hi Dole

Comments

• hey arson
  • hey arson
    hey baby. free tonight?

• Hows it going? Hi Arson
  • Hi Bob, Arson, SB, Chef... How you boys (Men) been?
  • pretty good, no kids yet but ill be married before long.

how about you guys?
  • Still only the 5 kids for me. I actually got divorced (I havent told Rook all the details yet... Idk if he even knows that its official) That was a big part of my absence... I just had to get my head right, I mean 20 years and 5 kids. But Im in a better place mentally now so when Rook texted me out of the blue and said "New Round" I knew I had to come back to fuck with you guys. Hindsight tells me you assholes would probably have been good for me during that time... In a way lol.

How long until you are Married, if you dont mind me asking @Arson
  • @peeeyeeye soon as I stop being a broke bitch. welcome back buddy.
  • ** signed up, forgot that I signed up, 17 hours left and 2 mill moneys** fuck
  • you're getting married Arson? and holy shit pie you have 5 kids at 20 Jesus Christ
  • 20 yrs marriage lol
  • five children.....
    just..
    damn.
  • I have 3 and I thought that was lots
  • Wassup Pie! Sry to hear about your divorce but happy to hear you are in a better place now though! I might come back next rd idk these games take up too much time lol
  • Arson is married.... to a giant fat cock cause he's a gay homo

Welcome back pie :) hope all is well and things are on the up for ypu :)
  • Hey Pie! I am a long time married man now...of all 8 months. No babies yet but the wife is already picking out baby names so...
  • wow everybody getting married wtf
    i'd say i've been married for 1.5 years now, but i doubt that you know me :D

*gets on one knee*

SB, will your gay ass marry me?
  • absolutely smith!

but only my ass
  • Congrats Ara! Also congrats to Smith and SBs ass.
  • absolutely smith!

but only my ass
    woot! i knew you were a bottom, you're gonna be so sore bro
  • well now this was interesting and. ... somewhat arousing
  • Saaaaap! Not that anyone cares but I figured I'd let you all know I just proposed to the lady a few weeks ago.. following the trend ya know.. and hi T Monsta nice to see you around still!
  • well to leave us in suspense, did she say yes or did she run away :p
  • well to leave us in suspense, did she say yes or did she run away :p
    to my surprise she actually said yes...
  • Saaaaap! Not that anyone cares but I figured I'd let you all know I just proposed to the lady a few weeks ago.. following the trend ya know.. and hi T Monsta nice to see you around still!
    Congratulations brother!
    Congratulations brother!
    Thanks bro :D she's way more than I deserve but that's how life works sometimes I suppose

Congratulations brother!
    Thanks bro :D she's way more than I deserve but that's how life works sometimes I suppose

Hense the terms "better half and fairer gender" :)