Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Laser Dragoon

Comments

• Damn it Dave u gave us away u jerk!!
  • Duckman my steam and empire assault name... good call Barry good call. You still on what's app?
  • Yeah I still have it. Only a few people I use it for. I use weixin, wechat. Popular in China.
  • but do you know my super awesome kingdom?

im trying really hard.
  • hint it's in galaxy 1
  • Hunting wabbits
  • Oh I know I know you're in sector 17!!
  • What sector isn't jess in?
  • edited February 2017
    RobHomo utilizes various probe farms, banks, and makes bank farms to tick hit where only he knows the exact hour they come out and somehow he thinks he's "playing fair". He's cheating pretty much every possible level, every round he can.

He's the guy who shoots the mailman for trespassing and doesn't understand why he's getting jailed for it.

• RobHomo utilizes various probe farms, banks, and makes bank farms to tick hit where only he knows the exact hour they come out and somehow he thinks he's "playing fair". He's cheating pretty much every possible level, every round he can.

He's the guy who shoots the mailman for trespassing and doesn't understand why he's getting jailed for it.

He also has no idea that Lord Darius actually has the best kd in the game right now while giving the least possible level of shit

• We lost a total of 0 probes in this mission.
    Report: The probes have come back with a report that is 99% accurate:

Home Leader War Leader #1 War Leader #2 War Leader #3 War Leader #4
    Status AVAILABLE (0) UNAVAILABLE (17) UNAVAILABLE (11) UNAVAILABLE (5) AVAILABLE (0)
    Soldiers 1.5k 0 0 0 0
    Troopers 0 0 0 0 0
    Dragoons 40k 0
    Laser Troopers 11.5k 0 0 0 0
    Laser Dragoons 0 0 0 0 0
    Tanks 9k 0 0 0 0

Rofl this guy thinks he has a better kd than barry?

Fuckin jokester over here there are 3k land kds with better D, gratz on playing DW you monumental dipshit hahaha
  • my kingdom could beat up darius' kingdom
  • Darius plays the same sh*t a*s, high income mount kingdom every round. Explores while all out turtling, and then somehow thinks he's the best ever. I hate to break it to you Darius, but any idiot could do that, the same way anyone could have a big offense on dw. You're not the best or even close to it. So please pipe down and await your turn to get rolled.
  • edited February 2017
    Hitting noobicade is just as good as rolling Darius. They share kingdoms anyways.
  • Raging bull gonna post me as a KT for making a fair grab lol. Well that alliance is gonna go down the gutter when I get home.
  • Darius plays the same sh*t a*s, high income mount kingdom every round. Explores while all out turtling, and then somehow thinks he's the best ever. I hate to break it to you Darius, but any idiot could do that, the same way anyone could have a big offense on dw. You're not the best or even close to it. So please pipe down and await your turn to get rolled.
    I literally have never played mount here longer than two days.

Lol

• Raging bull gonna post me as a KT for making a fair grab lol. Well that alliance is gonna go down the gutter when I get home.
    I didn't ask for it. I guess because you left alliance to hit a target. I've already said what I think of that, otherwise you would never have broke me. At least not for awhile longer.

What makes me laugh is those playing who actually suck up to you and support you in this game. After all the cheating and shit you have done here. Nice 3rdc, that is where you are heading right?
    I didn't ask for it. I guess because you left alliance to hit a target. I've already said what I think of that, otherwise you would never have broke me. At least not for awhile longer.

What makes me laugh is those playing who actually suck up to you and support you in this game. After all the cheating and shit you have done here. Nice 3rdc, that is where you are heading right?
    That's because If I like you on sk. I'm actually a nice guy and will go out of my way to back you up. If you weren't such a fruit cake noobicade, perhaps you would get the same curtiousy.
  • I think you mean you're Bipolar.
  • Backing anyone up with multis is still not legit you moron.
  • Ron and I have the best dws
  • I have a nice dw
  • Sure you do Timmy, I like your well....
  • my kd is poo
  • I am a golden goon!

That's because If I like you on sk. I'm actually a nice guy and will go out of my way to back you up. If you weren't such a fruit cake noobicade, perhaps you would get the same curtiousy.
    Why were you so scared to play EA rob?

Because youre a cheating faggot and cant compete without it.

With balanced pts nobody can compete with us fairly and thats been proven time & time again.
  • Come on Darius even you know thats not true. We trade blows every round, if we are being real our groups are probably even when it comes to size
  • Come on Darius even you know thats not true. We trade blows every round, if we are being real our groups are probably even when it comes to size
    Who are you? Im not being a dick I dont recognize your name
  • It's Psy, My old forum name was deleted