Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Congrats

Comments

• I like the the drama, keep going!
  • If zao was in our chat than A) I have no idea who he was or B) I missed that message. I didn't casually leave it out.
  • I was sui nevik rad, I died wayyy back lol
    Wish you had have inboxes me last month lol
    Sui Nevik Rad

sui raD

Dar ius

I pretty much told everyone who I was haha
    Its how I knew lol
  • If zao was in our chat than A) I have no idea who he was or B) I missed that message. I didn't casually leave it out.

Zao is Daniel, pretty sure you said who is that when I added him to chat, either way it doesn't really matter.
  • Zao was desodemigod though...not pms..
    You must not know zao lol.
  • Allegedly a few other xmyx guys had accounts and when deso got hit they quit and zao and I were talking on fb and he said he got 2 accounts and if I wanted to keep playing to take pms and I did
    I don't but if you are implying that he always has multiple accounts every time he plays then yes so I hear.
  • I did SoNs and looks like Repair/Chuck has stopped killing people for now. thanks Rob for not raping the server again with 60 bots (making a batch of free land and seeking reaction intead).

its obvious that only here for ron, someone else said Team Ron are behind the bot killings, has gone completely insane working with Repair to KT off what little remains of the game and its player base. he needs to KT about 5 more top KDs so he can get the top 1 that he disgraced himself in pursuit of. trying to KT all the fair players so everyone else is dead and he and his bots and friends can patrol the server together.

with Doug Funnie, well I don't know what you did and I'm sure your a skilled builder, but when top 1 is ahead of top 2 by a significant margin, like 1-2 mil net worth, most people are going to look at those #s and say yea he probably got some cash on the side. I didn't see any evidence all I'm saying is you was ahead by a couple million over other very active rank toppers and it was noticed.

The bot war is a common problem in many games and RPGs. Diablo 2, D3, WoW, its what happened. Its what will happen. fully automated luxury space communism.
  • edited January 2017
    You're implying I cheated because I was rank 1? How about I was RR for 3 weeks and no one bothered to check. How about I had an income of 4.5m/h and could train ~100k tanks a day.

Here was my SOK taken 1 fail after the KT started. Add 10k tanks and 6k LDs to those totals.

Mission: Success
    (January 8, 20:40:27)
    Action: Spy on Kingdom
    Losses: We lost a total of 75 probes in this mission.
    Report: The probes have come back with a report that is 97% accurate:

Name: King AFI

Planets: 31,257
    Networth: 10,954,745
    Honor: 3,777
    Platinum: 4,429,269
    Power: 882,389
    Population: 104,470

MA Protection: 0%
    Planet Type: Mountainous

Soldiers: 249,339
    Troopers: 501
    Dragoons: 2,280
    Fighters: 0
    Laser Troopers: 0
    Laser Dragoons: 95,032

Tanks: 207,656
    Tactical Fighters: 157,191
    Scientists: Unknown
    Probes: Unknown

BBJ's pathetic excuse for killing me was I was "too big and RR". Well the question was asked when does Insert Name Here die? He was RR Just as long as me and is now ~5m ahead of #2.

1 Insert Name Here (1:14) 12,346,210
    2 ThundahCock (1:12) 7,393,943
  • edited January 2017
    people wanted to kill you because you have a habit of rubbing them the wrong way.

i dont know what this communism joker is smoking because "only here for ron" is my kd and i already said i own all the Repair kds. And they haven't touched anything but your multis, which you seem to be upset about. Cry more.
  • Right, so being hit = rubbing them the wrong way. Pretty little kingdoms.
  • i'm not even talking about the people you hit. the people you were playing with were even annoyed with you.
  • i'm not even talking about the people you hit. the people you were playing with were even annoyed with you.
  • Right, because they're peaches themselves. Last I checked they invited me to their group. This isn't middle school. If they don't like someone, tell them.

I'm not going to turn this into a debate on if I like them/if they like me. I had fun chatting with them and that's that.

Flames, it's rather funny that you quote meadows as if to agree with her, yet you left our chat group because you didn't approve of their cheating. Considering you and I both know who cheated, and I was not one of them, I'm still the one on the outs with you.
  • Does anyone even care anymore? Asking this seriously

If even I'm done giving a shit I cant imagine someone else out here does
  • Does anyone even care anymore? Asking this seriously

If even I'm done giving a shit I cant imagine someone else out here does

Yes n no... Few of us left a chat room bc of a rogue mad person lol... no we dont care about "score" but most of us dislike the xheating
  • edited January 2017
    I just play for nostalgia. Sometimes I care, most times I don't. But I'll never cheat.

As for score, I was doing asbs earlier in getting round, but with 20% pop and making low 10-50 land grabs I'm struggling to keep racks under 105%...
  • What makes me laugh about the cheating is nobody does anything about it. If one side isn't getting fucked over, the other side are content to just watch their competition get screwed over.
  • More like you and your friends are getting multied, one gets sour for being killed... makes 35 kds and goes all postal on anyone suspected in multying hos original kd... it's almost comical to see how maddening things can be to individuals
  • As a part of barry and friends, none of us made any multis lol
  • No just got your imaginary friends to sign up and help you out.
  • edited January 2017
    No just got your imaginary friends to sign up and help you out.
    Are you seriously talking shit with no basis? I did fuck all the entire game but turtle on an income only DW until I got rolled by a bank farmed Zao dw, made 100k goons, then started trading punches with Ron until I was ultimately multied down in a couple hours

What imaginary friends? What help? Hazza I can literally outbuild you trying your absolute hardest even if I only ever logged into sk whenever I was taking a shit
  • You getting multied down was upsetting, cause the Ron Darius hit show was fun :( Although to be honest I needed ron to hit you a few more times before I could join in on this piece of shit PMS kd.
  • No just got your imaginary friends to sign up and help you out.
    Are you seriously talking shit with no basis? I did fuck all the entire game but turtle on an income only DW until I got rolled by a bank farmed Zao dw, made 100k goons, then started trading punches with Ron until I was ultimately multied down in a couple hours

What imaginary friends? What help? Hazza I can literally outbuild you trying your absolute hardest even if I only ever logged into sk whenever I was taking a shit
    I mean to be fair us gym rats shit alot! Damn protein!!!
  • I didn't meant to be rude or imply cheat. I was saying that the numbers told a story and most people don't know the inside story, most people would assume cheat.

Most people would get jelly and spew false accusations anyway even if they knew you weren't cheat. RR obviously that means something, I think res/raxless, ultimately that is a believable story.

So you used RR for your numbers advantage (obviously some kind of numbers advantage is needed to be top 1 by a huge margin), whereas lying cheating Chuck/Ron used multiple accounts and an auto-build script to provide their numbers advantage.

then Ron gonna call up his friend and be like HELP HELP I'm GETTING RAPED, I NEED 60 BOTS STAT!

Insert Name Here is now the top 1 and twice as large as top 2. Clearly he kissed Chuck's ring and plays with so called Team Ron, that is why you got KT'd and Name is glorified. so I suspect that Darius was probably not cheating, and clearly he crossed the lying cheating crew who kills all the fair players who isn't their friends. He certainly wasn't behind either of the 2 major bot armies, since that is just obvious.

ultimately it is not about cheating or non-cheating but winning at SK is about who you know and who you blow. It is about power, Game of Thrones teaches us that either you win or you die. of SK we could also say that whoever cheats the most wins.
  • jesus christ i'd rather read viva's posts than this clueless moron's.