Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Lol @ Vivanoob

edited October 2016 in General
Legio Augusta (1:16)

Kingdom Logo

Kingdom Information
Planet Type: Terra Form
Networth: 2,198,283 (12)
Land: 1,305 (259)
Honor: 425 (358)
Networth/Land Ratio: 1,684.51 (1)
Online (Last 10 minutes): Yes
Contact Information
E-Mail Address: None
ICQ Number: MOST NEWS ON ME GETS A SLAP WHEN WLS RETURN IN 4 HOURS
MSN Address: IN 16 YEARS OF playing I have never finished a game because I am seen as better than you now kill me!!! KILL ME!!
Yahoo Pager: Flyng the RO flag for my missing Romanian comrades
AIM Address: One of the last remaining legit players on starkingdoms
Signature
protejarea identității noastre pana camarazii mei romananian reveni

xROx

Viva La Strike
Last Login:

IPvSK2: 822-33-59-6C - October 16, 13:17:09

User has logged in using:

IPvSK2: 833-99-6A-1A
IPvSK2: 822-33-59-6C
IPvSK2: 909-C6-21-CE
IPvSK2: 755-63-E1-A6
IPvSK2: 899-DB-E0-73

Mr BOOM (1:9)

Kingdom Logo

Kingdom Information
Planet Type: Desert Wasteland
Networth: 100,076 (270)
Land: 1,466 (257)
Honor: 3,768 (20)
Networth/Land Ratio: 68.26 (355)
Online (Last 10 minutes): No
Contact Information
E-Mail Address: None
ICQ Number: None
MSN Address: None
Yahoo Pager: None
AIM Address: None
Signature
Last Login:

IPvSK2: 822-33-59-6C - October 16, 13:13:13

IPvSK2: 833-99-6A-1A
IPvSK2: 822-33-59-6C
IPvSK2: 915-4F-E8-B0
IPvSK2: 765-8F-3E-1B
IPvSK2: 763-E8-0D-3D

Only "legit" player yet matching IP's with another KD (I'm sure there are more). You've cheated in every round you've played. It's not that hard to do well in this game when you cheat. You've not once been KT'd for being "good" I can assure you that.

Comments

• huh, Viva is that you ?
  • Augusta is me Yeh, Mr boom no, just a pal who works with me and comes round mine with turbo also.
    They don't care about the game and think it's funny when the log on wi fi. They just laugh, nothing much I can do when grown men are drinking and laughing, I carnt say

Hey lads don't log onto my wi fi our anything because the sk police will say it's I.p sharing

To be fair I have a family and two kids it isn't top of my priority list to stop them and I carnt call the police about it

Every one knows boom and Richie and dom are different players, we talk in a group on Facebook.

Every one knows we are all different people, as we talk on Facebook and others talk to us

Obviously Cam is upset because Mr boom Raped him, I did tell Mr boom to stop but he said no, nothing at all I can do about it.
    I am not banning my friends from.being round mine on the off chance I.ps are similar

I know it's not me and that's all what really matters to me, and my friends know they are other people as they talk to them.
    That's good for me

I am a Kt anyway so let's say I am getting killed for it regardless
  • What about these ones?

King (1:15)

Last Login:

IPvSK2: 960-CC-DB-A6 - October 17, 18:44:28

IPvSK2: 900-AA-56-A5
    IPvSK2: 960-CC-DB-A6

queen (1:15)

Last Login:

IPvSK2: 960-CC-DB-A6 - October 17, 18:47:57

Number 1 (1:13)

Last Login:

IPvSK2: 960-CC-DB-A6 - October 17, 18:44:07

• and as far as boom and viva. Get on kik or on facebook. You can talk to both of them at the same time. Ive done it before.
  • Viva has always cheated, none of this is new. The only funny thing is the people dumb enough to believe him when he says he doesn't.
  • Shut it meadows. If I wanted any of your lip I'd unzip my fly.
  • Shut it meadows. If I wanted any of your lip I'd unzip my fly.
    Bahahahaha. Well played low.
  • and as far as boom and viva. Get on kik or on facebook. You can talk to both of them at the same time. Ive done it before.
    I can log multiple fb accounts at the same time too. Just use different browsers I have 4 fb accounts, and had chats with people before, they thought Jessica bunny love and Hazza were different people, they both joke fb accounts I have.
  • I know, Viva has been accused of multiple before. Just he doesn't use the massive armies.
  • people dumb enough
    don't really have to go far to find a list

• Lol.
    and as far as boom and viva. Get on kik or on facebook. You can talk to both of them at the same time. Ive done it before.
    I can log multiple fb accounts at the same time too. Just use different browsers I have 4 fb accounts, and had chats with people before, they thought Jessica bunny love and Hazza were different people, they both joke fb accounts I have.
    Your a couple of pence short of a pound aren't you Hazza

I have a life pal

You really think I would make Facebook accounts to some how back me on starkingdoms lol
    You really think I would make profiles of duplicate people who have been on Facebook for 10 year and say I have a wife with some one else and get loads of photos of them.

Your funny but weird..

That's alot of work to cover myself from the sk police what I could give a fuck about

Lol
  • Viva, want to add me on fb, I'll give you my main fb.
  • No thanks
  • did someone recreate a multi using my name?

• Yeh you
  • edited October 2016
    Ok let's delete this thread now

It's obviously a load of nonsense
  • So because I got a good laugh I am considered a viva follower? Damn, I just thought what he said was funny.
  • Augusta is me Yeh, Mr boom no, just a pal who works with me and comes round mine with turbo also.
    They don't care about the game and think it's funny when the log on wi fi. They just laugh, nothing much I can do when grown men are drinking and laughing, I carnt say

Hey lads don't log onto my wi fi our anything because the sk police will say it's I.p sharing

To be fair I have a family and two kids it isn't top of my priority list to stop them and I carnt call the police about it

Every one knows boom and Richie and dom are different players, we talk in a group on Facebook.

Every one knows we are all different people, as we talk on Facebook and others talk to us

Obviously Cam is upset because Mr boom Raped him, I did tell Mr boom to stop but he said no, nothing at all I can do about it.
    I am not banning my friends from.being round mine on the off chance I.ps are similar

I know it's not me and that's all what really matters to me, and my friends know they are other people as they talk to them.
    That's good for me

I am a Kt anyway so let's say I am getting killed for it regardless
    - "Uhh, yea guys, so what if we got matching IPs. Here is this incredibly convoluted and transparent series of unlikely circumstances where a bunch of rowdy friends flagrantly log into a text based game on my wifi on OMG WE GET WILD."

Hahaha.
  • edited October 2016
    tl;dr:

viva is and always will be a cheating fuck who gets his ass handed to him because he is half a 'tard.

cam is captain hindsight

hazza joins the bandwagon

meadows points out the obvious but of course nobody cares

lowtemp contemplates his purpose in life with a micro penis. his buddies who also drive lifted pick up trucks join the trolling

kahn33 attempts to be relevant

arachnid is cool though
  • tl;dr:

viva is and always will be a cheating fuck who gets his ass handed to him because he is half a 'tard.

cam is captain hindsight

hazza joins the bandwagon

meadows points out the obvious but of course nobody cares

lowtemp contemplates his purpose in life with a micro penis. his buddies who also drive lifted pick up trucks join the trolling

kahn33 attempts to be relevant

arachnid is cool though

thanks man *wink wink*
  • Hahahahahaha Arson, you actually added it in :D