Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

the hell!!

edited June 2016 in General
Not touched any mulitis, I only took land from a sector mate who had quit, and from a SL who fired sector weapons at my sector.

I got into top 10, and got multi killed!?

Comments

• See you give someone els a bot and they do the same thing as me. Hypocrites.
  • You guys all took advantage of robs bots when you were in the smokey Oleys: joking about it, coming up with lists of who to kill next... All the top kingdoms in the game. Just killing any one who would or could pass Sound of Silent in the the rankings or just KTing anyone who pissed Rob off in chats.. You guys participated knowingly with evil then tried to distance yourself from it once the big bad shield was broken.. This game is dying but the last chapter which was going to be Rob and friends: the only ones left alive. Make no mistake, anyone in the top 10 not deemed an ally was not going to live another week the way that alliance was going. This chapter will end differently.. You reap what you sow, bitches!
  • Sad fucks lol. Keep playing with bots.
  • edited June 2016
    Err, I didn't want in that alliance. I left it. Would have left a few days earlier, but was war hits made, and then I got SL taken from me.

During which time I took land from a sector mate who had quit. Gained 5,000 land or so from them. Was a good bank too.
  • I'm strongly considering sharing my bot with meadows, and if I decide to do that you are all fucked. That will be the final chapter of sk.
  • I figured I would try to advantage of being stuck in the alliance.
  • Don't bother with trying to apply logic Hazza. A) it won't do anything and B) it isn't your strong suit anyway. These other bots are going to, as Rob said, do whatever they feel like as well. They hold 0 moral high ground and are likely to kill you for any reason they feel like.
  • Don't bother with trying to apply logic Hazza. A) it won't do anything and B) it isn't your strong suit anyway. These other bots are going to, as Rob said, do whatever they feel like as well. They hold 0 moral high ground and are likely to kill you for any reason they feel like.
    bahahahahahaha they hold 0 high ground? rob does? bahahahaha you crack me up like a crackwhore on monday morning
  • edited June 2016
    See you give someone els a bot and they do the same thing as me. Hypocrites.
    Salty much? lol you should be happy! you're no longer the only Bitch on SK :)
    and no one gave them bots they made it to prove to you how retarded you are for thinking making bots was hard....
    I'm strongly considering sharing my bot with meadows, and if I decide to do that you are all fucked. That will be the final chapter of sk.
    so what you're saying is, instead of SK being ruined with 2 galaxies of bots we are gona have 3? like that would even change any thing.. you already fucked up SK all by your Salty self!

• See you give someone els a bot and they do the same thing as me. Hypocrites.
    Salty much? lol you should be happy! you're no longer the only Bitch on SK :)
    and no one gave them bots they made it to prove to you how retarded you are for thinking making bots was hard....
    I'm strongly considering sharing my bot with meadows, and if I decide to do that you are all fucked. That will be the final chapter of sk.
    so what you're saying is, instead of SK being ruined with 2 galaxies of bots we are gona have 3? like that would even change any thing.. you already fucked up SK all by your Salty self!

That bot was made by Dharma. If bob dole is infact Dharma then you are right he made it, but from the looks of it he gave it to some idiot.
  • edited June 2016
    Should have deleted as soon as you saw the bots ;).

• edited June 2016
    That bot was made by Dharma. If bob dole is infact Dharma then you are right he made it, but from the looks of it he gave it to some idiot..
    From what i saw in Uni chat..

Dharma made the bots , he obviously gave it to some one... ALSO!
    he said he *might* make it public on his server till you permanently stop making bots! then he said he would shut down the server so people would no longer have access to the bot scrip he made.

more or less what he said.. :P ... but its easy to copy .. SK will for ever be ruined .
    any one who gets Out of control can easily make bots and continue ruining the game...

http://www.empireassault.com/
    Round Starts June 29th!

:D

• Joined for shits and giggles :)
  • i will join one day...
  • Should have deleted as soon as you saw the bots ;).

• edited July 2016
    nvm. delete this post.
  • edited July 2016
    Is this guy really expecting multis to have some moral code? LOL, they serve one purpose and that is to hold you down my friend. The only time they are on your side is when you have access.

Meadows already destroyed the game. Rob's threat is hollow to say the least. It's been finished some people are still in denial. If you think she needs help you're an idiot.
  • wow I notice some posts have been deleted in this thread... I guess there is a certain narrative that must be held up...