Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Thanks Meadows.

124»

Comments

• Robhomo, even if resisting you is imperfect, i hope u understand that ur wiping out kds just cuz u feel like it doesnt make for much fun. I dont care if the whole game is ruined cuz everyone gets multies, the game is already ruined cuz u dont let anyone play.
  • bot wiped me. I didnt hit and he wiped me out in minutes. I was Armada, 300k ld defense and i was dead in a minute. bring the multies all, show me how.
  • Ive played 13 years. I skipped a few for the Marine Corps. Im done now, i already joined EA. Good luck, those of u who stay. Ive been one of u for a long time. Dead in a minute to a multi tho? Nah, i love sk, but whats the point then? I built my kd to 7.2 million nw. Number 2 or 3 in nw, and wiped in a minute by a bot. No sense in this. Good luck.
  • You are right. I deleted the moment he showed up with the bots. He stays because people continue to play after he shows up. If everyone would let him play a few rounds by himself things might change.
  • the s2 multi went inactive after he killed everyone
    so you might be right
  • You are right. I deleted the moment he showed up with the bots. He stays because people continue to play after he shows up. If everyone would let him play a few rounds by himself things might change.
    Yup
  • When i offered bcart $20,000 USD via email. I got a simple reply of "no"
    What is his email? I want to email him about some glitches from good hockey that could kill off plenty of leagues
  • Lol not much has changed I see