Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hiding behind rob

edited June 2016 in General
You all bunch of pussies hiding behind Rob going anti turtle just to hit the top and let Rob win the round good job let's keep rpbs ego held high with it

Comments

• edited June 2016
    Come over to CSGO and stop playing this stupid shit. My crew wrecked this game years ago. The admin and his mods are a bunch of cucks. Have some dignity. This shit is dead.

BCart, this game is dead forever. You're stupid as fuck and it's all your fault. You only listen to your clique and all they want is to fuck everyone else over. Enjoy staring at a forum that nobody posts in anymore... poof.

You pissed it all away to silence us instead of fixing the game. I hope the $10 in ad revenue a month justifies your pissing it all away. Even if you began talking nobody would care.
  • P.S. - Dank is poop at CSGO
  • edited June 2016
    P.S. - Dank is poop at CSGO
    I'm not bad, but Lews is so good that I don't know if I'll ever be competitive with him at the game. No joke.

My aim control is still shit and I don't know the patterns but I am learning. I'm starting to annoy smurfs. I almost evened out the score after these guys pissed me off.

Yes, I made those just to post the next time you called me poop. To Lews it is very poop though, but definitely not new anymore. Watch those MVPs jump between videos. ;)

• Lol I never sit down at a desk top or play any game system must have hurt Rob's ego and he finally killed me lol
  • Haha, I kid I kid. Im trying to derank my smurf to Silver 1...but it is so fucking difficult, as I can't play too shit as the challenge is to get as low a rank as possible without ever being vote kicked or banned for griefing. What helps is when most of my team quits lol, so last 3 games on my smurf has been 1v5, 3v5 and 3v5. Haha, in those cases I'll play normal, dropped a 50 bomb on that 1v5 and although I lost all 3, on that game, 1v5 I still managed a respectful 10-16 loss.

Your no scope was nice, very nice. Tbh, I'm not that good haha, I just like to think I'm a little better than Dank, not by a lot. We need to play more.
  • edited June 2016
    You are very good with an AWP I have witnessed it. I always solo que so ranking up is tough. I should hit s3 tonight. I also listen. When you said stattrak is just showing off I agreed and flipped ny entire inventory. A $600 switcharoo based on 1 remark, but I had been considering it. Hit me anytime, let's wreck some fools.
  • Yo Eiko, pm me. I had thought u took the round off.
  • You are very good with an AWP I have witnessed it. I always solo que so ranking up is tough. I should hit s3 tonight. I also listen. When you said stattrak is just showing off I agreed and flipped ny entire inventory. A $600 switcharoo based on 1 remark, but I had been considering it. Hit me anytime, let's wreck some fools.
    https://www.twitch.tv/loosserine/v/73304457

The only 5 man I got last night playing with a low silver friend...and it was a poor 5 man as missed the first shot easy.
  • edited June 2016
    It's very good AWPing regardless of the misses. You're very good at anticipating the shot. I'm getting a little better but nothing of that caliber consistently. When I space out and stop thinking about everything I do so much better. It's hard to get into that groove though. It's somewhere between the 2nd and 3rd beer after a good smoke. The problem is maintaining that buzz throughout the matches. At what point do I take a shot of whiskey? Is this beer going to last through all of the rounds? Maybe it's time to light another? Should I mute the entertaining squeaker so that I can hear footsteps again? Did the dog really just yank my usb cable out of the computer and start chewing it in front of me? How am I supposed to play this game with a puppy eating everything? What are the odds that isn't a salesman at the door and someone genuinely needs to tell me something? Variables...
  • It's very good AWPing regardless of the misses. You're very good at anticipating the shot. I'm getting a little better but nothing of that caliber consistently. When I space out and stop thinking about everything I do so much better. It's hard to get into that groove though. It's somewhere between the 2nd and 3rd beer after a good smoke. The problem is maintaining that buzz throughout the matches. At what point do I take a shot of whiskey? Is this beer going to last through all of the rounds? Maybe it's time to light another? Should I mute the entertaining squeaker so that I can hear footsteps again? Did the dog really just yank my usb cable out of the computer and start chewing it in front of me? How am I supposed to play this game with a puppy eating everything? What are the odds that isn't a salesman at the door and someone genuinely needs to tell me something? Variables...

haha yeah the better my k/d ratio in a match, the more it gets to me and I fuck up. Always what happens, I over think. I need to learn from Hazza, just not think at all! :D:D:D
  • Yo Eiko, pm me. I had thought u took the round off.
    I'm out in 3:6 now

• you know multis has taken over when there's a Gal 3 lol
  • I member when there was 23 galaxies... Back in my day... Lol
  • I remember, 30+..