Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

For those of you playing S2 - the big reveal

edited June 2016 in General
If you weren't playing S2, please ignore this.

so I've noticed a lot of you thought Cummybear was the main for the multis in 1:5 and 1:6. many of you suicided on Cummybear when the multis came after you. well I'm here to let you I was Cummybear (and Number 1) this whole time. just wanted to receive the hate messages and see if the multis would actually kill me. looks like they did and some of the hate messages were hilarious. he still let me reach 3 mil though to reward me for my attempt to blend in hahaha

Comments

• I was SmokinFatties. Thanks for letting me reach 1 million nw at least. Have no hate to give am use to being multied on s2
  • But you knew that all ready when I messaged you on s1 lol
  • People still play s2?
  • pretty barren, just signed up this round to fuck around with the multis by landing in 1:5
  • Yeah, I stopped caring about s2 years ago.
  • We gave s2 to the multies and now he wants s1. Atleast pluto has been usurped as the s2 multi, i guess.
  • Pluto is a scrub who can't compete, has to play on a dead server with a ton of farms to outrank anyone. People think Rob is sad, this guy definitely takes the cake. At least Robtomo can admit his doing.
  • Maybe, rob could sign onto s2 next round and show how it done. Give s1 a couple weeks to grow.