Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Lets kill rob and make him mad

Comments

• edited May 2016
    Our Sector (1:8) has infected Sector (1:12) with the Dark Matter Plague.

Dat overkill doe
  • Name: Sir lel

Planets: 2,866
    Networth: 602,504
    Honor: 1,254
    Platinum: 658,094
    Power: 0
    Population: 19,872

MA Protection: 5%
    Planet Type: Terra Form

Soldiers: 7,746
    Troopers: 332
    Dragoons: 31,182
    Fighters: 0
    Laser Troopers: 478
    Laser Dragoons: 6,515

Tanks: 4,433
    Scientists: Unknown
    Probes: Unknown
  • haha! yissss. mother f*cking bread crumbs.... also killing that sh*t talking a ss clown robot. Dude cheats but talks like he is good. kill him. YESSSSSS preciousssssss...
  • to be fair he still has a better kd than it'd be if i still was playing it
  • Yeah he also used war to abuse people gain more land and honor, and was playing the strongest pt.
  • edited May 2016
    Yeah well thanks again for the kingdom meadows. This was bound to happen. I could of just turtled and hit inactives, but I like to create drama. That's what makes the game interesting. I love seeing people nerd rage.
  • This is the only round when DMP is actually a viable option, and such a cool but unused sectorweapon. I hope larger sectors get hit with it instead of... one kingdom
  • Nerd rage... says the guy with 200 accounts.
  • edited May 2016
    Tell you what - Everyone Move to Facebook SK - If that even is still a thing ? :D
    UID Session works differently over there where you can still get Multis but I am sure he would have to re-program his bot to fuck up that server.
  • but I like to create drama. That's what makes the game interesting. I love seeing people nerd rage.
    lol , you are not creating Drama your are Drama. I bet your are actually just a 16 year old little girl hiding behind a fictional Egocentric MAN version of your self .

All your are doing is Ruining Sk rounds for every one including your self!!! You Threats are empty! you kill us we kill you.

you will never get to play SK legit again because you have ruined your own name and IP address by being a an ass hole that no one likes.

• edited May 2016
    The website cannot display the page

HTTP 500

Most likely causes:
    •The website is under maintenance.
    •The website has a programming error.

OK That's out the Window -- Damnit @Bcartfall
  • robtomos bank farm (X:9,Y:2) DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD
  • Tell you what - Everyone Move to Facebook SK - If that even is still a thing ? :D
    UID Session works differently over there where you can still get Multis but I am sure he would have to re-program his bot to fuck up that server.
    Yeah that shit stop existing a while back. It was prone to another type of abuse, something that was even harder, or nigh on impossible to defeat. There was a way to have a ghost KD every round, and yes...I did piss around with it a little bit cos there was only ever like 70 kds who signed up for FBSK.
  • last i heard fbsk was hazza and 3 other people and he still couldn't get in the top 5
  • hazza and his multis you mean
  • wonder why it was taken down lol he takes down FBSK but not s2
  • last i heard fbsk was hazza and 3 other people and he still couldn't get in the top 5
    this gave me a good chuckle
  • exactly
    lmfao
  • Someone posted SHadowspace's SoR in Resurgence Af's.

May 26, 12:00:32 SHADOWSPACE (1:2) Spy on Research x The probes have come back with a report that is 100% accurate:

Research Name Number of Points Percent
    Population Bonus 20,757 1%
    Power Bonus 184,597 62%
    Military Bonus 238,434 49%
    Money Bonus 234,960 22%
    Dragoons 0 0%
    Laser Dragoons 0 0%
    S.C.O.U.T.E.R. 15,253 100%
    Fusion Technology 11,634 38%
    Vesudian Core and AI Technology 0 0%
    Frequency Decryption Center 0 0%
    Probe Amour 0 0%
    Fighters 0 0%
    Longevity 0 0%

Proballer shieeet..
  • rank 1 land and no fusion? lmaooo
  • He rocking scouter tho.
  • . I love seeing people nerd rage.
    I think you are the one who nerd rages lol. Sorry sped but you rage a little too lol.

• . I love seeing people nerd rage.
    I think you are the one who nerd rages lol. Sorry sped but you rage a little too lol.

Says the fella that had my cock in his mouth until I rolled his kingdom.
  • edited May 2016
    Killed one kingdom of dozens...
  • Wait wait what? Terra, rank 1 land, and barely any research
  • wonder why it was taken down lol he takes down FBSK but not s2
    Oh Donald, good to see you still around.
  • edited May 2016
    Some pretty awesome comments in this thread...
    =))
    Makes my day go that little bit faster.
  • @rob
    Can I get sl please, 1 19? Thanks
    De vinci