Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Lets kill rob and make him mad

edited May 2016 in General
Why not, hes going to kill us anyways. Don't let him finish first, then he can play with himself.

Comments

• edited May 2016
    I second that!

but i think the kid is always mad! lol...

i just picture him walking around with a red face and Fumes coming out his ears all the time. lolol
  • May 24, 12:28:15 robtomos bank farm (1:12) Sabotage Power plants 35,107 211 Your probes have successfully destroyed their power plants. The probe's computers report that they destroyed a total of 0 Nuclear Power Plants and a total of 7 Fusion Power Plants.
    May 24, 12:28:14 robtomos bank farm (1:12) Sabotage Power plants 35,265 159 Your probes have successfully destroyed their power plants. The probe's computers report that they destroyed a total of 0 Nuclear Power Plants and a total of 7 Fusion Power Plants.
    May 24, 12:28:13 robtomos bank farm (1:12) Sabotage Power plants 35,513 249 Your probes have successfully destroyed their power plants. The probe's computers report that they destroyed a total of 0 Nuclear Power Plants and a total of 8 Fusion Power Plants.
    May 24, 12:28:12 robtomos bank farm (1:12) Sabotage Power plants 35,781 268 Your probes have successfully destroyed their power plants. The probe's computers report that they destroyed a total of 0 Nuclear Power Plants and a total of 8 Fusion Power Plants.
    May 24, 12:28:10 robtomos bank farm (1:12) Sabotage Power plants 35,906 126 Your probes have successfully destroyed their power plants. The probe's computers report that they destroyed a total of 0 Nuclear Power Plants and a total of 9 Fusion Power Plants.
  • Your probes have successfully destroyed their power plants. The probe's computers report that they destroyed a total of 0 Nuclear Power Plants and a total of 6 Fusion Power Plants.
    robtomos bank farm (1:12) Sabotage Power plants 28,816 1,081 Failure
    robtomos bank farm (1:12) Sabotage Power plants 29,004 189 Your probes have successfully destroyed their power plants. The probe's computers report that they destroyed a total of 0 Nuclear Power Plants and a total of 6 Fusion Power Plants. robtomos bank farm (1:12) Sabotage Power plants 29,120 116 Your probes have successfully destroyed their power plants. The probe's computers report that they destroyed a total of 0 Nuclear Power Plants and a total of 6 Fusion Power Plants.
    robtomos bank farm (1:12) Sabotage Power plants 29,192 73 Your probes have successfully destroyed their power plants. The probe's computers report t
  • I failed for like 2500 units killed and 4 successful sabo 11/10/10/9
  • Keep 'em coming boys - No Mercy.
  • New SOK ?
  • Mission: Success
    (May 24, 14:07:12)
    Action: Spy on Kingdom
    Losses: We lost a total of 70 probes in this mission.
    Report: The probes have come back with a report that is 100% accurate:

Name: Sir lel

Planets: 4,797
    Networth: 826,088
    Honor: 1,956
    Platinum: 53,090
    Power: 0
    Population: 44,794

MA Protection: 0%
    Planet Type: Terra Form

Soldiers: 11,600
    Troopers: 332
    Dragoons: 31,182
    Fighters: 0
    Laser Troopers: 813
    Laser Dragoons: 9,624

Tanks: 7,527
    Scientists: Unknown
    Probes: Unknown
  • edited May 2016
    Line up peeps. Im looking for new targets to kill when my wls return.
  • kill rob and let him find another game to play after we have all left.
  • Mission: Success
    (May 24, 14:21:56)
    Action: Spy on Kingdom
    Losses: We lost a total of 168 probes in this mission.
    Report: The probes have come back with a report that is 100% accurate:

Planets: 3,908
    Networth: 723,110
    Honor: 1,621
    Platinum: 43,242
    Population: 36,486

MA Protection: 10%

Soldiers: 9,314
    Fighters: 0
    Laser Troopers: 652
    Laser Dragoons: 7,685

Tanks: 6,153
    Scientists: Unknown
    Probes: Unknown
  • Dance! Dance! Dance until you dieeeeee.

- Winifred
  • edited May 2016
    Final FLash 1:8
    Hunter and Gatherer 1:5
    Ethan Hawke 1:19
    The Dirty South 1:5
    The Nasty North 1:5
    Chewy 1:13

Anyone els?
  • edited May 2016
    Final FLash 1:8
    Hunter and Gatherer 1:5
    Ethan Hawke 1:19
    The Dirty South 1:5
    Chewy 1:13

Anyone els?
    your mother...
    And everyone else that molested you when you were younger, so maybe your daddy and uncle or that wild dog...
  • wow im 3rd on the list. research RWCE on your shit bots already.
  • leave my old kd alone plz guys
  • edited May 2016
    Is it me or does Rob only use his bots when people go after him?
  • Is it me or does Rob only use his bots when people go after him?
    No he randomly killed 4 people and then we went after him...
  • They were coming after me whether it was now or when they outgrow my bots enough. I just acted first that's all.

They were pissed off that I was war abusing top kingdoms. Talking about Kting me in AC in both alliances. So i decided to make a move.
  • They were coming after me whether it was now or when they outgrow my bots enough. I just acted first that's all.

They were pissed off that I was war abusing top kingdoms. Talking about Kting me in AC in both alliances. So i decided to make a move.
    ^^ Lies ^^

It was never on any forum or topic of convo in any chat to KT you --
    It was not all about you, you were paranoid get off the drugs.
    Fcking Hypocrite.

you're a shit stain rob

^^ Lies ^^

It was never on any forum or topic of convo in any chat to KT you --
    It was not all about you, you were paranoid get off the drugs.
    Fcking Hypocrite.
    It may not of been you specifically, but when I hit shadowspace members of your alliance were discussing kting in AC.

• Jesus hates you rob
  • why would anyone protect shadowspace, that guy is like 93% useless
  • for the 7%

when you are creating alliances to attack people then disbanding alliances...

Yet you talk about people not wanting to conspire against you.. well play a legit game for once and nobody would...

• you said the golden word yourself " abuse" yes your abusing the player base, so you started this all by your self.
  • the only thing that was posted in our Alliance is how much of a trash KD you had and that you war abuse. and that potential retals where coming.

Aside from that we where just having a good time at how you cheat and suck and we play Legit and still out play you.

then you got but hurt and killed people.

end of story. now lets keep at it boys!! KILL HIS DUMB ASS!
  • 24, 17:27:27 robtomos bank farm (1:12) Spy on Kingdom 24,153 169 The probes have come back with a report that is 100% accurate:

Planets: 3,184
    Networth: 639,977
    Honor: 1,344
    Platinum: 504,929
    Population: 23,590

MA Protection: 5%

Soldiers: 8,521