Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Thanks Meadows.

Comments

• I thought you all knew? rob is actually bcart trying to get all of you to stop playing his god damn game so he can stop running it :)
  • lolol if only that was true. I wonder how much Bcart would sell this game for!

id love to run this ( make a little cash on the side) actively ban ROB every 30 sec..

• When i offered bcart $20,000 USD via email. I got a simple reply of "no"
  • omg robotmo seriously went on in this whole thread like he the man. hahah! hey robot, did you know that by cheating you aren't as good as the people who don't? Stop running your mouth you p.o.s. anyone can be good if they cheat.

Robotmo, seriously, shut ur whore mouth. you suck, otherwise you wouldnt need to cheat. you know it bruh, thats why you flame on here so much. Its the only way you feel you can validate urself.

U suck fat ones bruh, ur not good, and u don't deserve anyone's posts. The only thing ur good at is cheating. 1 on 1 in any server you pick ill wreck your sh*t. Im Zombie Empire to your Robot, and that means you lose b*tch.
  • omg robotmo seriously went on in this whole thread like he the man. hahah! hey robot, did you know that by cheating you aren't as good as the people who don't? Stop running your mouth you p.o.s. anyone can be good if they cheat.

Robotmo, seriously, shut ur whore mouth. you suck, otherwise you wouldnt need to cheat. you know it bruh, thats why you flame on here so much. Its the only way you feel you can validate urself.

U suck fat ones bruh, ur not good, and u don't deserve anyone's posts. The only thing ur good at is cheating. 1 on 1 in any server you pick ill wreck your sh*t. Im Zombie Empire to your Robot, and that means you lose b*tch.

ohh sounds like a challange :D

• Lol one he would never accept without dozens of accounts. He should change his name to Robhomo
  • Just so everyone knows when Beta Smith Testing is complete I will make the program available for everyone - For Free..

Will have a wide range of features.. You will then finally be able to fight Fire with Fire..

Regards..
  • oh god, everyone will have a personal multi army. it'll be multi wars everywhere :P
  • Exactly.
  • Can we have a gentleman's agreement and have no more KDs per multi user than 100?
  • Can we have a gentleman's agreement and have no more KDs per multi user than 100?
    To be honest TMonsta I don't want this at all period -- But if nobody is going to do anything about the "Problem" we have then the Uni is going to have to evolve with the ones that ruin it for all of us...
  • I think that's a reasonable approach.
  • Heh, this is gonna be fun. Or at least funny. Maybe just amusing. It'll be something anyway.
  • haha we fill the uni upto galaxy 40 and bcart's gonna be like, oh i have a playerbase, better be more involved.....:D
  • that's the goal Lews
  • It will be fun for a few rounds, that is if the server can even handle it. Then it will get tedious and boring.

Hopefully it's web based software that you can restrict access to if need be. If its an unrestricted desktop app the game will be ruined forever the second you publish the download link. You will never have a normal round of sk again.

Regardless it makes no difference to me. I only play sk anymore to get reactions out of people. Once you release a download link even I will more then likely quit lol.
  • It will be fun for a few rounds, that is if the server can even handle it. Then it will get tedious and boring.

Hopefully it's web based software that you can restrict access to if need be. If its an unrestricted desktop app the game will be ruined forever the second you publish the download link. You will never have a normal round of sk again.

Regardless it makes no difference to me. I only play sk anymore to get reactions out of people. Once you release a download link even I will more then likely quit lol.
    We won't have a normal round of SK again anyway because you insist on creating your bot armies. This'll at least throw a new wrinkle into the game. You're right about the servers for sure though, gonna be crash city.

We won't have a normal round of SK again anyway because you insist on creating your bot armies. This'll at least throw a new wrinkle into the game. You're right about the servers for sure though, gonna be crash city.
    Yeah, but it would be much easier to convince me to stop then to convince the entire community not to use it.

Yeah, but it would be much easier to convince me to stop then to convince the entire community not to use it.
    Interesting. What would convince you to stop? I have never seen you display any willingness to give up your multi ways, or any reasoning for their existence in the first place other than your own amusement.

Interesting. What would convince you to stop? I have never seen you display any willingness to give up your multi ways, or any reasoning for their existence in the first place other than your own amusement.
    don't try, robtard won't stop
  • edited June 2016
    It will be fun for a few rounds, that is if the server can even handle it. Then it will get tedious and boring.

Go on then... What would convince you to stop???.
    Guess the only way would be under the wheels of a bus...

Go on then... What would convince you to stop???.
    Guess the only way would be under the wheels of a bus...
    don't say that... that shit is very traumatizing for the bus driver! most of them never drive again, let alone a bus. now some cement boots and into a river, that is perfectly acceptable
  • But then the fish have to pass Rob every day and they don't want that. Throw him into a volcano! Lava don't care!
  • funny Rob is crying internally at the thought of having his ability to ruin the game taken away because he will be one of many
  • edited June 2016
    funny Rob is crying internally at the thought of having his ability to ruin the game taken away because he will be one of many
    ^^ Hey Darius -- Long Time No See lol.
  • Yesss! Lets all bot, then its fair. Someone msg me a d tell how its done. Ill i.d. Them somehow so everyone know they are mine. Also, if anyone knows who are running the counter bots on s1 please msg me.
  • You mean that slow as fuck bot that dharma coded and gave to Toolshed?
  • edited June 2016
    It would never be able to compete against mine. If we both pressed attack out of newbie mode. I'd have 15 kingdoms dead before he logged into 2.