Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Star Kingdoms - Round 75 - Era of Mutant Multi Scanners

edited May 2016 in Game Talk
Throws hand grenade over fence and makes a swift exit.
@Bcartfall

Don't be like twitter!, listen to your users :)

Comments

• edited May 2016
    @Bcartfall Can we do a probe type bonus?
  • I don't think any bonus matters unless he's willing to appoint an in-game moderator.
  • I don't think any bonus matters unless he's willing to appoint an in-game moderator.
    For sure

• Sounds great, we aren't getting far these days
  • I thought this was real... then I opened the thread.
  • I was trying to get his attention ^^
  • Let's have a fun round boys. I'm not gonna bot if i'm not treated unfairly.
  • lmao...how long will that last this time? I feel you are in the same mentality bracket as Hazza.
  • lmao...how long will that last this time? I feel you are in the same mentality bracket as Hazza.
    Until someone pisses me off =X.
  • edited May 2016
    lmao...how long will that last this time? I feel you are in the same mentality bracket as Hazza.
    Until someone pisses me off =X.
    I would like to divert attention to this being a War Game.
    Define: Pissing you off??.
    I would take being Cyber bullied valid motive to Kill a Kd.
    Where as someone hitting you would be what exactly?

I am not saying there is a right and a wrong answer just want to understand it more :). So don't take it as criticism as you do hold all the cards here with that script of yours.

We just need to be clear on the rules and we will comply ;-) so state the official terms please.
  • Basically let him win Dharma and you will be ok. Bend over.
  • Some examples of pissing me off would be. Making up bullshit excuses to kill my rank 1 kingdom. Or having several individuals going AT to break me because they can't otherwise.

Also I don't have a "script". I have a full blown desktop app coded in .net.
  • Some examples of pissing me off would be. Making up bullshit excuses to kill my rank 1 kingdom. Or having several individuals going AT to break me because they can't otherwise.

Also I don't have a "script". I have a full blown desktop app coded in .net.
    @Robtomo

Apologies on the use of the word "Script" - Did not mean to underrate your "Full Blown Desktop App coded in .Net."

@Barricade

Suppose this is better than him walking into a public school and shooting a lot of innocent defenceless kids so I am happy to not keep my dignity on this one.

___

Back to being light-hearted.
    Thanks Rob for your views - it's good to hear you open up your problems to us this is the first steps to resolution.
  • Rob, just wondering why you multied my kingdom?

I wasn't targeting any top kingdoms? Just hitting a few of the "bots" for some extra land.
  • Because you're a fucking moron that's why.

I've never encountered someone as dumb as you.
  • Dharma, pretty much what he will do is create a "legit" kingdom and make a few multis to supposedly help us all out. He will know exactly which multi comes out of newbie next each tick and will use his bot to tick hit them all at 00:00 which will put him in the lead. We will kill him for this bullshit and he will emo rage with bots. History tends to repeat itself. He will also claim to be legit which we all know is very untrue. He will want to be able to hit us and expect us to just take it without retaliation because he has us all by the balls with bots. That won't happen...as most of us would rather be botted than let scum like roboto win.
  • Dharma I'm pretty sure rob is British. So the capability for him to get a gun to shoot up a school is much more difficult....
  • Dharma I'm pretty sure rob is British. So the capability for him to get a gun to shoot up a school is much more difficult....
    Ok, I get it. Being British I understand, makes sense. He can't express himself in real life so this is why we get the Rob we all know and love.
  • Throws hand grenade over fence and makes a swift exit.
    @Bcartfall

Hi Dharma , not seen you for a while

:-h
  • Throws hand grenade over fence and makes a swift exit.
    @Bcartfall

Hi Dharma , not seen you for a while

:-h
    Hey Buddy. Decided to stop by - to see how you all were doing? and if there was still life in this Chernobyl Wasteland :).
    lol^

I think I would make a good In-Game mod

I am honest and a neutral player

Not even Bcart would be fooled by your bullshit viva

Omg I LOLed so hard my fat ass fell out my chair and blew mountain dew out my nose!!!

• Some good stuff in this thread.
  • Dharma, pretty much what he will do is create a "legit" kingdom and make a few multis to supposedly help us all out. He will know exactly which multi comes out of newbie next each tick and will use his bot to tick hit them all at 00:00 which will put him in the lead. We will kill him for this bullshit and he will emo rage with bots. History tends to repeat itself. He will also claim to be legit which we all know is very untrue. He will want to be able to hit us and expect us to just take it without retaliation because he has us all by the balls with bots. That won't happen...as most of us would rather be botted than let scum like roboto win.
    LOL alright good then I'll make bots right off the start. Np.
    LOL alright good then I'll make bots right off the start. Np.
    Why you fools provoke him.. I Didn't like being botted last round personally.DUMBASSES !!!
  • Ima flip da script this round gawd dammit.. And join freaking Robo n Viva, You fucktards always want to piss him off while others pay the price.
  • https://myspace.com/robtomo1

http://www.pikore.com/robtomo

https://www.facebook.com/robert.tomomitsu?fref=ts

Hes probably this fuking nerd from Anaheim.
    Definitely the middle one

Robtomo with a panda fetish

Looking small as fuck too dyel rob? Come get rekt on ea without your desktop app lmao